Hows dating/marriage for you somali gaals

Language is a clear and important parameter. Beyond that, besides dress and food, which are far less dire to preserve (more superficial) and transient anyway (look at Somali attire 30 years ago and today), what else?

You mean like going to eid prayer once a year and making afr during Ramadan like Western Christians do with Christmas?
yeah celebrate eid still use phrases like mashallah alhamdulilah inshallah just because it's apart of their vocab now

VixR

Veritas
yeah celebrate eid still use phrases like mashallah alhamdulilah inshallah just because it's apart of their vocab now
I can say any of those words easily. I don’t have a problem with them. They’re kind of colloquial anyway. If you think about it, most Muslims say them offhand.Wallahi or Walle is like a turn of phrase more than a real swear for most people. Anyway, I don’t have a problem with phrases or even the Quran, I just believe in it like you do. But Eid and Ramadan takes it a bit too far. Seems fake.

If this lifestyle made sense, I might as well date a practicing Muslim.

In my opinion, if you want to date a fellow Somali gaal, you gotta utilise the internet. There’s many ex Muslim somali communities. You gotta start getting to know eachother because you’re both gaal. Doing that makes your dating pool quite small tho since you have to find somali gaal (which is already hard) AND then one who fulfils everything else you’d usually look for in a guy/girl. Don’t be surprised if you’re really dacad on being a Somali gaal, and end up on doing long distance. I think it would be stupid to limit your dating pool to only other Somali gaals. You can have a preference for fellow Somalis (I do) but you’re wayy too limited.

I think Somali gaal guys are fine pretending they believe, or bypassing their disbelief if the girl they want is Muslim, or just to play along on a simple path even they’re not in love.

The culture and religion favors them as it is, so they don’t lose anything by it.

There’s something unattractive about a guy who can’t admit his own mind.

The likelihood of meeting a Somali gaal who’s himself, and won’t shortchange you for culture is rare
This is very true, I can’t stand a lot of Somali gaal guys, it’s too hard for them to divorce themselves from negative parts islamic/Somali cultures. I trust most Somali gaal girls/lgbt guys and obvs some men are good, like @AussieHustler however alot enjoy the privilege from Islam. Those ones probably return back to islam anyway
I’d most the decent ex Muslim somali guys I know don’t rly care much for somalinimo, which isn’t a bad thing or a good thing lol. I guess since I like my somalinimo, and would raise any kids I have very Somali, I’d probably have to find a Somali man, who’s still into his culture but doesn’t partake in the sexist/harmful parts, it’s gonna be very hard lol wish me luck sis,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
In my opinion, if you want to date a fellow Somali gaal, you gotta utilise the internet. There’s many ex Muslim somali communities. You gotta start getting to know eachother because you’re both gaal. Doing that makes your dating pool quite small tho since you have to find somali gaal (which is already hard) AND then one who fulfils everything else you’d usually look for in a guy/girl. Don’t be surprised if you’re really dacad on being a Somali gaal, and end up on doing long distance. I think it would be stupid to limit your dating pool to only other Somali gaals. You can have a preference for fellow Somalis (I do) but you’re wayy too limited.

This is very true, I can’t stand a lot of Somali gaal guys, it’s too hard for them to divorce themselves from negative parts islamic/Somali cultures. I trust most Somali gaal girls/lgbt guys and obvs some men are good, like @AussieHustler however alot enjoy the privilege from Islam. Those ones probably return back to islam anyway
I’d most the decent ex Muslim somali guys I know don’t rly care much for somalinimo, which isn’t a bad thing or a good thing lol. I guess since I like my somalinimo, and would raise any kids I have very Somali, I’d probably have to find a Somali man, who’s still into his culture but doesn’t partake in the sexist/harmful parts, it’s gonna be very hard lol wish me luck sis,
Ironically, the best are the Muslim guys who’re moderate about religion, maybe they miss their salats here and there, or maybe they actually don’t, but they’re temperate, and not attracted to the extreme. The problem with them is, the religion will inevitably pop up there too, so it’s always an aggravating factor, especially if you have kids in the picture. Welp.

Forget faith, Somalis aren’t even ready for divergence in not wearing hijab.

that sucks if your preference is somali guys. mine is too and i'm just imagining how it would be. because depending where i am in my city i run into somali guys all the time and it must be hard vibing with a somali guy and thinking it probably wont work because you're a gaal. anyways wish you luck. you could probably find one on twitter that's the first place i seen somali gaals. also somali muslim faraxs are not on your radar?

that sucks if your preference is somali guys. mine is too and i'm just imagining how it would be. because depending where i am in my city i run into somali guys all the time and it must be hard vibing with a somali guy and thinking it probably wont work because you're a gaal. anyways wish you luck. you could probably find one on twitter that's the first place i seen somali gaals. also somali muslim faraxs are not on your radar?
I don’t live in a Somali area tbh, there’s probably about 2000 Somalis in my country lol, imagine how limited that makes to find Somali guys that are gaal from that number. I’d probably have to do long distance, which is something I’m eh about.
As for Muslim men, I know a lot of great Muslim guys who aren’t extreme and would accept me as a Muslim. I don’t think a Somali Muslim can genuinely be okay with my disbelief forever, esp since people get more religious as they get old. Islam is a religion and somebody who genuinely believes in it, wants the best for me and my akhira, so I don’t see how a Muslim person I’m with won’t try converting me back and not get frustrated at times about my lack of belief:zhqjlmx:

I don’t live in a Somali area tbh, there’s probably about 2000 Somalis in my country lol, imagine how limited that makes to find Somali guys that are gaal from that number. I’d probably have to do long distance, which is something I’m eh about.
As for Muslim men, I know a lot of great Muslim guys who aren’t extreme and would accept me as a Muslim. I don’t think a Somali Muslim can genuinely be okay with my disbelief forever, esp since people get more religious as they get old. Islam is a religion and somebody who genuinely believes in it, wants the best for me and my akhira, so I don’t see how a Muslim person I’m with won’t try converting me back and not get frustrated at times about my lack of belief:zhqjlmx:
yeah youre actually right. you don't even agree on fundamentals. its bound to not work out. anyways best of luck abaayo.

Crazy how cool females are with other females being atheist and openly talking about diluting their somalian genealogy

I'm eritrean, but every somalian chick I've ever known is self absorbed, socially atheist, and obsessed with attention.

Who would want to marry a somali gaal ?:mjlol:
Atleast not me, if i want a gaal pus$y, then i go to a real GAAL(original gaal), a western gaal not fake somali gaal(knockoff gaal):pachah1:
Im already a minority in the west, i dont want to be a minority in the somali comunity:lolbron: double laangaab :mjlol:

Last edited:
Crazy how cool females are with other females being atheist and openly talking about diluting their somalian genealogy

I'm eritrean, but every somalian chick I've ever known is self absorbed, socially atheist, and obsessed with attention.
who said i'm cool with it? what are you suppose to do? kill them? you can't act respectfully to people who have different beliefs? and why you here then? you dont think thats weird? its a SOMALI* forum. why are you habesh girls all over here just because you like somali d1ck. nobody cares about your opinion.

curious. have you ever thought which faarax/xalimo is going to cuff yall?

I don't waste energy thinking about this sort of stuff if I'm gonna be honest. Who I will end up with is already written. I just pray that whoever that girl might be is someone who is kind, cultured and pious.

no i'm muslim i was just curious about how that works for non muslim somalis because i never met any in real life but i see a lot here.
The non muslim has been increasing lately.. If you go back a couple of years there weren't many Somalis openly admitting to be a gaal.. Anyway I'm very tolerant when it comes to religion. I think your faith or lack of faith is something between you and god... I see some people are living in a black and white colored world. Putting people into different boxes that are easy to manage. In my view the most important part of a marriage is that you love and respect each other, and you are committed to support each other through thick and thin.. Nothing is guaranteed in life whether you marry from your own race or out side.. Many interracial marriages end up in divorce.. There are good and bad in every race and religion..whether you're gaal or a muslim you should be open minded and continously evaluate your views and believes...listen to other people and try to understand their reasoning and logic.. This will make you grow..

I don't waste energy thinking about this sort of stuff if I'm gonna be honest. Who I will end up with is already written. I just pray that whoever that girl might be is someone who is kind, cultured and pious.
GTR. I always thought you was a muslim.

Btw. To clarify things I'm a muslim.
But I believe in tolerance and respect for peoples individual choices as long as its not affecting me or my community, religion or race in a negative way.. I dislike ex muslims who put cadaan culture on pedestal while spitting on islam and Somali culture.. I won't be easy on those kind of people. Waa nacalad :pacspit:

who said i'm cool with it? what are you suppose to do? kill them? you can't act respectfully to people who have different beliefs? and why you here then? you dont think thats weird? its a SOMALI* forum. why are you habesh girls all over here just because you like somali d1ck. nobody cares about your opinion.

Lmao I'm not a girl, I'd rather have somali pussy (maybe)

When did I say kill them for swirling? Such an extremist

I can respect people with didn'tdif beliefs but the bus stops at swirlers, considering that the worst thing you can do in this reality of white male supremacy is to swirl out. Especially also considering how the West has been focused on figuring out a way to socially dominate one of the last places on Earth where white supremacy didn'td have a major social stranglehold okay people like some of these developing Asian and Arabic countries. If you truly understand white supremacy, you'd understand that swirling within this highly imbalanced social reality of W.S., only benefits white people. If you truly understand and thought about it, you wouldn't respect it enough to be on some "well you do you and I'll do me and we can still be funny little e-friends yayyy"

Littleme

Queen of NSFW
I’m sorta looking for marriage preferably a Somali guy that’s dark skin and goes to the gym frequency amongst other qualities. But it’s hard looking for someone atm all I keep getting are ugly faraaxs :mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts