Hows dating/marriage for you somali gaals

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Wouldn’t mind making a gaal xalimo one of my wife’s would try to bring her into the truth as time goes on

Lmao I'm not a girl, I'd rather have somali pussy (maybe)

When did I say kill them for swirling? Such an extremist

I can respect people with didn'tdif beliefs but the bus stops at swirlers, considering that the worst thing you can do in this reality of white male supremacy is to swirl out. Especially also considering how the West has been focused on figuring out a way to socially dominate one of the last places on Earth where white supremacy didn'td have a major social stranglehold okay people like some of these developing Asian and Arabic countries. If you truly understand white supremacy, you'd understand that swirling within this highly imbalanced social reality of W.S., only benefits white people. If you truly understand and thought about it, you wouldn't respect it enough to be on some "well you do you and I'll do me and we can still be funny little e-friends yayyy"
does somali pussy want you tho? and you're talking about swirling when youre not even somali :deadmanny: and why you telling me like i'm a gaal?

Trending