How you noticed how all Blacks / African Americans look like clones.

Bro are you seriously beating your chest on the internet. Wallahi man like you are the reason people despise Somali men. You reek of insecurity. Do Black men bother you so much? A real man would not get bothered by that. You must be lacking in a lot of departments to hate so much. Miskiin.
So you're claiming their culture is pure and without flaws? Stop insulting users here and prove how their culture is beneficial to use immigrants? Do you want me to post crime statistics?

hussein

Akh Right movement
Bro are you seriously beating your chest on the internet. Wallahi man like you are the reason people despise Somali men. You reek of insecurity. Do Black men bother you so much? A real man would not get bothered by that. You must be lacking in a lot of departments to hate so much. Miskiin.

lmao Idgaf about other people’s acknowledgment. How do black men bother me. When they’re ass are too busy shooting and killing each other. Blacks are nothing but animals who have cannot civilize properly. And that’s facts don’t car about you’re feelings. You emotional mfer

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So you're claiming their culture is pure and without flaws? Stop insulting users here and prove how their culture is beneficial to use immigrants? Do you want me to post crime statistics?
No one said that their culture is pure or that the hip-hop culture is beneficial to immigrants. Crime statistics. Dude wallahi we are in no position to post such things. Are you unaware the state we are currently in? Why so much hatred?

lmao Idgaf about other people’s acknowledgment. How do black men bother me. When they’re ass are too busy shooting and killing each other. Blacks are nothing but animals who have cannot civilize properly. And that’s facts don’t car about you’re feelings. You emotional mfer
Imagine a somali saying this

:dead:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How are you going to generalise all Blacks like animals. Are you mad? Have you forgotten the situation we are in. 30 years war. Stabbings every now and then. Fighting over water wells and villages. The same Cadaan you bootyclap for view you as animal now you are trying to take your frustration out on Blacks gtfoh miskiinsana

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope you learn to respect people and stop generalizing, it makes us Somali men look weak instead try to look at the best in people or keep negative thoughts to urself. I have lived and interacted with AA’s my whole life and I couldn’t pick better folks to befriend and grow up with. :)

hussein

Akh Right movement
How are you going to generalise all Blacks like animals. Are you mad? Have you forgotten the situation we are in. 30 years war. Stabbings every now and then. Fighting over water wells and villages. The same Cadaan you bootyclap for view you as animal now you are trying to take your frustration out on Blacks gtfoh miskiinsana

like I said I don’t care about other people’s acknowledgement. So I could careless what a fucking cadaan thinks of me. Somali might be a shithole But compared to other black countries such as Congo and Haiti. Somalia seems much better.

I hope you learn to respect people and stop generalizing, it makes us Somali men look weak instead try to look at the best in people or keep negative thoughts to urself. I have lived and interacted with AA’s my whole life and I couldn’t pick better folks to befriend and grow up with. :)
I learned something, I can't even criticize black culture here, its filled with SJWs.

Trending