How you noticed how all Blacks / African Americans look like clones.

black-youth-hoodie.jpg
unnamed.jpg

33ea12c73ca21a716cc89335f8ecf684.jpg

They have no subcultures, everyone one of them below 25 dresses the same, talks the same, drive the same cars, has the same haircut, acts ghetto, has victomhood mentality, watchs nba/nfl, listen to the same crap music rap/rnb, all have children without marriage.

Its almost like an artificial culture / bubble they can't get out of, created by Jewish owned record labels and urban tv like BET, the only channel they have.

Mean while in Cadaans they have so much cultural variety, finance experts tyes, athletic types, travelers, goth types, incels, rural, urban, techy, sjw, conservative, technical, entrepreneurial, insane music variety.

The funny thing is, no one is allowed to criticize Black culture, you can't question anything or you're instantly labeled racist.
IDK about the UK, but for the Somalis in America, pls do not emulate these guys.
#SomalsarenotBlack

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi I feel bad for Somali dudes like these he obviously has inferiority complex.

Look what he said:

Mean while in Cadaans they have so much cultural variety, finance experts tyes, athletic types, travelers, goth types, *****s, rural, urban, techy, sjw, conservative, technical, entrepreneurial, insane music variety.

Like African Americans don't have cultural variety. Rock and Roll was African American, They have finance experts too, athletic types What the F*CK the dominate sports you bighead motherf*cker, you even have Black goths, Rural Blacks too dude first Cowboys were Black, Techy Blacks too, SJW too, Conservative Blacks also, Technical Blacks too, Entrepreneurial Motherf*cker there is a Black billionaire from the States name one Somali billionaire, insane music variety???? Motherf*cker no one beats Blacks in music variety, Afro beats, Jazz, Rock and Roll, Techno it all started with Blacks ayeyda cun you silly hater.

Wallahi I feel bad for Somali brothers like you, get that Cadaan oozing from ur butthole out.

Blacks opened the door for us Somalis to get treated right in the Western world.

Wallahi I feel bad for Somali dudes like these he obviously has inferiority complex.

Look what he said:

Like African Americans don't have cultural variety. Rock and Roll was African American, They have finance experts too, athletic types What the F*CK the dominate sports you bighead motherf*cker, you even have Black goths, Rural Blacks too dude first Cowboys were Black, Techy Blacks too, SJW too, Conservative Blacks also, Technical Blacks too, Entrepreneurial Motherf*cker there is a Black billionaire from the States name one Somali billionaire, insane music variety???? Motherf*cker no one beats Blacks in music variety, Afro beats, Jazz, Rock and Roll, Techno it all started with Blacks ayeyda cun you silly hater.

Wallahi I feel bad for Somali brothers like you, get that Cadaan oozing from ur butthole out.

Blacks opened the door for us Somalis to get treated right in the Western world.
You sound like an assimilated negro.
23-cringey-stories-that-will-make-you-want-to-tur-2-10615-1494257746-0_dblbig.jpg

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Shaderoom proves this theory. Cheating, scandals, poverty, go fund me pages, teen pregnancies, only avenues of success being Music, NBA and acting etc I can go on and on.

No need to label it Black though. This shit only relates to African Americans.

Jun5B48.jpg

51AIwUIqIOL._AC_.jpg

IM NOT HATING THEM, I feel pity for their plight.
I am merely criticizing their culture.
When their greatest business men are a guy who got shot 9 times and Micheal Jordan i have a problem.

hussein

Akh Right movement
Wow I couldn’t agree you with you more. Blacks in America are just animals. They hate on white people and other minorities yet they cry racism when people talk about them. Black Americans are below the food chain when it comes to civilized people. They are worse than animals. All of them are in jail. And their ladies are uglier than Orangutan and got like 20 different baby daddies

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Please let’s not generalize all african americans :it0tdo8: there are many outstanding african americans that are ashamed of the ones giving them a bad name

Wow I couldn’t agree you with you more. Blacks in America are just animals. They hate on white people and other minorities yet they cry racism when people talk about them. Black Americans are below the food chain when it comes to civilized people. They are worse than animals. All of them are in jail. And their ladies are uglier than Orangutan and got like 20 different baby daddies
This isnt about hate, this is about critique. Their culture is toxic/destructive. Glorifies jail/drugs/etc.