How you noticed how all Blacks / African Americans look like clones.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Wow I couldn’t agree you with you more. Blacks in America are just animals. They hate on white people and other minorities yet they cry racism when people talk about them. Black Americans are below the food chain when it comes to civilized people. They are worse than animals. All of them are in jail. And their ladies are uglier than Orangutan and got like 20 different baby daddies

Bro This is not an alt-right site
:whoa::whoa::whoa:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
dude at least Somalis ha

whites were only able to slave the inferiors. Somalis were no where near being inferior. The whites respected somalis when they were in Somalia
The Whites did not respect Somalis do you really want me to dig up filthy quotes because you are in denial?

hussein

Akh Right movement
This isnt about hate, this is about critique. Their culture is toxic/destructive. Glorifies jail/drugs/etc.

I was just showing the hypocrisy that they have as well. They are racist to other races but they also cry when the tables turn. Of course they glorify all those things. That’s why every major black city in America is ruined by them.

dude at least Somalis ha

whites were only able to slave the inferiors. Somalis were no where near being inferior. The whites respected somalis when they were in Somalia
whites couldve easily did to us what they did to the native americans. Somalis werent special, the brits didnt utilise planes until we got annoying.

hussein

Akh Right movement
The Whites did not respect Somalis do you really want me to dig up filthy quotes because you are in denial?

I can show you a documentary where British colonialists respecting Somalis. They had no intention on enslaving us. They knew we weren’t negroids.

hussein

Akh Right movement
whites couldve easily did to us what they did to the native americans. Somalis werent special, the brits didnt utilise planes until we got annoying.

well guess what. They didn’t enslave Somalis. Idk why you’re so eager to be enslaved Just go to Libya and get enslaved by the Arab. Since you’re so eager. Like I said Somalis weren’t as weak minded as the negroids

well guess what. They didn’t enslave Somalis. Idk why you’re so eager to be enslaved Just go to Libya and get enslaved by the Arab. Since you’re so eager. Like I said Somalis weren’t as weak minded as the negroids
So youre better than blacks because whites didnt whoop your ass as much. Well done.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I feel bad for you wallahi you are a pussy say that in front of a African American wallahi you wouldn't dare miskiinsana. Don't talk about stuff you have no knowledge of.

I only hate black ppl who are criminals but tell me why u love ppl who worship haile selassie?
Blacks are in the hundred of millions just because a small group of Rastafarians worship Haile Selassie does not equate to the fact I should hate them. Should we all get hated because one Somali stabbed a kid in the neck? Bruv mind your business yea

Leave the Madows alone

tenor.gif

the website wordstarhiphop if youve ever seen the degeneracy / filth there is another treasure trove of evidence.

hussein

Akh Right movement
I feel bad for you wallahi you are a pussy say that in front of a African American wallahi you wouldn't dare miskiinsana. Don't talk about stuff you have no knowledge of.

call me whatever tf you want. You lil negrowashed. I ain’t scared of no man. I always say it in front of their ass. I ain’t like a scrawny ass mf like you. African Americans are nothing but bunch of animals. Heck even animals can civilize properly

Trending

Latest posts