How you noticed how all Blacks / African Americans look like clones.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
call me whatever tf you want. You lil negrowashed. I ain’t scared of no man. I always say it in front of their ass. I ain’t like a scrawny ass mf like you. African Americans are nothing but bunch of animals. Heck even animals can civilize properly
Dude anyone can tell waxaad tahay skinny big booty bashir oo cuqdad qabaa kkkkkkk. Don't act tough pouring your tears into a thread hating on other people thinking he is superior. How are you superior. Humble yourself hooyada wasse.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Madow lover!:damn:

can't even defend people anymore, without niggas jumping to conclusions
giphy.gif

CaliTedesse

VIP
@hussein you are those miskiin men crying on Idris Elba live vid. Why would you even watch something like that and then spread hatred miskiin. Get your game up. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

hussein

Akh Right movement
Dude anyone can tell waxaad tahay skinny big booty bashir oo cuqdad qabaa kkkkkkk. Don't act tough pouring your tears into a thread hating on other people thinking he is superior. How are you superior. Humble yourself hooyada wasse.

You see. You’re out here describing your insecure ass lmao. At least I ain’t scared of fucking man on this planet. You’re pussy ass mom is probably brought she raised another pussy. Hating on people ? What people exactly. I hope you’re not saying african Americans are people. They’re animals. You Negrowashed ass.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You see. You’re out here describing your insecure ass lmao. At least I ain’t scared of fucking man on this planet. You’re pussy ass mom is probably brought she raised another pussy. Hating on people ? What people exactly. I hope you’re not saying african Americans are people. They’re animals. You Negrowashed ass.
Bro are you seriously beating your chest on the internet. Wallahi man like you are the reason people despise Somali men. You reek of insecurity. Do Black men bother you so much? A real man would not get bothered by that. You must be lacking in a lot of departments to hate so much. Miskiin.

Trending

Latest posts