How would your family react if you dated/married a non-Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I've got a younger teenage sister, who has just finished high school. I've told her, she's free to marry any Somali boy, regardless of clan and region his family originates from, but if she ever brought home an ajnabi of any kind: SHE IS NO LONGER MY SISTER, and will be disowned.

This is how Somali fathers and brothers, should react, when the females of the family bring home a foreigner. No way in hell, will I EVER accept a Madow, Arab, Cadaan, Reer Biryani, or Reer Chicken Chow Mein, to marry any female member of my family.

This is ancient sexism. :siilaanyolaugh:

DNA/genetic purity doesn't matter in the slightest. All that matters is the lineage & ethnic identity of the Father is preserved.

As for cultural & language skills, that's not the case. The children always take on the ethnic identity of the Father in traditional Muslim households, since the Father traditionally sets the dominant culture & religion of the household & enforces it on his children.

What you're espousing is akin to Nazism & should be rejected by all Muslims.

Languages are called 'mother tongue' for a reason.

How can a woman who doesn't speak Somali or know much about Somali culture teach your child about their daqaan?

The father is not the primary caregiver as in most cultures he is the breadwinner. Most Somali kids with foreign mothers not only do not speak Somali nor do they tend to marry fellow Somalis.

Mothers are the ones that stay home and raise the kids, SHE has a bigger influence over the kids than the father.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Apollo the belief in males marrying out, while forbidding others from their own women, is one of the most Alpha things ethnic groups can do. Honestly, only cucks and betas, allow foreigners to come in and take their daughters and sisters.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Out of the two of us YOU are the Madow lover. You're the one that married one and made her the mother of your children.

Since Somalis have weak genes your kids probably look kinda Madow and don't even speak Somali.

To be fair, Cape Verdeans look pseudo-Horner, but they are not genetically/ancestrally related to Horners.

To be fair, Cape Verdeans look pseudo-Horner, but they are not genetically/ancestrally related to Horners.

They are mixed madow and white. They look mixed race

Madow genes are dominant and will present itself in time. If not his kids, his grandkids.

Don't know why he is being racist towards them when his kids great grandparents are fully fledged bantus.

Arma

VIP
Out of the two of us YOU are the Madow lover. You're the one that married one and made her the mother of your children.

Since Somalis have weak genes your kids probably look kinda Madow and don't even speak Somali.

Alhamdulillah, for the Portuguese colonialists, of it were not for them, she would look like an ape, and I wouldn't touch her with a stick. Thanks to them, all Bantu features of her ancestry has been breed out.

LMAOOOOOOOOO kkkkkkkkkk

I hope your children never read this post.

He is vile. I wonder what his wife thinks about his online activity which includes mocking her ancestors.

@Armadillo please answer this question, is your wife's family a bunch of cucks for allowing their daughter to not only marry outside her ethnicity, but to a man that disparages her people and background?

His kids are going to end up with an identity crisis.

Arma

VIP

Iska waraan quruxlay, sidee tahay maanta? Quruxdaada, mootada iga tuuray.

That was my first ever sentence to my wife, when I pulled up to her on my motorbike and removed my helmet.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
He is vile. I wonder what his wife thinks about his online activity which includes mocking her ancestors.

@Armadillo please answer this question, is your wife's family a bunch of cucks for allowing their daughter to not only marry outside her ethnicity, but to a man that disparages her people and background?

His kids are going to end up with an identity crisis.
Those standards only apply to Somalis. A gaal is naturally a cuck

Arma

VIP
LMAOOOOOOOOO kkkkkkkkkk

I hope your children never read this post. They would DEFOO you.

Saxiib, forget about my kids, their mother knows what I say, she knows of my racist views of madows and timo jelecs. Forget about me, her own family is racist as f*ck.
Her parents have got Angolan maids, and boy, have i heard of some of the sh*t they say.

Apollo

VIP
Saxiib, forget about my kids, their mother knows what I say, she knows of my racist views of madows and timo jelecs. Forget about me, her own family is racist as f*ck.
Her parents have got Angolan maids, and boy, have i heard of some of the sh*t they say.

You are the opposite of me, I say racist stuff online, but in real life I am politically correct. :lolbron:

Arma

VIP
You are the opposite of me, I say racist stuff online, but in real life I am politically correct. :lolbron:

Saxiib, I was suspended from work about three times, all for racism and prejudice against Afro Caribbean and timo jelec colleagues. Me, I've got no filter.

The only people I do not say a word against are cadaans. For the reasons that: I am in their country, they've given me and my family refuge and opportunities, and most of all: in all my 22 years of living in the UK, have never-ever experienced any forms of racism or discrimination from Cadaans.
For those reasons, I respect cadaans.

Apollo

VIP
Saxiib, I was suspended from work about three times, all for racism and prejudice against Afro Caribbean and timo jelec colleagues. Me, I've got no filter.

The only people I do not say a word against are cadaans. For the reasons that: I am in their country, they've given me and my family refuge and opportunities, and most of all: in all my 22 years of living in the UK, have never-ever experienced any forms of racism or discrimination from Cadaans.
For those reasons, I respect cadaans.

I once called out a White colleague for antisemitic jokes at work about a Jewish colleague and then I got called an SJW who can't take a joke. :dead:

:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts