How would your family react if you dated/married a non-Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Daaamn they turned her down because of tribe. I bet given the choice they would take the somali I assume? When you say bith married american you mean non muslim whites?

And you never know your isaaq prince may be out there. Btw @Geeljire sanbuur is isaaq. But he may be too street for you:ftw9nwa:
Yeah, non-Muslim Whites. Not that uncommon here. They opposed both.

Our cousin Sanbuur is a khasara. I don’t have any tribal, or even a Somali requirement tbh. I have other ticks.

Yeah, non-Muslim Whites. Not that uncommon here. They opposed both.

Our cousin Sanbuur is a khasara. I don’t have any tribal, or even a Somali requirement tbh. I have other ticks.

Ok im actually intrigued where you live when you say not so common. It cant be the usual somali places. Im not expecting you to say the city.....but is this west coast?

And the cousin is young....dontvwrite him off lol

Sol

?
We Somalis have weak genes and if I were to marry out my descendents wouldn't even look like me within 2 generations. Marrying a non-somali is out of the question never mind the response of my parents and tbh they'd probably organise a hit on me :wow1:

VixR

Veritas
Ok im actually intrigued where you live when you say not so common. It cant be the usual somali places. Im not expecting you to say the city.....but is this west coast?

And the cousin is young....dontvwrite him off lol
So you’re ok with street niggasz so long as they’re Somali lol.

VixR

Veritas
Hell no....im not any somali is better than any ajnabi camp. I judge people on their character and action.
Don’t write him off tells a different story (you can stop shipping btw I don’t need that kind of help)

God forbid mado are street niggaz, but don’t write off Somali street niggaz lol

Don’t write him off tells a different story.

God forbid mado are street niggaz, but don’t write off Somali street niggaz lol

Sis street niggaz dont post on somalispot. The brother is harmless lol. A lot of people troll here. Just as I dont believe aussie is some sort of feminist liberal kumbaya guy I dont believe anyone here is really about that life.

VixR

Veritas
Sis street niggaz dont post on somalispot. The brother is harmless lol. A lot of people troll here. Just as I dont believe aussie is some sort of feminist liberal kumbaya guy I dont believe anyone here is really about that life.
You’re all unnaturally obsessed with Aussie:francis:

I guarantee you a good amount of the guys on here have tasted the street hooligan life, including Sanbuur.

You’re all unnaturally obsessed with Aussie:francis:

I guarantee you a good amount of the guys on here have tasted the street hooligan life, including Sanbuur.
Hooligan? Stealing or robbing some weak kids isnt really street. Even I been locked up once in greece on holiday and once in uk and Im the furthest from street. Btw i only did 3 days in total

They would feel embarrassed.plus i woulnt want to isolate myself from my family. I want them to feel included in my marriage.

Hooyo would straight up disown me. Even said if I have kids she won't even look at them.

Also the worse man I could marry is a Revert in her opinion. I was doneeee when she said it. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Apollo

VIP
Wrong mindset. Somalinimo is passed down through the Father in our culture & religion.

But that has been busted through modern genetics. People inherit equal amounts from their mother and father. Also, language skills and cultural capital are generally more transmitted through the mother.

But that has been busted through modern genetics. People inherit equal amounts from their mother and father. Also, language skills and cultural capital are generally more transmitted through the mother.
DNA/genetic purity doesn't matter in the slightest. All that matters is the lineage & ethnic identity of the Father is preserved.

As for cultural & language skills, that's not the case. The children always take on the ethnic identity of the Father in traditional Muslim households, since the Father traditionally sets the dominant culture & religion of the household & enforces it on his children.

What you're espousing is akin to Nazism & should be rejected by all Muslims.

Apollo

VIP
DNA/genetics doesn't matter in the slightest.

They look in between both parents. The DNA is right in their faces, I would not say it is irrelevant, it is half of their blood.

As for cultural & language skills, that's not the case. The children always take on the ethnic identity of the Father in traditional Muslim households, since the Father traditionally sets the dominant culture & religion of the household & enforces it on his children.

Language and cultural capital are primarily transmitted through the mother who spends significantly more time with the children than hard working males who are outdoors most of the time.

What you're espousing is akin to Nazism & should be rejected by all Muslims.

Nice Godwin's law you pulled there. The vast majority of Muslims marry within their own ethnic group, even when they live as diasporas, and would be far happier if their children did likewise, your view is deeply in the minority.

They look in between both parents. The DNA is right in their faces, I would not say it is irrelevant, it is half of their blood.
Doesn't matter. Full-blooded Somalis themselves vary extremely in phenotype. Some look SSA, Bi-racial & others look Hamitic etc.

Language and cultural capital are primarily transmitted through the mother who spends significantly more time with the children than hard working males who are outdoors most of the time.
It's not impossible for Fathers to also spend a good amount of time with their children whilst maintaining a job. Either way, Muslims acknowledge that cultural/ethnic & religious identity is passed down through the Father according to Islam. Read some history, and you'll know that Men never discriminated against foreign Women when it came to marriage, since they knew their culture/ethnic identity would reign supreme in the household.

Nice Godwin's law you pulled there. The vast majority of Muslims marry within their own ethnic group, even when they live as diasporas, and would be far happier if their children did likewise, your view is deeply in the minority.
It's a fair comparison. you're views on race/ethnic mixing is basically the same as theirs.

Apollo

VIP
Doesn't matter. Full-blooded Somalis themselves vary extremely in phenotype. Some look SSA & others look Hamitic etc.

You exaggerate it and point too much to minute differences. The vast majority of Somalis look roughly similar and many ethnic groups have phenotype diversity while being related. A blue-eyed blonde haired German, red-head green-eyed one, and brunette brown-eyed haired one all look different despite being the same ethnicity and having the same origins.

It's not impossible for Fathers to also spend a good amount of time with their children whilst maintaining a job. Either way, Muslims acknowledge that cultural/ethnic & religious identity is passed down through the Father according to Islam.

Evolutionary/biologically speaking more of the linguistic and cultural capital is transmitted through the mother. Lol, nowadays children will spend way more time in daycare and in public education than with their parents.. so even that is questionable these days.

It's a fair comparison. you're views on race/ethnic-inter mixing is basically the same as theirs.

Nationalism comes naturally to people, while cosmopolitanism has to be learned and drilled into people. It is the less natural of the two ideologies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Well, my missus is Portuguese of Cape Verde origin. She's a Creole. Her ancestry is a mix of madows from Sierra Leone and white Portuguese colonialists. Funnily enough, when I first met her, I thought she was a xalimo and kicked off a conversation with her in Somali.

My Reer, had no issue with it. My dad is of the mentality, that since my children, will follow me (have my name and clan), then it's permitted for me to breed with a foreign woman. So that's what I went and did.

Like my father, I'm of the opinion that faraxs can and should marry out, to increase the Somali race, and shorten the population of others. It's a numbers game, and unfortunately we Somalis are langaab. We're a measly 25-30 million people, compared to our fellow Horners - retard Oromos 50 million, aids ridden amXAARo 35- 45 million.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I've got a younger teenage sister, who has just finished high school. I've told her, she's free to marry any Somali boy, regardless of clan and region his family originates from, but if she ever brought home an ajnabi of any kind: SHE IS NO LONGER MY SISTER, and will be disowned.

This is how Somali fathers and brothers, should react, when the females of the family bring home a foreigner. No way in hell, will I EVER accept a Madow, Arab, Cadaan, Reer Biryani, or Reer Chicken Chow Mein, to marry any female member of my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.