How would your family react if you dated/married a non-Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
African-Americans are the bottom of the barrel blacks, I would never associate with one

5bd76b1848eb1211134592e6-750-562.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This has been exposed as a fake, she was acting and trolling. Her sister exposed her.

Lol, anyone who thinks that Dr. Phil is an actual legit "reality" show is really naive. I've always known it was faked, but I still felt that the joke of "black person hating black people" still stands. Legendary meme regardless.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I would have the taste of shoe in my mouth for days on end. My family is very conservative and very anti-mixing. My aunt made the mistake of marrying an Arab and the hate against her was unreal.

Everyone's anti-racism until your kids want to marry outside of their race.

Only my dad would care a bit. Cadaans would be the worst option tbh and but inshaAllah that will never happen

Honestly I doubt aabo would care too much even if it was cadaan.

For hooyo deen is the most important and definitely prefers somali

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Marrying an ajnabi in the west is cultural and religious suicide for your progeny. Without a strong cultural foundation and identity, children will easily become assimilated into western gaal society. I will only marry Somalis and take Ethiopian concubines.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They wouldn't mind as long as she is not gaal, Madow or oriental people.

However, I prefer Somali because I'm not trying to have children with confused identity.

Who I share with my life is my choice alone and though my father wouldn’t have any problems with it, my mum would’ve reservations regardless of who I marry if she isn’t from the “tolka” come on guys admit it, you guys will be disowned if you marry from certain Somali clans. Should I succumb to this kind of ignorance? Never. Parents should always assist their children with their happiness. Divorce rates within the Somali community are escalating and over 99% of these failed marriages were either organised and approved by parents. Once they dictate to you who to marry, they will never butt out of your marriage till they destroy it. Think wisely and make these choices alone.

Who I share with my life is my choice alone and though my father wouldn’t have any problems with it, my mum would’ve reservations regardless of who I marry if she isn’t from the “tolka” come on guys admit it, you guys will be disowned if you marry from certain Somali clans. Should I succumb to this kind of ignorance? Never. Parents should always assist their children with their happiness. Divorce rates within the Somali community are escalating and over 99% of these failed marriages were approved by parents. Once they dictate to you who to marry, they will never butt out of your marriage till they destroy it. Think wisely and make these choices alone.
Qabil is irrelevant with this gen.
Are both your parents same tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts