How would your family react if you dated/married a non-Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin is marrying a Cadaan chick in Lincoln, Nebraska and my family are cool with it. You Somalians painting your families as racists is just funny wallahi

Qabil is irrelevant with this gen.
Are both your parents same tribe

@Suldaanka

If qabiil is irrelevant, you guys won’t be obsessed with fadhi ku dirrir, wish certain clans perish and your clans became the leaders and inquisitors of other clans. Ultimate power. For that to happen, one should marry from his tolka. It matters most to the qabiilists and the new graduates are ready to take the mantle where their fathers left. It’s well and alive.

Funnily enough, I heard only of one great, great grandmother who hails from your tol, the rest are inbred for many, many generations.

They prefer Somali but will accept muslim. Personally, as long as he accepts that our kids will be raised Somali first I don't really care.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They definitely want Somali, I wanted cadaan in my younger days but I have come around to the idea of a Xalimo.

Somali genes are to weak to be marrying ajnabis anyways:damedamn:

Keo

VIP
Mom said as long as I don't bring a white girl or a black girl it's fine. Don't know how serious she was about it but that's what she said. She got no problems with Asian girl though. In fact, she even encourages it. Lol

Last edited:
They definitely want Somali, I wanted cadaan in my younger days but I have come around to the idea of a Xalimo.

Somali genes are to weak to be marrying ajnabis anyways:damedamn:
Sxb idk why lkn if you mix with non madow people you can still (although it's a bit weak) somehow have that somali phenotype lkn mix with a Madow and your caruur will not look somali

Last edited:
@Suldaanka

If qabiil is irrelevant, you guys won’t be obsessed with fadhi ku dirrir, wish certain clans perish and your clans became the leaders and inquisitors of other clans. Ultimate power. For that to happen, one should marry from his tolka. It matters most to the qabiilists and the new graduates are ready to take the mantle where their fathers left. It’s well and alive.

Funnily enough, I heard only of one great, great grandmother who hails from your tol, the rest are inbred for many, many generations.
That is us minority and its just for fun. Love in the somali youth really does mold to qabil. Plus which qabils have issues with marriage besides .5.

That is us minority and its just for fun. Love in the somali youth really does mold to qabil. Plus which qabils have issues with marriage besides .5.

@Suldaanka

There was a poll posted here not long ago about which qabiil will be acceptable and non acceptable to your parents to marry from and the majority mentioned clan rivals and many of them added that they will heed to the wishes of their parents. How about the so called “untouchable” Somalis, only very, very few will cross that line, then why marry any foreigner with the pretext of Islam? “I’m only allowed to marry Muslims”, hear them say. How about the Somali “untouchables”? The madhibaans are the best practicing Muslim Somalis? Will your parents let you marry them? Sheeko sheeko.

VixR

Veritas
My parents already tried the whole forbidden relationships thing (Somali and not btw) with a couple of my siblings. The truth is, unless they’re those weird detached ones that literally disown their kids for something like that, they’ll come around eventually.

@Suldaanka

There was a poll posted here not long ago about which qabiil will be acceptable and non acceptable to your parents to marry from and the majority mentioned clan rivals and many of them added that they will heed to the wishes of their parents. How about the so called “untouchable” Somalis, only very, very few will cross that line, then why marry any foreigner with the pretext of Islam? “I’m only allowed to marry Muslims”, hear them say. How about the Somali “untouchables”? The madhibaans are the best practicing Muslim Somalis? Will your parents let you marry them? Sheeko sheeko.
This is the garbage pool of somalis. Im surprised your using sspot as a measuring stick.
This doesnt represent anything

This is the garbage pool of somalis. Im surprised your using sspot as a measuring stick.
This doesnt represent anything

@Suldaanka

Sxb, Somalis preach it’s ok to marry a Muslim man and a Muslim woman but you will never hear them advocating marrying from Muslim Somalis whom they oppressed for so long like the madhibaans and others. I call it the Show off ummah.

My parents already tried the whole forbidden relationships thing (Somali and not btw) with a couple of my siblings. The truth is, unless they’re those weird detached ones that literally disown their kids for something like that, they’ll come around eventually.

@VixR

Will your parents accept Igbo Nigerians like us?

@Suldaanka

Sxb, Somalis preach it’s ok to marry a Muslim man and a Muslim woman but you will never hear them advocating marrying from Muslim Somalis whom they oppressed for so long like the madhibaans and others. I call it the Show off ummah.
If the madhibaan cant change themselves its their problem. Plus if i go out and marry from my qabil how does that affect my life.
I have married 2 girls from my sub sub clan.
All somalis of the couple liked eachother would marry each other regardless of qabil.

If the madhibaan cant change themselves its their problem. Plus if i go out and marry from my qabil how does that affect my life.
I have married 2 girls from my sub sub clan.
All somalis of the couple liked eachother would marry each other regardless of qabil.

@Suldaanka

Now, it is their fault to be oppressed and discriminated miyaa? I find your thought process to be very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.