How would your family react if you dated/married a non-Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Here in Ottawa Canada, the population is at least 80% cadaan these people age so damn fast wallah The hot ones only look hot for the first 10 years of there adulthood, then it's all downhill after that.:damn:

R.I.P. white people, their fertility rate is unsustainable. They only have 1.5 kids on average. They are declining every generation.

I've seen older white women in their 30s & 40s and they still look youthful.

Blanket generalisations like that claim are bs.

Of course the ones into healthy living and super foods and whatnot can fight aging, but ceteris paribus whites age faster than nonwhites, it simply is a fact.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
And im still have the opportunity if Allah Wishes that i can have 2 more wifes.
Now Gaalismoodnimada xagee buu ka yimi boowe
And Allah allows to marry any female as long as she is of one of the Abrahamic faiths! So guess what Mr. Waresngeli?

I can have two Hebehsi wives and two Somali wives!:ahh:

What a home run!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
R.I.P. white people, their fertility rate is unsustainable. They only have 1.5 kids on average. They are declining every generation.

Of course the ones into healthy living and super foods and whatnot can fight aging, but ceteris paribus whites age faster than nonwhites, it simply is a fact.
No wonder why they hate all non-whites coming into Europe. Imagine following the one-child policy without force? Lmao, their continent will be gone in 5 generations at best. Karma got their asses hard.

honestly, I don’t think my family would care that much, half my family married out. Some married other blacks, some married Madows and my family is already super westernized
I'm sticking with gabdhaha soomaliyed and so will my future kids and their kids as well, if one of them so much as thinks about marrying ajanib (so help me God) I will come out of my grave and teach them a lesson they will never forget.

Knowing how weak somali genes are I can't risk my caruur loosing that well known somali look
IMG_0397.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

Say Masha'Allah, just look at the creation of Allah (swt)

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I'm already married but my parents wouldn't mind anyone not madow, Djibouti (father's preference) or galmudug (mother's preference). I am from Awdal and she is from daynile. But I am a man so it's my choice. There needs to be a legitimate reason to be angry over a man's choice if she is Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts