How would you react if your dad decided to get another wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I would give the kid a chance they may end up being a good sibling. But if you have to compromise, stay away from her stomach:mjlol:

I’m going for beat her ass and yes her stomach is apart of her and yes I’m going to make her lose her child.

Ramen

🌸
I’m going for beat her ass and yes her stomach is apart of her and yes I’m going to make her lose her child.
Why am I acting like my husband cheated on me with a Somali chick with bleached skin and fucked up make up-_-

Muji

VIP
I would support my mother in whatever she wants to do.

If a Somali man ever cheated him (yes let’s use the create terminology).

I would make life a living hell for him.

I would start by reporting him to different governmental agencies anything from taxes to bigamy, whatever that will stick.

I would then recruit some of the biggest mouth Somali ceedos and circulate rumours about his new, it would would reach even somalispot.

i would then...I’ll stop here in case I ever have to do this and I incriminate myself :gaasdrink:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How would you react if your father decided to get a second wife? Would you disown him? Accept it?

I will make him sign a contract that i wont financially support my half siblings.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Although it’s halal to get a second wife many fail to support them like they should be nowadays many prey on single mothers who live on their own and living on welfare that way they can still provide for their first wife

Status
Not open for further replies.