How would you feel if your father became polygamous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
My dad grew up in a polygamous family and said he would never have mulitple wives. He also dosen't understand the need to have multiple children since there's only 3 of us lol . I'd condem it though. My mom and dad divorced and he remarried so i wouldnt be as mad though since he isn't doing my mom dirty.

Notice that most of them are gaalo who ask why there parents would abandon them for their gaalnimo. Bunch of hypocrites
Lol but they willing to disown their own fathers for taking up second wives. ALLah said "inal munafiqiina fidarkalil asfali mina naar". They go to the lowest parts of hell.

We should be honest about how polgamy is practiced in the Somali community, the first family is pretty much abandoned in many cases.

My mom said she does not mind if my father marries another woman from Somalia so i guess i wouldn't mind as well, but it would piss me off if me and my siblings were to fund her wedding and expenses.

But i know my dad won't remarry due to him being interested in nothing besides expanding his business and improving Somalia,
He's like those Gigantic strict Fathers whom no one can question at all, I was beat a lot when i was in my pre-teens and as a child :russ:

Last edited:
We should be honest about how polgamy is practiced in the Somali community, the first family is pretty much abandoned in many cases.

Somalis use religion whenever it suits them, you would have Qasaaro Fathers collecting welfare going back to Somalia for a 20 year old wife while neglecting the rights his first wife has over him...

It totally depends on my mum. If she was down 100% and the new lady was nice then I wouldn't care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It is part of our family customs. Both my maternal and paternal grandfathers respectively had 3 and 4 wives. So my mother and father came from a polygamous household.

The plan is 20 children god willing. :win: I gotta do my part. :whew:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
My dad is in the process of marrying a third women. I fucking hate his guts for it. He's 63 and wants a young wife and more children... The thing that pisses me off the most is that this he's marrying is 20 and is after his money. Only reason I'm nice to him is so when he keels over I get a good chunk of the inheritance, and I'll make sure this gets little to none.

My dad is in the process of marrying a third women. I fucking hate his guts for it. He's 63 and wants a young wife and more children... The thing that pisses me off the most is that this he's marrying is 20 and is after his money. Only reason I'm nice to him is so when he keels over I get a good chunk of the inheritance, and I'll make sure this gets little to none.
if she is in Somalia, it's not her fault. she is a twenty-year-old with no way out of that shithole of a country. do you think marrying some gross old man is some sort of a price? unless your dad is rich, it's not like she'll be getting more than few hundred bucks a month. imagine being with a 63-year-old and sacrificing your dignity for that.

if you are gonna blame anybody, blame your dad.

if she is in Somalia, it's not her fault. she is a twenty-year-old with no way out of that shithole of a country. do you think marrying some gross old man is some sort of a price? unless your dad is rich, it's not like she'll be getting more than few hundred bucks a month. imagine being with a 63-year-old and sacrificing your dignity for that.

if you are gonna blame anybody, blame your dad.
Have some respect for your father. You wouldn't be alive had it not be for him.

The ignorant bliss of some of these older somali men as well.
You marry a 20 year old and visit once a year for a few weeks or a month if your lucky - what do you think she's up to the rest of the year ?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The ignorant bliss of some of these older somali men as well.
You marry a 20 year old and visit once a year for a few weeks or a month if your lucky - what do you think she's up to the rest of the year ?

Yeah these old niggas sharing these women but they don't even know it

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending