How would you feel if your father became polygamous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from angola and how is that retarded?

I was talking about what countries the concubines are at. Concubinage should be illegalized and any country that allows it is backwards.

So are they basically his sidechicks or something?

I was talking about what countries the concubines are at. Concubinage should be illegalized and any country that allows it is backwards.

So are they basically his sidechicks or something?
Yes but if they make him happy they will be promoted to wife. Wives can get demoted aswell

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't bring up Islam? What an idiot as a Muslim we have no opinions except what Allah ordained deal with it you gaal swine.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
a relative of mine remarried recently after 30 years of marriage and bunch of grown kids.

his family pretty much cut him out of their lives, none of his kids wants to even talk to him.

I love my father but I would honestly do the same if he ever remarries.

Why are they so salty if he remarried and they're in their 30s and established?

My father grew up in polgamy and is averse to it because of his experiences, there's still problems between the children to this day. If he changes his mind, then it's his choice I wouldn't interfere but I also wouldn't be helping to finance it in any way.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My father grew up in polgamy and is averse to it because of his experiences, there's still problems between the children to this day. If he changes his mind, then it's his choice I wouldn't interfere but I also wouldn't be helping to finance it in any way.
Xaasid ba tahay:susp:

There is nothing wrong with it, i have a uncle who went back home and remarried and he has 2 more kids now, he's one of my role models. His first wife was upset about it, but he told her he still loves her and would continue to be by her side no matter what while also tending to his new young wife,

ladies you need to stop being selfish, no man wants to have more than 1 wife just to show of, we're doing this out of compassion and mercy. My uncle is a good man who thinks for other ppls well being.

Gambar

VIP
The men in my paternal family are not really polygamous, I don't know why. In my maternal family, my grandfather married three wives and there's a lot of chaos in that family they're always fighting over land and inheritance.

I wouldn't like for my dad to marry another wife because I'm selfish. I'm the oldest, and the oldest girl and I'm very tight with the nuclear family I have. I don't want anybody else coming in and destroying that. My father has a well paying job, he's educated, and that's appealing to young girls back home.

A lot of diaspora old men get flattered by that and want to get a young wife as a sign that they're a man.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Depends how the first wife would take it, if she is cool with it then its none of my business.

Y'all bunch of caasis. Cutting your dad off? Ma cadaan baad ismoodeen?

My dad already practices polygamy and I support the homie.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
would lose a lot of respect for him tbh because he has adamantly stated to me that he never wants to remarry. or marry again i should say.

to all of a sudden change his mind would affect the way i see him. he's always been a man of his word and that's kinda how he raised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending