How To Stop Islamophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bidaar Wanagsan Mohamed isn't the moral of islam story, if u look at archaelogical evidence for the first 100 years all the inscriptions you find is only ALLAH no mention of mohamed. They were close to the truth those people, it's after 100 years when they ran into christians and jews they wanted to compete and basically rose Mohamed up into a position so high.

That's where all this hadith, shariah, and it's nonsense came to play. It's all influenced by jews(shariah) part and hadith(gospel part), none of it is genuine islam but bastardized later on by men and the follower of such bastardization now think he has the truth and condemsn anyone who rejects it as a gaal kkkk.

I simply say to them prove islam thru the intellect and reason as we both agree god is the most intelligent and surely the truth will stand with 'reason and intellect' and that's where they basically shut down and go into their 'squabble' of this scholar said that and that scholar said this clearly worshipping the scholar and not god anymore, I am not sure why u debate them, their so child like sxb.

Ok so Dr Osman is a gaal. Fair enough. No need to talk to you.

Don't speak to me about Somalinimo you gaal. You left Somalinimo the day you became a murtad who insults Islam.

Oday Bidaar- do you disbelieve in the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam as well?

I love how you equate following Islam with being a Saudi slave. Even though it is you guys who follow Salafi methodology- oh 'Qur'an and Sunnah and the scholars can go kill themselves'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ok so Dr Osman is a gaal. Fair enough. No need to talk to you.

Don't speak to me about Somalinimo you gaal. You left Somalinimo the day you became a murtad who insults Islam.

Oday Bidaar- do you disbelieve in the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam as well?

I love how you equate following Islam with being a Saudi slave. Even though it is you guys who follow Salafi methodology- oh 'Qur'an and Sunnah and the scholars can go kill themselves'.

I love how u duck me kkkkk hey kiddo I am definitely a GAAL towards your islam no question asked there, we do not follow the same god at all, you follow a man and scholars and I don't. we are not the same that part I do agree.

@Bidaar Wanagsan Mohamed isn't the moral of islam story, if u look at archaelogical evidence for the first 100 years all the inscriptions you find is only ALLAH no mention of mohamed. They were close to the truth those people, it's after 100 years when they ran into christians and jews they wanted to compete and basically rose Mohamed up into a position so high.

That's where all this hadith, shariah, and it's nonsense came to play. It's all influenced by jews(shariah) part and hadith(gospel part), none of it is genuine islam but bastardized later on by men and the follower of such bastardization now think he has the truth and condemsn anyone who rejects it as a gaal kkkk.

I simply say to them prove islam thru the intellect and reason as we both agree god is the most intelligent and surely the truth will stand with 'reason and intellect' and that's where they basically shut down and go into their 'squabble' of this scholar said that and that scholar said this clearly worshipping the scholar and not god anymore, I am not sure why u debate them, their so child like sxb.
Saxib, it would be an improvement of sorts if this kid worshipped the Prophet Muhammad. His case is much dire than that. He worships prophet Bukhari whose books claim, among many other things, that the prophet beat Aisha, that he was possessed by a jinn, that he made his son in law divorce his wife so he could marry her, that the Quran has missing verses, and that you can talk to snakes.

He won't even read simple links by Islamic scholars that defend the Messenger from these slanders because his sheikh told him not to. May Allah have mercy on his soul.

You are actually a Dajjal.

I told you any hadith which besmirch the dignity of the Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam or oppose the known maqasid of the Shariah are falsified and the scholars do not take them.

The Qur'an you claim to follow says to follow the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam.

So is this a fake ayah as well then?

You've already declared war on Allah by insulting his Awliya.

This convo is done. Don't quote me or expect me to reply.

Such profound ignorance authubillah. And you say you are Somali as well?

You are actually a Dajjal.

I told you any hadith which besmirch the dignity of the Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam or oppose the known maqasid of the Shariah are falsified and the scholars do not take them.
This is progress. It's an improvement upon your earlier assertion that one must follow whatever is in the Sahih Sittah.

If your comment is sincere, then make tawbah for insulting the scholars whose videos I posted who are defending Allah and his Messenger from precisely those allegations and more. Much more.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is progress. It's an improvement upon your earlier assertion that one must follow whatever is in the Sahih Sittah.

If your comment is sincere, then make tawbah for insulting the scholars whose videos I posted who are defending Allah and his Messenger from precisely those allegations and more. Much more.

Your really wasting your time. He can't understand we do not reject mohamed or god, we reject the person delivering the message to us, basically his scholars. He can't come to grips with that fact and hence runs into a tangent and other areas and that's why it's pointless carrying it any further untill he recognizes that everything he is saying is not said by mohamed or god, I don't see mohamed saying anything or god at all, I just see men saying mohamed said this and god said that. Untill he accepts that, it's going in circles and pointless and best to part ways.

Your really wasting your time. He can't understand we do not reject mohamed or god, we reject the person delivering the message to us, basically his scholars. He can't come to grips with that fact and hence runs into a tangent and other areas and that's why it's pointless carrying it any further untill he recognizes that everything he is saying is not said by mohamed or god, I don't see mohamed saying anything or god at all, I just see men saying mohamed said this and god said that. Untill he accepts that, it's going in circles and pointless and best to part ways.
He sounds like me fifteen years ago. I was spouting the same contradictory mumbo jumbo I heard from guys with long beards and robes and accusing everyone outside my narrow sect of being gaal. This guy probably thinks his own parents are gaal. The Khawaarij think if you skip one salaat you're a kafir. He'll grow out of it. We all do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You seriously can't go any further untill he accepts what he hears about mohamed and god is from men just like himself who can make faults, untill he accepts that then it's pointless as he worships those men and not really god at all. Once we leave that part, then we enter the world of his belief sets. For example can you give allah good deeds? how is that possible when he created everything u see plus anything u give him he gave to u in the first place, it's pointless effort.

So u can start arguing about effort and is it even worth a limited human being trying to please a god? why would he need it? you can argue it's you who needs that god to rescue you as your in dire help, you don't need to please him or bargain with him as if he is some business man. Then u head into the territory of freedom of believers and disbelievers and point to how islam collapses once freedom is gone and the test is fruitless and those who lose their freedom basically get a one way ticket to heaven and the one who took it away is going to hell. You point to verse where allah said evil isn't ever leaving the earth till judgement day and show how he is trying to 'eliminate' evil through shariah laws and going against god.

It's usually a long process bro but they need to acknowlege the first step everything they know is taught to them by 'men' or else is mohamed and god here so they can take us to him? cause this stuff dont read itself, it depends on men who READ IT and by definition we know men are 'faulty' hence their reading and understanding of it can come into question automatically and hence why islam has been different through-out the ages, it isn't the quran changed its cause their understanding of it changes. Its like the universe it doesnt change but our understanding of it does

Don't project your own insecurities onto others. I'm not a Salafi, a Shia or any other strange groups. Nor do I make takfir on people randomly.

Bidaar- what I said is what every Muslim believes lol. I don't know why you think this is unusual.

Dr Osman, you're not even worth responding to considering your utter disregard for the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam.

You seriously can't go any further untill he accepts what he hears about mohamed and god is from men just like himself who can make faults, untill he accepts that then it's pointless as he worships those men and not really god at all. Once we leave that part, then we enter the world of his belief sets. For example can you give allah good deeds? how is that possible when he created everything u see plus anything u give him he gave to u in the first place, it's pointless effort.

So u can start arguing about effort and is it even worth a limited human being trying to please a god? why would he need it? you can argue it's you who needs that god to rescue you as your in dire help, you don't need to please him or bargain with him as if he is some business man. Then u head into the territory of freedom of believers and disbelievers and point to how islam collapses once freedom is gone and the test is fruitless and those who lose their freedom basically get a one way ticket to heaven and the one who took it away is going to hell. You point to verse where allah said evil isn't ever leaving the earth till judgement day and show how he is trying to 'eliminate' evil through shariah laws and going against god.

It's usually a long process bro but they need to acknowlege the first step everything they know is taught to them by 'men' or else is mohamed and god here so they can take us to him? cause this stuff dont read itself, it depends on men who READ IT and by definition we know men are 'faulty' hence their reading and understanding of it can come into question automatically and hence why islam has been different through-out the ages, it isn't the quran changed its cause their understanding of it changes. Its like the universe it doesnt change but our understanding of it does
I suspect the profundity of your comment will go over his head. He's not ready for Islamic philosophy. It's too early for al-Ghazali. We're still in the "your parents aren't kuffar" stage. That's literally what these guys are taught in these Wahabbi masjids: if your parents dispute our aqeedah, they're going to jahannam. First you've gotta deconstruct their delusional confidence in themselves. It's probably the first time this guy's ever heard of the existence of these fake hadiths. He's still in shock and talking about "if they exist". Well I'd be in shock too if I was mentally raped all my life.

Give him some time. He'll come round. The first step away from his cloistered mentality is getting on the internet and talking to people outside his cult. Once that happens, it's a sealed deal. You can never go back to jahiliyya.

@HouseofSamaale

No worries. Keep on doing you saxib. I
Suspect we'll meet again. In spite of one or two prickly exchanges, most of our debate was good tempered. As it should be. Good akhlaaq is vital in Islamic discussion. And show respect for the revered @DR OSMAN. He's a giant on here. Adios.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@HouseofSamaale

No worries. Keep on doing you saxib. I
Suspect we'll meet again. In spite of one or two prickly exchanges, most of our debate was good tempered. As it should be. Good akhlaaq is vital in Islamic discussion. And show respect for the revered @DR OSMAN. He's a giant on here. Adios.

@Bidaar Wanagsan religion and I mean all of it just god saying 'here u go' your 'free' you asshole now go play around and tell me if you trust yourself and mankind or not. Obviously when u look at the world today and the past and the future, u can see man on his own and his freedom is surely not perfect or it wouldn't look like what we see today nor would we all have this deep sense of emptiness. I mean go buy a lamborghini after 3 months u will get sick of it, buy a house same thing, keep doing all those things and I can guarantee you that you would never want to stay in this man runned world for 1 million years because u will eventually do it all and get tired of it? why? cause it has no ultimate purpose other then being a testing ground.

So God wants u to realize that and just submit yourself to him and drop the kibir(i mean the good one also like @HouseofSamaale ) cause there is nothing you can give him, not all the worship in the world combined cause it's infinity we are talking about here and everything that isn't god even if we combine it won't be infinite There really isn't more to religion then that. The rest are just examples and stories in religion that relate to our existence and the moral of the story is to trust in god at the end not physically copy and worship the examples.

I mean it's like a kid, when u read them a story, are you now defined by that child who has lesser capacity? aren't u still an adult and separate person? but this salafi animal thinks the story that has been read to him is all god is, he is using his child like mentality to determine who god is and lets be honest all humans if u combine all our brains are still child like in-front of god. You simply can't limit god to 6000 verses and that's why people say it's only a 'part' of god islam. He isn't defined by it, it's simply our part only and how we reach out to him.

Islam isn't called salat, hajj, zakat and all that garbage which will end up in the ground, it's realizing at the end there is nothing u got to offer but submission and that takes alot from a man to submit and trust in something without either doing something for that god or defining that god to suit him on his terms, look at the chaotic world bro u can see the biggest problem mankind faces is 'trust' we don't even offer to other human beings, imagine how hard it is to offer to something u can't fathom. I mean ask this salafi animal to walk between two lions trusting in god, the man can't do it and then he wanna talk about hajj, salat, and nonsense without passing the iman test. You really feel sorry 4 them in the end.

I won't go to deep into this topic but once u really realize the true path, you don't really care what these fucks have to say, I even go outside and say this now in public as you lose all fear of not following the crowd, society, and man made systems.

@Bidaar Wanagsan religion and I mean all of it just god saying 'here u go' your 'free' you asshole now go play around and tell me if you trust yourself and mankind or not. Obviously when u look at the world today and the past and the future, u can see man on his own and his freedom is surely not perfect or it wouldn't look like what we see today nor would we all have this deep sense of emptiness. I mean go buy a lamborghini after 3 months u will get sick of it, buy a house same thing, keep doing all those things and I can guarantee you that you would never want to stay in this man runned world for 1 million years because u will eventually do it all and get tired of it? why? cause it has no ultimate purpose other then being a testing ground.

So God wants u to realize that and just submit yourself to him and drop the kibir(i mean the good one also like @HouseofSamaale ) cause there is nothing you can give him, not all the worship in the world combined cause it's infinity we are talking about here and everything that isn't god even if we combine it won't be infinite There really isn't more to religion then that. The rest are just examples and stories in religion that relate to our existence and the moral of the story is to trust in god at the end not physically copy and worship the examples.

I mean it's like a kid, when u read them a story, are you now defined by that child who has lesser capacity? aren't u still an adult and separate person? but this salafi animal thinks the story that has been read to him is all god is, he is using his child like mentality to determine who god is and lets be honest all humans if u combine all our brains are still child like in-front of god. You simply can't limit god to 6000 verses and that's why people say it's only a 'part' of god islam. He isn't defined by it, it's simply our part only and how we reach out to him.

Islam isn't called salat, hajj, zakat and all that garbage which will end up in the ground, it's realizing at the end there is nothing u got to offer but submission and that takes alot from a man to submit and trust in something without either doing something for that god or defining that god to suit him on his terms, look at the chaotic world bro u can see the biggest problem mankind faces is 'trust' we don't even offer to other human beings, imagine how hard it is to offer to something u can't fathom. I mean ask this salafi animal to walk between two lions trusting in god, the man can't do it and then he wanna talk about hajj, salat, and nonsense without passing the iman test. You really feel sorry 4 them in the end.

I won't go to deep into this topic but once u really realize the true path, you don't really care what these fucks have to say, I even go outside and say this now in public as you lose all fear of not following the crowd, society, and man made systems.
The profoundest thing you've said is that the fullest realization of who Allah is cannot be summed up by 6000 verses. There's more to him than that. Allah has spoken more words than what is in the Quran, just not to us, but to those assembled in heaven. Many, many more words. To think he's been silent all these 1400 years is insane. We can only see him as through a glass darkly.

My favorite hadith - one that actually corresponds to the nature of God in the Quran - is about the man who killed ninety-nine people and was still admitted to Paradise without any kind of punishment or censure. Not even a week in prison, not a slap on the wrist, let alone a torment of fire. This speaks to Allah's boundless mercy, and confirms why every Surah of the Quran apart from Surah Al-Tawbah starts with "Allah's the most merciful and kind". Yet there's nothing in the Old Testament (Torah) or New Testament (Injeel) about getting off scott free for mass murder. There's much more to Allah's character than we can know from his revelations.

Few of us know anybody who's ever killed one person, let alone 99. Such evil people are one in a billion. Yet these Saudi morons with the long beards show no compassion for lesser sinners than that serial murderer in the hadith, as if Allah can't forgive them for doing much less than he did.

Their religion is not Islam. It's a man made cult.

@Bidaar Wanagsan
This all sounds like a transgression, a thinly veiled attempt to justify acts of kufr. Should Allah’s mercy be taken for granted? Is this not dishonest to the whole premise of Islam? If you really believed in Him you would like to please Him and submit your life to him. There would be no need to negotiate anything, you’d forgo every luxury (laziness, etc.) because you believe. Or have I misunderstood you? I’m trying not to sound close minded because you seem to honestly believe that Islam has been infiltrated by bearded folk with an agenda.

@Bidaar Wanagsan
This all sounds like a transgression, a thinly veiled attempt to justify acts of kufr. Should Allah’s mercy be taken for granted? Is this not dishonest to the whole premise of Islam? If you really believed in Him you would like to please Him and submit your life to him. There would be no need to negotiate anything, you’d forgo every luxury (laziness, etc.) because you believe. Or have I misunderstood you? I’m trying not to sound close minded because you seem to honestly believe that Islam has been infiltrated by bearded folk with an agenda.
I pray seven times a day, the five obligatory prayers and two raka'ats, so in what respect do I not submit to the Creator?

The Prophet said the khawaarij would infiltrate Islam. Is he paranoid too?

The Khawarij do indeed continue to cause problems. Ibn Abdulwahab was a modern Khariji and his sect has caused untold destruction in the Islamic and non Islamic world.

The point made about Allah not needing our deeds is obviously true. Our worship is for our benefit, a gift from Allah. He is above needing anything. And in its essence, our religion is the way of love. We were created out of love and for love and the path of our religion is to love Allah and his Beloved Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam (and those they love). Our worship is intended to purify so we may not be veiled from Allah and come on the DoJ with a clean heart.

I pray seven times a day, the five obligatory prayers and two raka'ats, so in what respect do I not submit to the Creator?

The Prophet said the khawaarij would infiltrate Islam. Is he paranoid too?

There’s no need for the aggressive rhetoric, I’m honestly trying to understand how you can maintain two very conflicting ideas.

I’m not saying that everyone is perfect, but rather everyone should strive for perfection. How can you say that submittance to Allah can include disobeying Him?

The Khawarij do indeed continue to cause problems. Ibn Abdulwahab was a modern Khariji and his sect has caused untold destruction in the Islamic and non Islamic world.

The point made about Allah not needing our deeds is obviously true. Our worship is for our benefit, a gift from Allah. He is above needing anything. And in its essence, our religion is the way of love. We were created out of love and for love and the path of our religion is to love Allah and his Beloved Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam (and those they love). Our worship is intended to purify so we may not be veiled from Allah and come on the DoJ with a clean heart.
Best thing you've said all day.

You passed the Abdul Wahab test.

How about Ibn Taymiyyah. Do you have the testicular fortitude to diss that cat too? Come on old bean, make me proud.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You can't say allah doesn't need worship and then say worship allah in the same sentence, this is what we mean when u come against people intelligence and we realize you must have some fucked up version of islam or else there wouldn't be that contradiction. Your worship in my view is pointless, your love is too and anything you have to offer. Religion isn't about god, he don't need it. It's about you as an individual, after-all it's you who stands before god, god doesnt stand before u.

The other thing ot consider is people capacity are all different, hence why we can't have a religion that is shared, some have a higher understanding, some a lower, non is better then each other cause none will ever be perfect at the end of the day. Hence I believe in individual type of islam not a communal type where we paint the brush across everyone with one stroke.

What's the point of your worship if you can't do what abraham did and sacrifice what u love for god? can u sacrifice your life right now without harming others or having political agenda or materialistic agenda and just walk between two hungry lions? I bet your faith goes out the window when tested and then u rush to praying like some sod, I call that a dead prayer no matter how many u do each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts