How To Stop Islamophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you I'm not a Salafi to start with lol.

Yes Ibn Taymiyyah was considered to have aberrant views. However, he was someone of great knowledge (ignoring the dubious opinions) and from I understand he repented from his aberrant views before he died.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are a genuinely confused individual. Seriously please read the post again. I don't think we can have a beneficial conversation.

We seriously hate salafis and wahabists and lets not kid ourselves the two are the same, they only changed the wahabi name after it was found out the man was colluding with the british to overthrow the caliphate but they still studying the same scholars he promoted. It's one and the same, you bloody salafi

There’s no need for the aggressive rhetoric, I’m honestly trying to understand how you can maintain two very conflicting ideas.

I’m not saying that everyone is perfect, but rather everyone should strive for perfection. How can you say that submittance to Allah can include disobeying Him?
Aggressive rhetoric? You made takfir on me and I just asked you a couple of straight questions. So who's the aggressor here my lemon cake?

And what conflicting ideas? I follow the Quran primarily, and the authentic hadith secondarily, provided it really is authentic and does not contradict the Quran, just like Imam Abu Hanifa.

I told you I'm not a Salafi to start with lol.

Yes Ibn Taymiyyah was considered to have aberrant views. However, he was someone of great knowledge (ignoring the dubious opinions) and from I understand he repented from his aberrant views before he died.
Aberrant views? Care to expound habibi? Now we're really getting into the meat and potatoes.

Aggressive rhetoric? You made takfir on me and I just asked you a couple of straight questions. So who's the aggressor here my lemon cake?

And what conflicting ideas? I follow the Quran primarily, and the authentic hadith secondarily, provided it really is authentic and does not contradict the Quran, just like Imam Abu Hanifa.

:bell: My gender is irrelevant to this discussion.
Your questions were answered. You asked how and I told you. If you don’t provide a source for your conspiracy theory then how can I accept it. It’s ok though, you’re obviously not putting any effort into articulating your ideas. Please @ me when you are.

What's the point? This isn't very interesting and we already agree on the dubiousness of some of his views. I suppose the main one that interests you would be his anthropomorphism (those he repented from this).

:bell: My gender is irrelevant to this discussion.
Your questions were answered. You asked how and I told you. If you don’t provide a source for your conspiracy theory then how can I accept it. It’s ok though, you’re obviously not putting any effort into articulating your ideas. Please @ me when you are.
I love you too apple pie. How about you come to my dugsi on Sunday where I give lessons in advanced tafseer and we hash this out in the grand manner. Bring a mahram. We may need to perform an impromptu nikaaax.

I love you too apple pie. How about you come to my dugsi on Sunday where I give lessons in advanced tafseer and we hash this out in the grand manner. Bring a mahram. We may need to perform an impromptu nikaaax.

Such a disappointment, I thought you actually had something to share. Filthy filthy creature:susp:

What's the point? This isn't very interesting and we already agree on the dubiousness of some of his views. I suppose the main one that interests you would be his anthropomorphism (those he repented from this).
Anthropomorphism is the least interesting heresy because it's easy to make if you're philosophically unsophisticated. Of deeper interest to me is his less conventional opinions. He wrote that Arabs are superior to every other Muslim race. What does Your Majesty say about this fatwa? Would you say that such views are typical of a "knowledgeable" man, or a racist jahil?

I already said he had aberrant views. What more do you want? I don't take from him and no one is infallible. I didn't say he was perfect lol
Aberrant views? Come on son, that's kid gloves. When others disagree with you, it's all "jahil", "deviant ", " bastard", but when Ibn Tay calls you his inferior, it's just a little misunderstanding? Just a few aberrant views? Hell I can't remember the last time I used that word, it's so archaic. Where's the fire in the belly man? This Arab is calling you a coon and you take it lying down. Wallahi I thought you were better than that.

I haven't studied him in depth lol. If he said that, then he is wrong obviously. I never called anyone 'bastard'.

I used those words because you guys made statements which can be seen as heresy/outright statements of kufr. The conversation was not about me at any point.
So just wrong? Not deviant, not heretic, not a racist? I'm disappointed in your cooning saxib. We are a proud race, we geeljires.

And what are these "ifs" you keep repeating? Either deny it or accept it. Uncertainty is not in the cards. This fatwa of his has been discussed on here before.

If a cracker says you're his racial inferior, is he just merely wrong, or can we break out the karbaash? See, you claim not to be a Saudi wannabe, but you've internalized your own inferiority.

I say 'If' because I have not seen and confirmed these statements with my own eyes.

I'm not an inferior to no one. I'd like to see what he said. To me it sounds like he said something along the lines of: the Arabs have been honoured above all the nations because the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam is from them and the Qur'an is in their language. There would be nothing else he could say and in any case, isn't that true?
Not even close. But good try. He said Arabs as a race are superior to all races as the Quraish are superior to all tribes. Google is your friend.

Next question about this deeply "knowledable" sheikh : what do you think of his fatwa that you can have sex with a melon?

Ok if you say so.

This has become really boring man. I already told you I don't agree with many of the things he said.
Thats good. But why dignify this saqajaan and this racist as a "knowledgeable" man. He died in prison for his heresies. Why not karbaash the godfather of Salafiyyah the way you karbaash righteous brothers like Mr Wanagsan?

Status
Not open for further replies.