How To Stop Islamophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cleric explains how to confront Islamophobia, and just as important, how not to confront it. He's a total legend. He tells the truth about the bearded crooks in nighties that give Islam a bad name and use their celebrity status in the masjid to marry four sisters who are promptly divorced when their boobs sag for another four. He's a hero even though he's Shia. He reminds me of the fearless Sunni scholars I admire:

I bet @ElitistSomali, @darklight, and @Kafir would not be drinking henny if they had scholars like this growing up.

I don't think Prophet Muhammad was a prophet or God exists because A ... B .... C is criticisms, drawing inappropriate caricatures and saying f*ck Islam is not criticism.

@HouseofSamaale

I learned my religion from the Quran and authentic sayings of the Messenger (emphasis on the authentic). There's nothing in the Quran about slavishly following Ahlul Bayt (as Shias do) or the Sahaba (as Saudi cultists do).

You're really cute you know that. You're calling Shia Muslims deviants for merely cursing some members of the Sahaba whom they perceive to have usurped the Caliphate from Ali, but you have no problem with people who kill those very same Sahaba. Then all of a sudden we cannot judge. Are you under the impression that speaking ill of somebody is worse than killing them? Yeesh.

There are plenty of examples of Sahaba killing each other and abusing each other. Umar Ibn Khattab broke the ribs of a Sahabi with whom he had a political disagreement. He whipped others. They weren't exactly bosom buddies.

So stop worshipping fallible human beings. You've been brainwashed by Wahabbi sectarians who demonize other Muslim sects and rewrite history to fit their deviant agenda.

Ok so love and respect for the Sahaba is worshipping other than Allah?

It is not my place to comment on what happened between the Sahaba.

You just lost all credibility. God I really wasn't expecting so many strange and blasphemous opinions on this forum.

I don't think Prophet Muhammad was a prophet or God exists because A ... B .... C is criticisms, drawing inappropriate caricatures and saying f*ck Islam is not criticism.
Did you watch the vid? The sheikh says that the West is closer to the idea of a Caliphate than the dumb theocratic system that you support. He says there there is more justice for the poor, the elderly, and for women in the West than in so-called Islamic countries that are full of corruption and tyranny. That's what I've been saying forever.

He says the West is more like the caliphates of old because there is more freedom in the West too. Freedom is an Islamic doctrine. The Quran says "There's no compulsion in religion". That single ayah alone disproves the nonsense preached by religious extremists.

You just lost all credibility. God I really wasn't expecting so many strange and blasphemous opinions on this forum.
I lost credibility? Well, that's a relief because you never had it to begin with.

I respect the Companions. I just don't think they were infallible, or that Shias who object to some of their conduct are unbelievers. That's the difference between respect and idolatry. Anybody who thinks criticism of the Sahaba is worse than killing Sahaba is committing shirk. You have more in common with Shias who take their love for Ali to an extreme than you know.

This cleric explains how to confront Islamophobia, and just as important, how not to confront it. He's a total legend. He tells the truth about the bearded crooks in nighties that give Islam a bad name and use their celebrity status in the masjid to marry four sisters who are promptly divorced when their boobs sag for another four. He's a hero even though he's Shia. He reminds me of the fearless Sunni scholars I admire:

I bet @ElitistSomali, @darklight, and @Kafir would not be drinking henny if they had scholars like this growing up.
i do not drink alcohol:bell:¨

but you might be onto something... if i had teachers and scholars who weren't idiots maybe I wouldn't be able to see Islam for what it really is. doubt it tho.

but you might be onto something... if i had teachers and scholars who weren't idiots maybe I wouldn't be able to see Islam for what it really is. doubt it tho.
Never meet a gaal she-human who didn't sip from the bottle. Or are you a cannabis fiend? Don't lie to adeer Wanagsan now.

Did you watch the vid? The sheikh says that the West is closer to the idea of a Caliphate than the dumb theocratic system that you support. He says there there is more justice for the poor, the elderly, and for women in the West than in so-called Islamic countries that are full of corruption and tyranny. That's what I've been saying forever.

He says the West is more like the caliphates of old because there is more freedom in the West too. Freedom is an Islamic doctrine. The Quran says "There's no compulsion in religion". That single ayah alone disproves the nonsense preached by religious extremists.

Didn't watch the vid don't like the idea of listening to a rawafidh scholar but there's no such thing as an "Islamic country" in this day and age

Why did you convert and does your family know if you don't mind me asking?

Interesting. Will they not find out if you marry a gaal? Are you planning on marrying a somali gaal?

in real life Somali gaal men are rare, unlike sspot:ftw9nwa:i'd like to marry a Somali guy but i know that won't happen. like how am i going to find someone who i like that likes me in return, shares interests with me, i am attracted to etc from such a tiny group of people:vo3yidw:

it's a shame since interracial relationships are so hard and even harder with kids in the picture.but i dont want to be with a Muslim guy.

Didn't watch the vid don't like the idea of listening to a rawafidh scholar but there's no such thing as an "Islamic country" in this day and age
Rafidah scholars give the meanest khutbahs.

I agree there's no such thing as Islamic countries these days. And there never will be so long as they follow man made Sharia laws. The only true Shariah is based on freedom.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Welcome to the forum sxb we have not met before.

:salute:

You are pretty new and what you should know is that it is not wise to converse with @Bidaar Wanagsan when it comes to religion, he will either change you or drive you insane with his rhetoric.

in real life Somali gaal men are rare, unlike sspot:ftw9nwa:i'd like to marry a Somali guy but i know that won't happen. like how am i going to find someone who i like that likes me in return, shares interests with me, i am attracted to etc from such a tiny group of people:vo3yidw:

it's a shame since interracial relationships are so hard and even harder with kids in the picture.but i dont want to be with a Muslim guy.

Ahahaha been maad sheegin. You'll have to search into the oceans for a somali gaal man. But they are abundant on here :russ: You might hit the jackpot, who knows.

Laakiin if that doesn't work what's the next best ethnicity you would go for?

Welcome to the forum sxb we have not met before.

:salute:

You are pretty new and what you should know is that it is not wise to converse with @Bidaar Wanagsan when it comes to religion, he will either change you or drive you insane with his rhetoric.
Translation: I got humiliated by Sheikh Bidaar Wanagsan the last time I debated him so I'm gonna take potshots at him from the sidelines without addressing his insuperable arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.