How to spot a somali player?

Tukraq

VIP
Another issue is players are the type of guys women want anyways, you should stick with your female nature of trying to change him

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I personally know some Somali guys who are generally educated and have decent careers by making good money. So they would flex their car, flex their clothes, put on an expensive fragrance to smell good and take Xalimos on a date and then take them to their apartment since they live by themselves but the apartment looks amazing so the girl feels comfortable. They Netflix and chill. Eventually, the Xalimo gets horny and the rest is history.

So basically, don't let any Somali man take you to his house. If you get in his car, don't let him be flirtatious and if you're on a date with him. Do not and I repeat do not let him get into dirty subjects and you're safe. He'll keep distant and understand getting into your pants is not easy

Farah players are good at teasing and sadly, Xalimos fall for it and get horny. :snoop:

Just remember not all educated Somali men possess the mentality of "smash and dash". Some are decent who are looking for marriage and you can tell by their communication skills and body language.
This is straight facts, shut it down from the start, don’t ever let him get that comfortable because he is going to get the wrong idea.

I personally know some Somali guys who are generally educated and have decent careers by making good money. So they would flex their car, flex their clothes, put on an expensive fragrance to smell good and take Xalimos on a date and then take them to their apartment since they live by themselves but the apartment looks amazing so the girl feels comfortable. They Netflix and chill. Eventually, the Xalimo gets horny and the rest is history.

So basically, don't let any Somali man take you to his house. If you get in his car, don't let him be flirtatious and if you're on a date with him. Do not and I repeat do not let him get into dirty subjects and you're safe. He'll keep distant and understand getting into your pants is not easy.

Farah players are good at teasing and sadly, Xalimos fall for it and get horny. :snoop:

Just remember not all educated Somali men possess the mentality of "smash and dash". Some are decent who are looking for marriage and you can tell by their communication skills and body language.

I'm an educated young man who smells good and looks good especially when I'm in the market for a xalimo. But, I don't drive and I'm not the type of guy that would shag random women either. So when I go on a date with my gorgeous xalimo I will treat her with respect and It's a chance for me to get to know her since she could be a potential wife and mother of my future kids. in addition, I would like to take her to my house to meet my parents and the rest of my family and I would like to meet her reer as well.

Step number 1. Send "bobs and vegin" is very powerful phrase which could get you any girl in the world broke or not.
For women "send wiggley and jiggly bottom" very powerful also, had alot of halimos slide in with that one haha, and I did and now they're stalking me everywhere I go haha

send-bobs-and-5cb5ab.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm an educated young man who smells good and looks good especially when I'm in the market for a xalimo. But, I don't drive and I'm not the type of guy that would shag random women either. So when I go on a date with my gorgeous xalimo I will treat her with respect and It's a chance for me to get to know her since she could be a potential wife and mother of my future kids. in addition, I would like to take her to my house to meet my parents and the rest of my family and I would like to meet her reer as well.

I'm also an educated young handsome man who makes decent money, smells really good, who dress good, who has a good car, lives by himself with a nice apartment and finally, I am also very tall and built.

Does that mean I am a man- too? No. I said some so don't get the wrong idea I was coming for all educated Somali men.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
If he talks to you a lot one day then doesn’t talk to you for a couple days then he don’t love you, he was just horny. :zhqjlmx:

I'm also an educated young handsome man who makes decent money, smells really good, who dress good, who has a good car, lives by himself with a nice apartment and finally, I am also very tall and built.

Does that mean I am a man- too? No. I said some so don't get the wrong idea I was coming for all educated Somali men.

Some of the ways you post, makes me think you actually are the guy i posted on here time saying that that is you.

Fun fact i catfished with your pic to get my opps sisters nudes.

Thanks for that:salute:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Just look him in the eyes. Eyes never lie. Also pay attention to his body language and his speech.

Trending