How to spot a somali player?

Men share your warnings so us sisters don’t fall for their traps. Vice versa, sisters share how to spot a girl who is also playing. :cosbyhmm:
Sometimes its really hard to tell.The best advice i can give you is watch out for the one you actually like those are the once that will play you like a doll unless his a gentlemen which is extremely rare. If you like him yet he plays you gather courage to walk away asap.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically, don’t be easy to Somali men. Believe it or not, they know who to try. If you let them know up front that you’re a piece of work, they’ll either leave you alone, or pursue you on your terms + in a respectful manner. Have sharaf and self respect for yourself.

Oh and another thing, men talk. Your tea is out there and your reputation is already known. I’d rather be known as the hard to get woman than a woman who’s easily impressed by shiny stuff. Even if you’re impressed, don’t tell him!

Basically, let them know you're not that type to spread your legs. Let them know you're wifey material and they will have your respect and kickback. You lowkey sound like those guys who say don't compliment a woman, friend zone her and make her crawl to you. Trust me, an average guy with self-respect would leave you. You can tell him you're impressed to make him feel good but just let him know you're a pious woman and he'll have your respect.

Besides, the majority of Somali "players" usually go for foreign women because they're not virgins and they're more fun in the bedroom. The Somali girls they meet on average are virgins and they have no time to babysit a Xalimo. They just want a quick easy f*ck. Marriage wise, they go for Somali women.

Just go on a date with a pious educated Somali guy if you're looking for marriage and everything will work out.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

The compliment thing, I should be more clear. I meant don’t do too much as in don’t tell the man that you’ve never been treated good before, you’ve never seen the inside of a condo or a Lexus before. Appreciate what he does, but have some dignity. A lot of my girlfriends over do it with the compliments and it places the ball in the guys court, and now HE thinks he’s the prize. Nothing better than elegance and class. And I don’t think a woman has to tell a man she has self respect. It’s in her actions and the way she carries herself that lets him now what type of girl he’s dealing with.

I would say it depends. If he's your boyfriend then I would agree with you but if he's your husband. It's good to tell him that he treats you better than anyone else and that you're the luckiest girl in the world. Honestly, he will feel appreciated and will do more for you. That's real love right there. It depends if he's a great guy and he's your husband. I don't see the point of holding back your expression for him.

I have a girl and she compliments me all the time and says I am heaven sent. How she is the luckiest girl in the world. She says I'm the best man on earth. She even cried a few times because of what I do for her so it's beautiful.

Not all men are the same. I don't feel like I am prized. If anything, I feel appreciated and loved.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Somali players don't play with Somali girls, that's an unwritten rule, gotta be good to somali women

Ajanabi get played though
I’ve seen a lot of somali boys try to get with somali girls who didn’t wear the hijab for even a brief period of time because they thought they were easy. They do like to play, but have specific targets.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Not worried at all. Those men have never been on my radar anyways. The type of men that I attract only want Somali women. How I treat my husband will be way better than how I treat potentials (he’s either my husband or not, I don’t do boyfriends). So the criteria isn’t the same.

I was just saying walaal. If you have a great husband, it's good to be honest with your expression for him. You must compliment him and make him feel appreciated & loved. Otherwise, he will play the same game too and the relationship will eventually collapse. I've seen this happen before. So just think about how you treat a good man.

Sometimes its really hard to tell.The best advice i can give you is watch out for the one you actually like those are the once that will play you like a doll unless his a gentlemen which is extremely rare. If you like him yet he plays you gather courage to walk away asap.
Lol damn what kind of guys have come your way as gentlemen are not rare just not easy to find like the old days

Lol damn what kind of guys have come your way as gentlemen are not rare just not easy to find like the old days
I don't only go by my own relationships i observe others as well and use it as as learning experience. Trust me there are a lot idiots out there. If you have sisters you better inform them.is wild out there lol

Over confident, inflated ego, cockiness with a dash of charisma and sauce? Honey...run for the hills.
:browtf:You're about to be taken for a ride by the ultimate F-boy. I've experienced this......I know.

Also, a man that really wants you, will go out of his way to impress you. If you feel as though he gives you a 'take it or leave it' vibe, then you're probably one of 5 girls he is talking to.

Never ever reveal your feelings to a man or even take him remotely serious, unless you're sure he is serious about you. Until then, sit back and relax. :ehh:

Tukraq

VIP

Basically, don’t be easy to Somali men. Believe it or not, they know who to try. If you let them know up front that you’re a piece of work, they’ll either leave you alone, or pursue you on your terms + in a respectful manner. Have sharaf and self respect for yourself.

Oh and another thing, men talk. Your tea is out there and your reputation is already known. I’d rather be known as the hard to get woman than a woman who’s easily impressed by shiny stuff. Even if you’re impressed, don’t tell him!
I was under the impression most female torontonians preferred hotel or as they call “Telly”

I don't only go by my own relationships i observe others as well and use it as as learning experience. Trust me there are a lot idiots out there. If you have sisters you better inform them.is wild out there lol
Lol i don't but my punishment is relationship issues and ones who play too hard to get at

Lol only 30 and up know how crazy it is out there

I personally know some Somali guys who are generally educated and have decent careers by making good money. So they would flex their car, flex their clothes, put on an expensive fragrance to smell good and take Xalimos on a date and then take them to their apartment since they live by themselves but the apartment looks amazing so the girl feels comfortable. They Netflix and chill. Eventually, the Xalimo gets horny and the rest is history.

So basically, don't let any Somali man take you to his house. If you get in his car, don't let him be flirtatious and if you're on a date with him. Do not and I repeat do not let him get into dirty subjects and you're safe. He'll keep distant and understand getting into your pants is not easy.

Farah players are good at teasing and sadly, Xalimos fall for it and get horny. :snoop:

Just remember not all educated Somali men possess the mentality of "smash and dash". Some are decent who are looking for marriage and you can tell by their communication skills and body language.

Stepping into a man's house is probably one of the dumbest things you can do as a Xalimo. :mjlol:

As soon as you enter, they are going to that you're down for that.

Trending