How to spot a somali player?

lalayariis

Bad cop
Men share your warnings so us sisters don’t fall for their traps. Vice versa, sisters share how to spot a girl who is also playing. :cosbyhmm:

Step number 1. Send "bobs and vegin" is very powerful phrase which could get you any girl in the world broke or not.
For women "send wiggley and jiggly bottom" very powerful also, had alot of halimos slide in with that one haha, and I did and now they're stalking me everywhere I go haha

lalayariis

Bad cop
:damn:
Step number 1. Send "bobs and vegin" is very powerful phrase which could get you any girl in the world broke or not.
For women "send wiggley and jiggly bottom" very powerful also, had alot of halimos slide in with that one haha, and I did and now they're stalking me everywhere I go haha

Not on Chris Hansen’s watch...:damn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I personally know some Somali guys who are generally educated and have decent careers by making good money. So they would flex their car, flex their clothes, put on an expensive fragrance to smell good and take Xalimos on a date and then take them to their apartment since they live by themselves but the apartment looks amazing so the girl feels comfortable. They Netflix and chill. Eventually, the Xalimo gets horny and the rest is history.

So basically, don't let any Somali man take you to his house. If you get in his car, don't let him be flirtatious and if you're on a date with him. Do not and I repeat do not let him get into dirty subjects and you're safe. He'll keep distant and understand getting into your pants is not easy.

Farah players are good at teasing and sadly, Xalimos fall for it and get horny. :snoop:

Just remember not all educated Somali men possess the mentality of "smash and dash". Some are decent who are looking for marriage and you can tell by their communication skills and body language.

Last edited:
I personally know some Somali guys who generally educated and have good careers by making good money. So they would flex their car, flex their clothes, take Xalimos on a date and then take them to their apartment since they live by themselves but the apartment looks amazing so the girl feels comfortable. They Netflix and chill. Eventually, the Xalimo gets horny and the rest is history.

So basically, don't let any Somali man take you to his house. If you get in his car, don't let him be flirtatious and if you're on a date with him. Do not and I repeat do not let him get into dirty subjects and you're safe. He'll keep distant and understand getting into your pants is not easy.

Farah players are good at teasing and sadly, Xalimos fall for it and get horny. :snoop:

Just remember not all educated Somali men possess the mentality of "smash and dash". Some are decent who are looking for marriage and you can tell by their talking and body language.
Pffff pathetic amateurs @lalayariis take my advise, and trust me it'll help you in the future.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Pffff pathetic amateurs @lalayariis take my advise, and trust me it'll help you in the future.
I’m doing the homework right now!
thumb_nd-send-de-send-nude-im-so-bad-at-math-14052312.png

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
If he says you’re different than the other Somali girls

If he approaches you randomly and says let’s get to know each other walaal.

If he has a history of some sort

If he dates ajnabi

If he’s too friendly and comfortable with everyone

If he dates ajnabi
So I'm not allowed to ask to know you?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

If he dates ajnabi

If he’s too friendly and comfortable with everyone

You said i was different to other guys but play on playa :yousmart:

As I got older with paper. Its become easy hunting wallahi. All you need is a car and it's all good.

How about I pick you up after work
:comeon:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It's only weird if you perceive the guy as ugly/unattractive. If a good looking Somali guy approached you even with bad game he'll get those digits 9/10
If he’s good looking that that’s even more of a indicator that he’s a player and does this left right centre :ayaanswag:

Trending