How To Satisfy Your Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxib, is this thing called @ExcessFame a boy or a girl? It confuses me. I wanna flirt with it sometimes, but then I fear I might be in for a Bangkok surprise if you see what I mean.

Interesting I thought you were quite the fan of Bangkok :hmm: what an experience right adeer?

If I get closer, will you give me a head massage like this. This is every man's greatest dream:

No once you get closer... this will happen.

F87BCE73-DBC7-4D87-9270-8784577C357E-3720-0000054B9130B220.gif

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Saxib, is this thing called @ExcessFame a boy or a girl? It confuses me. I wanna flirt with it sometimes, but then I fear I might be in for a Bangkok surprise if you see what I mean.
Its a female sxb. if it wasnt her peculiar name i would have tore her dirac and googarad to impregnate her by now. :meleshame:

u have my blessings, tame her. :denzelnigga

:nahgirl: Pleasure is for the weak. :gaasdrink: I'm a stoic.
So you admit it is pleasurable. We are learning so much tonight of the feminine mind as encountered in its negro incarnation.

Tell that to Lola. The female scholars seem divided on this momentous question. Upon it hangs the domestic tranquility and peace of many farax-xalimo pairings.

Its a female sxb. if it wasnt her peculiar name i would have tore her dirac and googarad to impregnate her by now. :meleshame:

u have my blessings, tame her. :denzelnigga
Very welcome news. She had me fooled for a while, the little minx. She's counting on dementia carrying me off, but I've got a few more years of lucidity in me.

I will have to crack a few leg joints and rearrange a few ligaments like only a Thai masseur can. They never wanna leave after you realign their bones, especially their massive forehead,

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So you admit it is pleasurable. We are learning so much tonight of the feminine mind as encountered in its Noble Cushitic incarnation.

Tell that to Lola. The female scholars seem divided on this momentous question. Upon it hangs the domestic tranquility and peace of many farax-xalimo pairings.

I'm somewhat asexual. Pleasurable is a benign term. Similar to table or chair. Doesn't do anything for me. :farmajoyaab:

I'm somewhat asexual. Pleasurable is a benign term. Similar to table or chair. Doesn't do anything for me. :farmajoyaab:
First they dissed the proletariat and now they dies the negrotariat. Rough world.

Asexual is Latin for spinster. Try a few of those athletic video moves and you will be snapped up by a lover boy in no time. Book an appointment at my massage parlor. I will give you a real workout huuno.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
First they dissed the proletariat and now they dies the negrotariat. Rough world.

Asexual is Latin for spinster. Try a few of those athletic video moves and you will be snapped up by a lover boy in no time. Book an appointment at my massage parlor. I will give you a real workout huuno.

They can't steal my identity away like they did the poor African Americans. I'm a Somali of the Eastern Cushitic branch. I can't deny my ethnolinguistic and genetic truth. :pachah1:As a lady, I can live a sexless existence. You, my friend, would wither without a warm (assumedly female) body to cling to. I am STRONG. You are WEAK. :trumpsmirk:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
>Left by a 200lb 55 year old woman for a man 15 years his senior
>Doesn't question what life choices he must have made to get himself into a situation like that
>Is vilified by the possible rumour that this younger man does not give her deep tissue massages

This better be a fucking joke :drakelaugh:
This whole thing reads like a damn copypasta, bismillah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending