How To Satisfy Your Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do this for my girlfriend before she slammed the door on my dark as coal face and left town for a guy 17 years my junior. I was more shocked than hurt given that she was fifty five then and he was a spring chicken. I had to admire the old hag. She may have radiated from every pore, but the girl had hustle. I heard on the grapevine that her new BF does not give her deep tissue massages. I called to say mac sonkor, but the old gal had blocked my number. That's when I concluded women are evil.

Anyway, this is how to please these she-devils if you want to be a uxorious husband. I don't know what that word means to be honest because I'm still in the first year of my ESL class, and I failed my end of year exam for the second consecutive time but the macalin told me it's something good.

@Reiko, @sophisticate, @The Cushitic One , @TooMacaan, @Hades, @Lola_Vonroe, @Shamis, @VixR, @Asma, @EternalLightX, back me up on this.

Last edited:
I used to do this for my girlfriend before she slammed the door on my dark as coal face and left town for a guy 17 years my junior. I was more shocked than hurt given that she was fifty five then and he was a spring chicken. I had to admire the old hag. She may have radiated from every pore, but the girl had hustle. I heard on the grapevine that her new BF does not give her deep tissue massages. I called to say mac sonkor, but the old gal had blocked my number. That's when I concluded women are evil.

Anyway, this is how to please these she-devils if you want to be a uxorious husband. I don't know what that word means to be honest because I'm still in the first year of my ESL class, and I failed my end of year exam for the second consecutive time but the macalin told me it's something good.

@Reiko, @sophisticate, @The Cushitic One , @TooMacaan, @Hades, @Lola_Vonroe, @Shamis, @VixR, @Asma, @EternalLightX, back me up on this.

Wallahi I always find myself laughing when I read your posts :ftw9nwa: but no I wouldn't want this

Wallahi I always find myself laughing when I read your posts :ftw9nwa: but no I wouldn't want this
Its rude to laugh at another person's misfortune. Didn't your beautiful mother teach you manners? I was in pain for forty days and forty nights like Christ wandering in the wilderness. Respect to JC. He could have become embittered like me, but he didn't. He spoke up for the prossie when the Pharisees wanted to stone her. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. That's the greatest line I ever heard from a dude, and and a man of God to boot. The quality of preachers has been slipping ever since. It's proof men are superior too because a woman would never have uttered those miraculous words. They have a low IQ. Although to be fair, if you're selling pu**y, you deserve everything you get. How can you exploit a poor needy man's loneliness to make money? Truly an evil thing. Only a woman would do such a monstrous thing. Men give pleasure for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending