How To Satisfy Your Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its rude to laugh at another person's misfortune. Didn't your beautiful mother teach you manners? I was in pain for forty days and forty nights like Christ wandering in the wilderness. Respect to JC. He could have become embittered like me, but he didn't. He spoke up for the prossie when the Pharisees wanted to stone her. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. That's the greatest line I ever heard from a dude, and and a man of God to boot. The quality of preachers has been slipping ever since. It's proof men are superior too because a woman would never have uttered those miraculous words. They have a low IQ. Although to be fair, if you're selling pu**y, you deserve everything you get. How can you exploit a poor needy man's loneliness to make money? Truly an evil thing. Only a woman would do such a monstrous thing. Men give pleasure for free.

Yes it's free but it's the men who gets the most pleasure so to even things out the women must get something from the service, which is money.
Horta what does this have to do with your original post ? :siilaanyolaugh:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
That cameltoe :banderas:
upload_2017-10-23_9-37-9.png

upload_2017-10-23_9-37-48.png

upload_2017-10-23_9-38-55.png

Sorry @Bidaar Wanagsan I think I missed the point

I don't have 9 minutes to spare :comeon:
Respect Thai yoga massage you little wench. Got mad love for Thais. Buddhists are big on meditation and bodily relaxation so not surprised by their ingenuity. They've turned raaxo into an art form. Our brother @offensive bias is a regular traveller to Thailand with his Israeli buddies during their vacation from national service in the West Bank. Maybe he can tell us more about this arcane discipline.

Respect Thai yoga massage you little wench. Got mad love for Thais. Buddhists are big on meditation and bodily relaxation so not surprised by their ingenuity. They've turned raaxo into an art form. Our brother @offensive bias is a regular traveller to Thailand with his Israeli buddies during their vacation from national service in the West Bank. Maybe he can tell us more about this arcane discipline.
Who are you calling little wench? Careful, or I'll turn you into one :gunsmiley:

Typical godless hedonist. Completely missed the spiritual element of dabar ka istaag. It's times like this I really respect the Buddhist tradition. They've taken the carnality out of the communion between man and woman. Its impossible for a pious man to have a dirty thought watching this celebration of bodily entanglement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts