How to fix being a big booty bashir

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Yeah who the f*ck does low reps with heavy weight squats when they are already a big booty bashir dude do fast reps in high amount to get your futo baruurless and run long on the threadmill

Baruur can be taken care off with HIIT

They are torture but they keep your gains while melting the fat
Regular cardio is a gains killer and the results are slower

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I hate running, my ass is too big for that. I walk in the treadmill
HAHAHAHAHAHAH well akhi you gotta start some point just run and let your ass bounce youll notice each day or week your futo will become more lean and manly.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Baruur can be taken care off with HIIT

They are torture but they keep your gains while melting the fat
Regular cardio is a gains killer
Yes Cardio does decrease muscle gain, but not entirely akhi. Also fast reps squats will also decrease futo baruur. So one who dont want to run I recommend a lot of fast reps in high amounts.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
HAHAHAHAHAHAH well akhi you gotta start some point just run and let your ass bounce youll notice each day or week your futo will become more lean and manly.
ahahahah you caught me, its too embarrasing to run. It bounces too much. I feel like a qumayo when running, the feeling of your ass fat slapping around your body is digusting. Until it shrinks, I will never run. Sweden has too many s. I cant even shower in the bathroom, too many gays staring. My latino ass is just for me and my insecurities.

I had this white fa*got wink at me ones, when running. Its too degrading. Wallahi, I have never felt so angry and ashamed before.

Ceeb badana, calling him self a “big booty bashir” may god give you erectile dysfunction, you don’t deserve women. Effeminate men disgust me :hova:

this-thread-is-jktk6f.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
ahahahah you caught me, its too embarrasing to run. It bounces too much. I feel like a qumayo when running, the feeling of your ass fat slapping around your body is digusting. Until it shrinks, I will never run. Sweden has too many ******s. I cant even shower in the bathroom, too many gays staring. My latino ass is just for me and my insecurities.

I had this white fa*got wink at me ones, when running. Its too degrading. Wallahi, I have never felt so angry and ashamed before.
I burst into tears reading this brother sorry but you have to start somewhere, run outside during the weekends in the morning when no one can see you. Or do a lot of fast rep squats and I mean A LOOOOOT . Just try it.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Ceeb badana, calling him self a “big booty bashir” may god give you erectile dysfunction, you don’t deserve women. Effeminate men disgust me :hova:
Yurta you're just jealous cuz you ain't got none :mjlol:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You can’t target fat-loss on specific areas you have to try losing weight- calorie deficit + cardio or get liposuction.

Liposuction cost around 2-6k. If you’re worry about the cost, you can do payment plan.

Fat storage distribution is estrogenic base. If you are having fat storage issues as male, it means the endocrine disruptors especially xenoestrogen and estrogen mimickers are destroying your hormonal profile.

All you need to do is detox the liver by avoiding refined sugar, vegetable oils and any toxin food. Also help to empower the gut to detox the body through beneficial bacteria like organic yoghurt, kefir and so on. And finally eat organic as possible, as all pesticides in the modern world have ESTROGENIC on the male body. Also maybe add Vitamin D supplementation to increase hormonal power and rebalance the body naturally.

1) This account is a Xalimo troll behind the account.

2) Big booty Bashiir doesn't exist. The real problem lies within the spine. It's something called the hyperlordotic spine. It makes your buttocks seem bigger but really it's not the issue, it's actually your spine and you can fix that with simple spine straightening exercises.

anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

Balanced.png

Follow these steps and it'll improve your posture: https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/lordosis-exercises

Didn’t see this post but I also agree. Africans naturally have an anterior pelvic tilt. If you notice most sprinters have this kind of spine tilt, it is a great base for explosive movement and power.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Girls love fat asses. I remember when I had a big ass this Indian girl in my class would come up to me randomly and start slapping my ass. I would turn around like WTF, she and the other girls around would start laughing.
Saaxib I feel sorry for you:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

You got the wrong message :ileycry:

Girls love fat asses. I remember when I had a big ass this Indian girl in my class would come up to me randomly and start slapping my ass. I would turn around like WTF, she and the other girls around would start laughing.
Brother please know this isnt somthing you should be proud of

Trending