tenor.gif
tenor.gif
Its not gay if its a girl doing the slapping :cosbyhmm:

Also don't come for me just playing devils advocate :kanyeshrug:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
BBB is as fictional as it can get.:trumpsmirk:

OP, why does your @ sound like a xaliimo's name but it's not I almost thought it was Ayaan but it's not. That's kinda uhmm...sus:shookgabre:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Its not gay if its a girl doing the slapping :cosbyhmm:

Also don't come for me just playing devils advocate :kanyeshrug:
I don't have a better way to describe it lol. That's just weird letting your ass get smacked by anyone. Unless you like it then there really is no way it should be happening @Ayubi

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
1) This account is a Xalimo troll behind the account.

2) Big booty Bashiir doesn't exist. The real problem lies within the spine. It's something called the hyperlordotic spine. It makes your buttocks seem bigger but really it's not the issue, it's actually your spine and you can fix that with simple spine straightening exercises.

anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

Balanced.png

Follow these steps and it'll improve your posture: https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/lordosis-exercises

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
BBB is as fictional as it can get.:trumpsmirk:

OP, why does your @ sound like a xaliimo's name but it's not I almost thought it was Ayaan but it's not. That's kinda uhmm...sus:shookgabre:
Ayaanle is a gender neutral name but Ayaan is a women name. Easy to mix up

Macalin M

Out here
I’m deeaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddd

@Ayubi got his bum touched up numerous times kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

them es were probably asking him for advice on how to get a big bum. How’s my man getting groped on a regular kkkkkkkk don’t kill meeeeee!

Just cause she did it to everybody doesn't mean you'll allow her to slap it. :ulyin:
Did you not read what I wrote in the first post? I said “I would turn around like WTF” meaning I never liked my ass getting slapped but I would allow it since I knew the girl and she was a nice person.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How to get rid of that big baruur futo is high rep squats above 20 and cardio a lot of cardio at least 30 minutes on thread mill

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
1) This account is a Xalimo troll behind the account.

2) Big booty Bashiir doesn't exist. The real problem is the spine. It's something called the hyperlordotic spine. It makes your buttocks seem bigger but really it's not the issue, it's actually your spine and you can fix that with simple spine straightening exercises.

anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

Balanced.png

follow these steps and it'll improve your posture: https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/lordosis-exercises

Ma educated farax :salute:

Too bad posture and muscle imbalance is a foreign concept to somalis.

Big booty bashirnimo is caused by weak core and weak glutes on the strength side.
Tight hipflexors, quads and hamstring is a issue too.

Your posture can determined your overall health but your esteem too.
Such a underrated topic.

Trending

Latest posts