How to fix being a big booty bashir

I need help guys

I’ve been going to the gym for the past couple of months and made some gains i am average weight but my butt is still huge :faysalwtf:

I need advice on how to make it more masculine I’m showing up the other girls in the gym might start wearing leggings
:silanyolaugh:

Serious answers pls

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
upload_2020-2-2_13-40-3.png

Girls love fat asses. I remember when I had a big ass this Indian girl in my class would come up to me randomly and start slapping my ass. I would turn around like WTF, she and the other girls around would start laughing.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Girls love fat asses. I remember when I has a big ass this Indian girl in my class would come up to me randomly and start slapping my ass. I would turn around like WTF, she and the other girls around would start laughing.
:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Own it.
Be happy with what you got some people are out here injecting themselves and getting operation while you've got the natural asset.

Exodus

Alienist
Girls love fat asses. I remember when I had a big ass this Indian girl in my class would come up to me randomly and start slapping my ass. I would turn around like WTF, she and the other girls around would start laughing.
You got your ass slapped by some Curry and didn't do anything? Wallahi you're a proper bakhti for that

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Should've left that in the drafts:patrice:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Nah mate she just saw you as one of the girls. :mjkkk:

Trending