How to fix being a big booty bashir

1) This account is a Xalimo troll behind the account.

2) Big booty Bashiir doesn't exist. The real problem lies within the spine. It's something called the hyperlordotic spine. It makes your buttocks seem bigger but really it's not the issue, it's actually your spine and you can fix that with simple spine straightening exercises.

anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

Balanced.png

follow these steps and it'll improve your posture: https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/lordosis-exercises
Thx sxb
I will try these stretches next time I go gym how long do you think it’ll take to get rid of it?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I have the answer to your problem. If you increase your barado intake, you will naturally fill out on all the different areas so that your booty doesn't stick out too much. This is a traditional remedy that has been used for millennia by bashir with the big booty.

Some you niggas got butts that make females jealous?
I ain’t gon lie mane, that’s tough!:silanyosmile:
Imagine arguing with your girl and she grabs your ass:mjlol: She’s the male in the relationship by default

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Dont trust these people, I started doing deadlift and squats, my glutes and hips got twice as big. I went from having a big ass to having a Latino ass. Anyone wants the picture(clothes on)?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Fix ur diet nigga or do squats so it becomes more toned :susp:
Lol if he does more squats it might add muscle and make the ass even larger :mjlol:
I suggest you drop lbs sxb, targeted weight loss doesn’t exist but if you lower your body weight all ur parts will be slimmer
Then bulk from that point on lol

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Dudes trust me more reps squats high reps not 10 and do it fast and run long on the theadmill don't skip the cardio abihiin wasse 20 to 30 mins

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Dont trust these people, I started doing deadlift and squats, my glutes and hips got twice as big. I went from having a big ass to having a Latino ass. Anyone wants the picture(clothes on)?

High reps aka hypertrophy will do that

Focus on low reps (1-5) with heavy weight (85%) , that way your muscles becomes hard
like rock while the size stays proportionate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yeah who the f*ck does low reps with heavy weight squats when they are already a big booty bashir dude do fast reps in high amount to get your futo baruurless and run long on the threadmill

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Yeah who the f*ck does low reps with heavy weight squats when they are already a big booty bashir dude do fast reps in high amount to get your futo baruurless and run long on the threadmill
I hate running, my ass is too big for that. I walk in the treadmill