How to deal with breakups

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Awoowe that is the attitude that breeds many single mothers and fatherless children in the Somali community. :pachah1:
He was a good man. I won't lie. I could have made it work if I worshipped him instead of him worshipping me but in the dating phase the man has to put in all the effort.

Bohol

VIP
He worshipped me the first two months. All he had to do was keep everything the same. Men have all the excuses in the book and women have memorized all of them.

Men in general get bored easily and lose interest if the woman isn't able to keep their attention. It is nothing personal.

The guy i was with was actually good and caring, he worshipped me and was a muslim
But he wasnt serious enough
Had not 1 degree or a stable life, do you think that is reasonable ?

I worship only Allah. :fittytousand:

I agree with you, but a wife and family is important too to love and care for

Bohol

VIP
The guy i was with was actually good and caring, he worshipped me and was a muslim
But he wasnt serious enough
Had not 1 degree or a stable life, do you think that is reasonable ?

I agree with you, but a wife and family is important too to love and care for

Nothing wrong with caring that is a given, every father/husband should care for his family. However worshipping is related to religion, it is not something to throw around.

Bohol

VIP
I totally understand you

tumblr_ms6qndF4Hd1rrc8p9o1_400.gif

All I see are girls with low self esteem who got what they deserve. When a woman sucks a guy in his sleep/at a drop of a hat, it is normal that he gets tired of the leech and dumps her for a more sensible woman.

No man respects a woman who suffers from low self esteem. You fools need to shape up and respect yourselves.

Last edited:
All I see are girls with low self esteem who got what they deserve. When a woman sucks a guy in his sleep, it is normal that he gets tired of the leech and dumps her for a more sensible woman.

No man respects a woman who suffers from low self esteem. You fools need to shape up and respect yourselves.

100% true

Awoowe that is the attitude that breeds many single mothers and fatherless children in the Somali community. :pachah1:
Men in general get bored easily and lose interest if the woman isn't able to keep their attention. It is nothing personal.

So do we :lolbron:

On a serious note, a man can only expect to be dished out the same level of respect/ love he provides. It is nothing personal here either. My self-interest comes first :manny:

On a serious note, a man can only expect to be dished out the same level of respect/ love he provides. It is nothing personal here either. My self-interest comes first :manny:

Maybe this is the reason why somali girls are seeing guys from other nationalities above somali guys

Bohol

VIP

I don't think anyone wants to be in one-sided relationship. Respect goes both ways I agree. :manny:

Maybe this is the reason why somali girls are seeing guys from other nationalities above somali guys

There are some decent Somali guys out there sis. But yeah, logically there's no reason to limit yourself if everything you want is elsewhere

As long as his muslim :mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending