How to deal with breakups

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Women: Always make sure they have more feelings for you than you do for them. As soon as the equilibrium shifts be proactive and make them like you more or dump them.

Thanks to everyone on the advice with the cadaan guy. If he ever joins this forum give him a warm welcome for me. @ItsHanna Thank you especially for telling me to dump him. I woke up with a fresh mind and now I'm freed.:rejoice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You can do better anyway! If a man doesn't worship you then he isn't worth your time! I broke up with my bf too for getting complacent and I'm already seeing someone new. In life you just have to move on as quickly as possible.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You can do better anyway! If a man doesn't worship you then he isn't worth your time! I broke up with my bf too for getting complacent and I'm already seeing someone new. In life you just have to move on as quickly as possible.
Oh nice you finally broke up with him!
Yeah, I couldn't get myself to break up because he worshipped the ground I walked on for two months before I noticed a change and I was putting in more effort than him! I tried making him like me more but it didn't work.

One of two things will happen: He will come crawling back because he misses me.
or
We will both move on.

I can't have him crawling back though, the cycle will continue where he worships me for a couple months then we start arguing again because I'm putting in more effort.

Genie

The last suugo bender
is he a SSpotter , for him to be reading the thread and all???? or does he visits these forums as a guest

I also got just out of a relationship also with an cadaan guy and its kind of hard
I blocked him at everything and totally broke of any contact possible

Sometimes when i get it hard i think about giving him another chance but yeah thats also a reason why i joined this forum, get my head of bs

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
is he a SSpotter , for him to be reading the thread and all???? or does he visits these forums as a guest
He has an account but I don't think he uses it. He got mad because he says the 'system' misspelt cadaan. He does look at threads though. Idc if he looks at this one, I'm done. He can stalk me with his own time but it's none of my business.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I also got just out of a relationship also with an cadaan guy and its kind of hard
I blocked him at everything and totally broke of any contact possible

Sometimes when i get it hard i think about giving him another chance but yeah thats also a reason why i joined this forum, get my head of bs
Yeah you're lucky for being able to cut communication with him completely. unfortunately I might still have to see him occasionally

Yeah you're lucky for being able to cut communication with him completely. unfortunately I might still have to see him occasionally

Jup i tried many times but he worked nearby my home, but then he moved 150 km away and then i broke up and everything

I know im better off now but ill miss the good times sometimes

Just keep it moving. Focus on achieving bigger and better with your own life. When it comes down to it, remember no man is irreplaceable.

Bohol

VIP
Just keep it moving. Focus on achieving bigger and better with your own life. When it comes down to it, remember no man is irreplaceable.

Awoowe that is the attitude that breeds many single mothers and fatherless children in the Somali community. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts