How to conquer Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
This is just a hypothesis. its based on the theory that a militaristic leader takes over Somalia and wants to reconquer SL. Nothing personal reer SL and especially Mudane @waraabe

1) Send intelligence officers to Somaliland - Gather the mood of the people, key players, politicians, business leaders, potential targets and military strength.
2) Apply diplomatic pressure on other countries to cut ties with Somaliland. Reinforce a "One-Somalia" policy.
3) Apply Pressure on SL leaders, including freezing of any business assets they might have in other regions, travel restrictions if possible, bribes and bring out scandals, and creat a #1 public enemy register.
4) Apply Clandestine and Subversion techniques - A propaganda war challenging the legitimacy of SL, exaggerate the failures of SL political leadership, destroy the reputation of key SL politicians, exploit tribal difference.
5) Recruit,train and equip separatist movements in Awdal and Khatumo state ( they will lead the attack)
6) Train 35 thousand Somali National troops specifically for the SL Operation.
7) Buy or Burrow 4 transport ships to carry troops from the Turks.
8) Build Supply depot in garoowe
9) Activate the resistance groups and ensure they ask for help from the Somali government to protect them.
10) Hatch a plan to make it seem like SL attacked Somali troops on the border. This will ensure retaliation is possible
11) Begin Invasion: Which will consist of 4 phases and 3 divisions supported by a rebel groups.

Phase 1: 25000 troops consisting of infantry and 2 mechanized divisions will be transported to the captured port of Berbera ( Berbera has no nature barriers and its easy to capture. This will cut Supplies of arms and fuel to SL)
- Division 1 will have 15 000 troops with 1 mechanized division. It will have the superior equipment with Leopard 1AT tanks, ACV-15 and M101 Howizters. ( The leopard 1 will make short work of the SL armies T55 Soviet era tanks.The Aim will be to take Hargeisa within 4 days.)

Phase 2: Div 2 will consist of 10,000 troops with similar equipment will move on to Burco, and ensure that Hargeisa and Burco are disconnected. 2000 Troops will be sent to Ceel-Af-weyn to Separate Ceerigaabo and block reinforce on the main road.
Phase 3: A third Divison, Div3 will have already moved from Garoowe to Baome to use it as the main base in the South. With the help of local rebels Div 3 will move from Lascaanod making its way towards Burco. This will ensure that SL army on the front line close to Puntland will be encircled and trapped.
Phase 4: re-supply the rebels with equipment and special forces to take Borame. Separate SL into 3 different administrative regions for easier control.

** the aim is to move quickly and decimate SL old soviet era equipments as they haven't been able to buy new equipment.

**I didn't mention any specific times, terrains or few other important details for obvious reasons.:westbrookswag:

upload_2016-12-28_15-8-24.png

@Friko_Prizm, Whats your thoughts on this plan?

Phase 1: 25000 troops consisting of infantry and 2 mechanized divisions will be transported to the captured port of Berbera ( Berbera has no nature barriers and its easy to capture. This will cut Supplies of arms and fuel to SL)
Geography failure alert!

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Why take something that's already yours.

Why spend millions on this project when you can use it on development. Make them look like how Xamar did '93 in a development sense.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Just send ahlu sunnah at them. They wouldn't last an hour. They have never been great fighters. The only fighting they know of is them fighting themselves.

Kkkkkkk

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

not bad.Lakin I see two main challenges. Firstly, attacking from the south, where those green arrows are pointing would violate international law as they would go through a sovereign nation ie Ethiopia. It would also make it difficult to re-supply.

A navy blockade would be expensive too.

Quite possibly the most edgiest thing I read on here. Nigga watched a few WII documentaries and he already thinks he's some sort of military tactician. Care to explain where you would get Leopard tanks and other modern equipment when you can't even pay the basic salary of the moryaan militia down south?

This is just a hypothesis. its based on the theory that a militaristic leader takes over Somalia and wants to reconquer SL. Nothing personal reer SL and especially Mudane @waraabe

1) Send intelligence officers to Somaliland - Gather the mood of the people, key players, politicians, business leaders, potential targets and military strength.
2) Apply diplomatic pressure on other countries to cut ties with Somaliland. Reinforce a "One-Somalia" policy.
3) Apply Pressure on SL leaders, including freezing of any business assets they might have in other regions, travel restrictions if possible, bribes and bring out scandals, and creat a #1 public enemy register.
4) Apply Clandestine and Subversion techniques - A propaganda war challenging the legitimacy of SL, exaggerate the failures of SL political leadership, destroy the reputation of key SL politicians, exploit tribal difference.
5) Recruit,train and equip separatist movements in Awdal and Khatumo state ( they will lead the attack)
6) Train 35 thousand Somali National troops specifically for the SL Operation.
7) Buy or Burrow 4 transport ships to carry troops from the Turks.
8) Build Supply depot in garoowe
9) Activate the resistance groups and ensure they ask for help from the Somali government to protect them.
10) Hatch a plan to make it seem like SL attacked Somali troops on the border. This will ensure retaliation is possible
11) Begin Invasion: Which will consist of 4 phases and 3 divisions supported by a rebel groups.

- Division 1 will have 15 000 troops with 1 mechanized division. It will have the superior equipment with Leopard 1AT tanks, ACV-15 and M101 Howizters. ( The leopard 1 will make short work of the SL armies T55 Soviet era tanks.The Aim will be to take Hargeisa within 4 days.)

Phase 2: Div 2 will consist of 10,000 troops with similar equipment will move on to Burco, and ensure that Hargeisa and Burco are disconnected. 2000 Troops will be sent to Ceel-Af-weyn to Separate Ceerigaabo and block reinforce on the main road.
Phase 3: A third Divison, Div3 will have already moved from Garoowe to Baome to use it as the main base in the South. With the help of local rebels Div 3 will move from Lascaanod making its way towards Burco. This will ensure that SL army on the front line close to Puntland will be encircled and trapped.
Phase 4: re-supply the rebels with equipment and special forces to take Borame. Separate SL into 3 different administrative regions for easier control.

** the aim is to move quickly and decimate SL old soviet era equipments as they haven't been able to buy new equipment.

**I didn't mention any specific times, terrains or few other important details for obvious reasons.:westbrookswag:

View attachment 10821

@Friko_Prizm, Whats your thoughts on this plan?

Perfect Military operation plan.

But with Somali Land I'd take the British approach.
The 'Hearts & Minds' concept because after all they are Somalis.

If I had all of those resources without a doubt I'd rain hell on Kenya.

With kenya a christian/Bantu state out of the equation , next target would be the Ethiopian's.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Somaliland will be brought back into the fold with diplomacy. They're our Somali brothers and sisters. No more fighting amongst the family.

Ogaden and NFD though......:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Galaeri

Why? :drakewtf:

Xoolonimo

It is a Somali territory and only a Somali flag should be raised from it's blessed soil. Not this dirty flag of an imaginary land that couldn't come up with a name for itself, rather they chose the name given to the unholy K4.

Don't worry though, you have many centuries to prepare for the unholy alliance b/w Darood and Hawiye. It will be many centuries before the house of Hawiye is fit enough to match the Noble House of Darood, the house of the Kings of Kings.

Somaliland will be brought back into the fold with diplomacy. They're our Somali brothers and sisters. No more fighting amongst the family.

Ogaden and NFD though......:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
Yes hopefully SL will return to Somalia through diplomacy. However, once we're strong and have a modern army in the future, we'll give kenya and ethiopia an ultimatum to give back NFD and Somali Galbeed. Otherwise, its going to be total war.

:rejoice::win:

Last edited:
It is a Somali territory and only a Somali flag should be raised from it's blessed soil. Not this dirty flag of an imaginary land that couldn't come up with a name for itself, rather they chose the name given to the unholy K4.

Don't worry though, you have many centuries to prepare for the unholy alliance b/w Darood and Hawiye. It will be many centuries before the house of Hawiye is fit enough to match the Noble House of Darood, the house of the Kings of Kings.

I spit on your house

I hope your dumb war fails and Ethiopia annexes somalia, while sl gains independence :bell:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's these kind of threads that turn young, idealistic, pro-Somali unity people into qabilists. I know ya'll are joking around but there's kids reading this who don't know that.

Think about the children.

Galaeri

I spit on your house

I hope your dumb war fails and Ethiopia annexes somalia, while sl gains independence :bell:

Typical SLanders wishing catastrophe on their brothers and dreaming for Ethiopian colonisation. :pacspit:

No great house would wish for that. :susp:

Galaeri

It's these kind of threads that turn young, idealistic, pro-Somali unity people into qabilists. I know ya'll are joking around but there's kids reading this who don't know that.

Think about the children.

Don't take them seriously, just shit post kkk. :lolbron:

Typical SLanders wishing catastrophe on their brothers and dreaming for Ethiopian colonisation. :pacspit:

No great house would wish for that. :susp:

I'm all for unionization but you xoolo always have to resort to violent means :pacspit:

Hopefully the people in power aren't completely brain dead otherwise you can kiss brothernimo goodbye :camby:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Don't take them seriously, just shit post kkk. :lolbron:
I've said it a million times, we don't really have the luxury to troll and shitpost. We're a diaspora community, young people come onto these types of forums to learn about Somali history, culture and politics.

You even said yourself how reading Somnet made you qabilist. Same story with @Bahal . Wallahi ya'll are even gonna turn @VixR into a hardcore Isaaq qabilist. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending