how somali women choose education and career and lost

recently i had dinner ( before ramadhan ) with a group of somali female friends and it turned out to be like
more of a confessional session than a regular outing, i felt like a catholic priest in one of them booths.
i do possess this uncanny ability to bring it out of them, so this ladies who happened to be all successful professionals
in different capacities put down all their pretensions and went ahead to lament about their true circumstances. they narrated to me about how when they were in their 20s (most them are in their early 30s) they refused a lot of approaches and proposals
choosing instead to focus on their eduvation and career opportunities which bore its fruits and gave them wonderful economic
stability and freedoms. when they turned round seriously to prospects of settling down they are now realizing that their options
have been tremendously narrowed down. most of their potential suitors are already married or looking for younger options.
to cut a long story short after i had convinced them that they had unknowingly entered into a devils bargain earlier for which
they were paying now, i got them to, some accepted and others were willing to seriously consider the prospects of second wives
It is the reality here in Toronto. I don’t know why they refuse marriage/nikkah and expect to get married at 30 plus like the whites. Most ethnic women don’t have the white women’s discipline level to exercise every dawn. I see them always stuffing their faces full at all the food places all the time. They are always eating with the hen groups.

It is the reality here in Toronto. I don’t know why they refuse marriage/nikkah and expect to get married at 30 plus like the whites. Most ethnic women don’t have the white women’s discipline level to exercise every dawn. I see them always stuffing their faces full at all the food places all the time. They are always eating with the hen groups.
I'd take a twice divorced single mother of 4 Somali woman over the avg cadaan slag any day, they're trash sxb. Let's be honest, it's not like cadaan men are exactly lining up to marry them either lool

whitequeenz.jpg

Your keyword was “surviving”! To survive means to barely cover your basic absolute bare necessities! You don’t procreate so you can “survive” you do it because you wanna raise children with better quality of life than the last generation! You’re type of caqli lix saac thinking it’s what has screwed up the community! Also what world do you live in? 1950!?! Can’t believe you actually said that a factory job pays well these days to raise a family. Listen kid for your sake wallahi I hope you’re under 22!

Don’t speak for men speak for low IQ reer badiya short sighted farax with uneducated hooyo that grew up in the ghetto! Most men want a woman that’s capable of more than being a maid. Most men understand this isn’t 1620. Also I would’ve cut you some slack if you all were at least on average highly educated and/or high income earners like Indian or Nigerian men. You’re neither. Y’all think earning 4 years bachelors is an accomplishment. Most of you are graduating high school barley and work menial jobs if even that. You should be the last men on earth to condemn education. Come talk to us once you’ve dominated tech, medicine or law until then I suggest you zip it!

I mean for God’s sakes your country is in shambles for 4 decades, if you had an ounce of intelligence you would’ve rejoiced that small % of your women managed to do better in the west despite all adversities! You would’ve understood this may be a small gleaming hope for the future instead of tearing us down. Smh
Here she comes with Ajnabi & West African men are superior notion again. Let me ask you something, please. If you love them so, why don't you renounce your Somali roots and join those Indians and Nigerians communities?

You surely know how Indians treat their women and the Nigerians will most likely sell you for some fufu and plantains once they tire of you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Two of my female cousins, early-mid 30s, took the "career over family/marriage" bait hook line and sinker. They're extremely successful mashallah, but they're not fulfilled, you sense the panic really start to set in. Fiat currency printed on toilet paper that's losing it's purchasing power every year is no substitute for a family and the things that really matter in life :manny:

People always have something to complain about at all junctures in life be they married or not and last I checked Somali men don't have the view of women that the Chinese do. And no one says your cousins can't get married.

I highly doubt they feel like the men who approached them back then were the 'ones that got away'. There is a reason they said no and it wasn't merely because they were 'focusing on their goals and didn't want to get distracted.'

Lmao, I’m striving to be an educated successful career woman, watch me have a great family with a man on my level and destroy your stereotype of rich women being single and depressed. Girls, don’t fall for these ashies efforts to shame you into settling for a subpar loser :ufdup:

recently i had dinner ( before ramadhan ) with a group of somali female friends and it turned out to be like
more of a confessional session than a regular outing, i felt like a catholic priest in one of them booths.
i do possess this uncanny ability to bring it out of them, so this ladies who happened to be all successful professionals
in different capacities put down all their pretensions and went ahead to lament about their true circumstances. they narrated to me about how when they were in their 20s (most them are in their early 30s) they refused a lot of approaches and proposals
choosing instead to focus on their eduvation and career opportunities which bore its fruits and gave them wonderful economic
stability and freedoms. when they turned round seriously to prospects of settling down they are now realizing that their options
have been tremendously narrowed down. most of their potential suitors are already married or looking for younger options.
to cut a long story short after i had convinced them that they had unknowingly entered into a devils bargain earlier for which
they were paying now, i got them to, some accepted and others were willing to seriously consider the prospects of second wives
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
People always have something to complain about at all junctures in life be they married or not and last I checked Somali men don't have the view of women that the Chinese do. And no one says your cousins can't get married.

I highly doubt they feel like the men who approached them back then were the 'ones that got away'. There is a reason they said no and it wasn't merely because they were 'focusing on their goals and didn't want to get distracted.'
Nah they're actually quite open about the fact that those men were in fact the "one/ones that got away". They can still get married, but the caliber of men has supposedly taken a nose-dive as they've gotten older according to them. It makes sense for the pool of eligible bachelors to shrink once you're in a certain income bracket as a woman. Depressing shit wallahi.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Your keyword was “surviving”! To survive means to barely cover your basic absolute bare necessities! You don’t procreate so you can “survive” you do it because you wanna raise children with better quality of life than the last generation! You’re type of caqli lix saac thinking it’s what has screwed up the community! Also what world do you live in? 1950!?! Can’t believe you actually said that a factory job pays well these days to raise a family. Listen kid for your sake wallahi I hope you’re under 22!

Don’t speak for men speak for low IQ reer badiya short sighted farax with uneducated hooyo that grew up in the ghetto! Most men want a woman that’s capable of more than being a maid. Most men understand this isn’t 1620. Also I would’ve cut you some slack if you all were at least on average highly educated and/or high income earners like Indian or Nigerian men. You’re neither. Y’all think earning 4 years bachelors is an accomplishment. Most of you are graduating high school barley and work menial jobs if even that. You should be the last men on earth to condemn education. Come talk to us once you’ve dominated tech, medicine or law until then I suggest you zip it!

I mean for God’s sakes your country is in shambles for 4 decades, if you had an ounce of intelligence you would’ve rejoiced that small % of your women managed to do better in the west despite all adversities! You would’ve understood this may be a small gleaming hope for the future instead of tearing us down. Smh
This is how their brains work

:pachah1::mjlol::mjlol:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Honestly, the only kind of woman a man really wants is a woman who can cook and clean very well and gives you a genuine smile when you get back from work. We men are truly simple creatures, it doesn't take the whole earth to satisfy most of us.

Women either know this and don't care or they don't know this but still don't want to listen because muh feminism. You can't make this stuff up sxb. The West has degenerated norms of society to the point of no recovery.
not all men want that. I don't want an uneducated women. That would be boring. I want a smart educated women. Who actually worked hard. Who was not lazy and said "I'm going to settle for a man instead I'm going to work hard to achieve something"

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
Being educated and single in your 30s is only a problem if you date aimlessly in your 20s or don’t put yourself in the right circles.

I think for most women it’s the fact that they have no idea where to start which bothers them.

not all men want that. I don't want an uneducated women. That would be boring. I want a smart educated women. Who actually worked hard. Who was not lazy and said "I'm going to settle for a man instead of work hard to achieve something"
Educated women are too confrontational but hey it's your life! Good luck to ya mate.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Nah they're actually quite open about the fact that those men were in fact the "one/ones that got away". They can still get married, but the caliber of men has supposedly taken a nose-dive as they've gotten older according to them. It makes sense for the pool of eligible bachelors to shrink once you're in a certain income bracket. Depressing shit wallahi.

Interesting. I have seen the opposite. The better male options refrain from marrying too soon. Guys who want financial mobility don't marry until their 30s anyway.

I digress, I see what you're cousins mean. What are they even looking for outside of income bracket? Those with a certain pay scale can be found. What in the manner of religiosity, character, appearance and worldview?

Interesting. I have seen the opposite. The better male options refrain from marrying too soon. Guys who want financial mobility don't marry until their 30s anyway.

I digress, I see what you're cousins mean. What are they even looking for outside of income bracket? Those with a certain pay scale can be found. What in the manner of religiosity, character, appearance and worldview?
No idea, I don't really quiz them on the subject, it gets a little tense lol

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN

I guess the solution to this for a woman in her 20s is to consider guys who aren't super successful yet but on the right trajectory, even if they aren't pulling in the big bucks now.

If she is still not happy with her options she has to ask herself which future she prefers: One where she married her best option or one where she is single, as the options in her 30s are unlikely to be better.

If her best option now is a loser then obviously it's better to be single :ftw9nwa:.
However, if they are a good man then it seems foolish to pass and wait just in case someone better comes along...

Trending