how somali women choose education and career and lost

This isn’t anything new, a lot of western women deal with this and as somalis take up their idealogies, its only right that they run into the same issues.

I will keep saying this: Most women in the west are delusional. Why do you have the need to not marry until you had all your fun, example:traveling,edecuation, career, like you can’t do that while your married, i’d argue that it’s easier to do in marriage as long as you state that you don’t want kids and make sure your husband is on the same page as you.
I notice most are under the influence that the things that make a men more attractive to women example (higher education,career etc) makes them more attractive to the opposite sex so they think they are the prize, but nobody told them that men don’t value those things if his well off which is the type of guy they want anyway, than they become bitter the men their age that they thought they qualified for is going for the younger women with no education but pretty. Endless cycle wallahi i was hearing this about western women in my younger days now it’s effecting somali women too.
Honestly, the only kind of woman a man really wants is a woman who can cook and clean very well and gives you a genuine smile when you get back from work. We men are truly simple creatures, it doesn't take the whole earth to satisfy most of us.

Women either know this and don't care or they don't know this but still don't want to listen because muh feminism. You can't make this stuff up sxb. The West has degenerated norms of society to the point of no recovery.

I don’t think intelligent is the proper word to use. They went to school for a certain field/subject. your Edecuated on that particular topic, not “intelligent”.

intelligence
/ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒ(ə)ns/
noun
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

Warya instead of arguing for the sake of it go and educate yourself. :hemad:

People marry when its written for them. We don't all have the same timeline. I know girls that were marriage obsessed since 22 and they're still single. You can try as much as you want, if Allah has willed that you end up getting married in your early 30s, nothing you do will change that.

Honestly, the only kind of woman a man really wants is a woman who can cook and clean very well and gives you a genuine smile when you get back from work. We men are truly simple creatures, it doesn't take the whole earth to satisfy most of us.

Women either know this and don't care or they don't know this but still don't want to listen because muh feminism. You can't make this stuff up sxb. The West has degenerated norms of society to the point of no recovery.
they don’t know this. They hear horror stories on the internet/friends about some manipulative/asshole husband and they get scared that it’ll happen to them, but it’s easy to avoid if you involve your family memebers specially a wali and make sure the husband comes from a two parent home/a good family.

While they hear these horror stories, they also see how a western women in portraited in the media, they are being socially engineered by movies.
They see the western women traveling,having a high paying job, good home family, they portray her as a “boss ” and that appeals to them.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bullshiit. I got family memebers that came not too long ago but they are surviving with one income family, Somalis r welling to live off the government for everything so why is it an issue to do that when ur married? get a decent job, any factory work pays you well now a days, attribute most of ur paycheck to ur rent so you don’t live in the ghettos, and take up food stamps while saving up whatever money you got left, Invest in a skill you can make money off than you’ll be good.

Issue now a days is women don’t stick to one men and struggle together, they want a complete men whose at the finish line. Don’t expect a men to be loyal and love u if u only came after his success, he’ll have less respect for u and see you more replaceable. i’m dropping gems on y’all but don’t wanna hear the truth.

You have a fob family, who lived off of Welfare and our subject is about educated Somali women (second wave immigrants).
You don't bring any sense in this argument. Younger people are living in smaller apartments, doing longer years of school, with less paying jobs.
Where do you live? Do you live in Europe? One income doesn't suffise.
1619210334753.png

With the taxes, the housing, the rents, the jobs and job insecurity; one income ain't enough.
With the workers, their income is shrinking, thus they are livehood.

You have no idea, no clue of the realities of young people in 2021.

Women with higher education deserve more (if they like it), and they should expect more from men.
Who would settle for less?

If you need a Lamagoodle woman from back home, with little to no education, and who's willing to clean your grown ass, then buy a ticket, off to Gedo!

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I’m eating good and my belly is happy it’s a blessing from Allah.

The adaan culture is a major shock to many peoples system. We are all basically living a lie lol.

we must go back to our tuulos and do some dhaanto and even take part in free mixing activities to share a bonding experience similar to that of clubbing.

People marry when its written for them. We don't all have the same timeline. I know girls that were marriage obsessed since 22 and they're still single. You can try as much as you want, if Allah has willed that you end up getting married in your early 30s, nothing you do will change that.
don’t blame this on Allah, It’s been encouraged to marry young. someone like u described is an anomaly, but it’s clearly happening to a lot of women

Bullshiit. I got family memebers that came not too long ago but they are surviving with one income family, Somalis r welling to live off the government for everything so why is it an issue to do that when ur married? get a decent job, any factory work pays you well now a days, attribute most of ur paycheck to ur rent so you don’t live in the ghettos, and take up food stamps while saving up whatever money you got left, Invest in a skill you can make money off than you’ll be good.

Issue now a days is women don’t stick to one men and struggle together, they want a complete men whose at the finish line. Don’t expect a men to be loyal and love u if u only came after his success, he’ll have less respect for u and see you more replaceable. i’m dropping gems on y’all but don’t wanna hear the truth.

I don't know about you but my father did not work long hours and put us through school for us to be in the same cycle as the older generation. Why do you not want to improve yourself? What is this talk of food stamps and benefit ect?!

Also, type properly instead of typing like a ghetto hoodrat. The trainers and the spliff picture you have in your DP tells me everything.

Wakeup and work hard in school warya and i'm talking to you as a fellow Somali and older one at that.

Someones been drinking too much samuel kool aid

I don't know about you but my father did not work long hours and put us through school for us to be in the same cycle as the older generation. Why do you not want to improve yourself? What is this talk of food stamps and benefit ect?!

Also, type properly instead of typing like a ghetto hoodrat. The trainers and the spliff picture you have in your DP tells me everything.

Wakeup and work hard in school warya and i'm talking to you as a fellow Somali and older one at that.

ghetto lazy mentality, unfortunately some want to become a permanent underclass , my parents didn’t flee their country for Me be poor and uneducated 🤷‍♀️

intelligence
/ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒ(ə)ns/
noun
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

Warya instead of arguing for the sake of it go and educate yourself. :hemad:
nah, educated is a better term to use. whatever helps you sleep at night though.

ed·u·ca·tion

the process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university.

Never said its something you should aspire to be, that comment was to point out it’s doable and as time goes on, you can upgrade, It’s possible to struggle together and improve after that.

I never see u having an issue with women marrying the government to get benefits but soon as i mention to use food stamps as a stepping stone, ur offended.

Someones been drinking too much samuel kool aid
Nah. just saw real men around me who came here with noting and now are thriving more than the majority of somalis who been here twice as long. A lot of y’all don’t have that mentality since you came from broken homes/ having beta fathers

Nah. just saw real men around me who came here with noting and now are thriving more than the majority of somalis who been here twice as long. A lot of y’all don’t have that mentality since you came from broken homes/ having beta fathers

Cant relate

Government Benefits making people lazy. Aspire for better please .

I had puttin as my profile pic not too long ago how come you didn’t think i was a communist? Can’t disapprove my point so you have to attack me personally.

which one applies more to a xalimo that went to school or a university acquire that knowledge? it’s not rocket science, you tried but failed miserably 😂

It doesn't make a difference if the knowledge or skills obtained allow the individual to excel in their field. Besides most professionals retrain and expand their knowledge and take courses to remain upto date throughout their careers. :draketf:

Trending