Votes: 5 5.9%

Votes: 27 31.8%

Votes: 19 22.4%

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You see? I don't surrounded myself of quality Women
:stressed:

It seems like you and most people on this thread are clueless about the Somali phenotype.

giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Most random somali and people used to somali can tell I'm somali

I was once told by this white girl

"Your good looking for an Indian"
:faysalwtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Agree your right. When I was talking diverse I wasn't talking looking like complete bantu or arab. Just more negroid looking than your average somali males and some look more arab or more south asian. Tbh most of my family are full somalis but some are mixed with different ethnicity. I got to say though mixed kids look gorgeous

In group variability exists.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I said 3. I don't look like all the other somalis. in my community they all have dark/brownskin with 4a hair. and then there is me with light honey skin with 3b-3c hair with a small nose and a small nose bump. But I'm tall and have long slender limbs. I don't have too big of a forehead but I have a widows peak

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I don't wear the hijab and most people think I'm from the Horn. Eritreans think you're one of them. Somalis claim you but at times get confused (because apparently there are certain Somali mannerisms). :dead: In terms of my look my eyes are soft and large but don't protrude, nose is small and sharp, lips are full/medium and skin tone is caramel with curly or wavy hair.

The only ones that get confused never saw people from the Horn and seem to think you're 'some type of brown'. I look 100% Horner. Their guesses change based on your hair being straight, wavy or curly.

One thing is for certain. They often say Somali girls are beautiful when they find out you're Somali.
U cant describe all of that and not show me ur picture :feedme:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't wear the hijab and most people think I'm from the Horn. Eritreans think you're one of them. Somalis claim you but at times get confused (because apparently there are certain Somali mannerisms). :dead: In terms of my look my eyes are soft and large but don't protrude, nose is small and sharp, lips are full/medium and skin tone is caramel with curly or wavy hair.

The only ones that get confused never saw people from the Horn and seem to think you're 'some type of brown'. I look 100% Horner. Their guesses change based on your hair being straight, wavy or curly.

One thing is for certain. They often say Somali girls are beautiful when they find out you're Somali.

Why did you suddenly start talking about yourself in the third person?

Trending