How Somali do you look

Votes: 8 9.4%

Votes: 5 5.9%

Votes: 27 31.8%

Votes: 19 22.4%

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Geeljires are skinny negroids with softer hair and pointer noses. Wallal you got to accept the truth somalis are considered black by western classifications
completely different skull shape, hair type, body build,average height, average jaw size....the list goes on and on. The genetic gap between us and your average Bantu is greater than that of a Nordic European and a southern Indian. Africa, as the mother continent, has greater genetic diversity than the rest of the world combined.
We’re not the same race no matter how much you madow bootylickers wish we were

My mums family still call me eritreanka and I’ve been asked if I’m a South Indian before. But I look more somali now but when I was younger I would walk past an Ethiopian restaurant and see a random person talking amharic at me whilst my dads just there laughing at my confusion :deadmanny:
Omg this has happened to me so many times. A friend of mine is ethiopian and her mom said I look more ethiopian than her. It is what it is.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I look somali and Eritrean at the same time the somali giveaway is my forehead although I wear hijab in public and the Habesha give away is my lightskin and thick eyebrows. But honestly people think I'm Eritrean or Ethiopian when I used to not wear hijab and was suprised when I said I'm somali lool

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Loool I've seen that look on Sudanese/Beni Amer girls but never Somalis, it's definitely not the norm

You're out of touch. :dead: I have probably been exposed to more Somalis than you both on and offline and have seen the range of looks. That girl would in no way be an outlier.

Trending

Latest posts