How much money do you guys make and what do you do for a living?

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
You dont seem like a guy who has issues tbh, Pretty wholesome and hustling guy so If youre worrying about that dont. Why are you getting a 2nd wife though
She proposed to me. In Kenya Somalis have two maids. One madow for cleaning and Somali for cooking. I hired isaaq lady for cooking. We got to know each other and fell in love. We did zina and she got pregnant. Now we have to get married asap before the pregnancy reveals my great secret. My wife agreed.

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
I'm not going into private stuff, but Money is not that important. You want to work a good job where you can self actualize. As an example, doctors are seen as healers/saviors, and that job satisfies the deep need for belonging.

Anecdotally, people look happiest when they have a little extra for luxuries. Not boatloads of money. Essentially, Upper Middle Class. Beyond that, people become stupidly degenerate and avaricious, chasing down every last nickel.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
She proposed to me. In Kenya Somalis have two maids. One madow for cleaning and Somali for cooking. I hired isaaq lady for cooking. We got to know each other and fell in love. We did zina and she got pregnant. Now we have to get married asap before the pregnancy reveals my great secret. My wife agreed.
WTF :faysalwtf:

onEdge

It's actually a really beautiful mosque. I will post it but I don't know how. I am very sleepy it's like 2:00 a.m. Been chewing khat for hours that's why all this information is coming out of me.

If only the people around me found out about my past. We're going to open the mosque in a month. I am a hypocrite who committed zina. I am a grown ass man yet I still larp as teenagers. I have said one the most racist things to madow and aidthopians. I hate them extremely. They took our lands and oppress us. The things I have daydreamed doing to them. This enemies of ours.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Just so you know revealing this type of shit is a major sin it's better to keep it to yourself.

You better do your tawbah

It's actually a really beautiful mosque. I will post it but I don't know how. I am very sleepy it's like 2:00 a.m. Been chewing khat for hours that's why all this information is coming out of me.

If only the people around me found out about my past. We're going to open the mosque in a month. I am a hypocrite who committed zina. I am a grown ass man yet I still larp as teenagers. I have said one the most racist things to madow and aidthopians. I hate them extremely. They took our lands and oppress us. The things I have daydreamed doing to them. This enemies of ours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're right. But I don't care bro. I am high on khat. I will regret tomorrow though.
“Aroos xad” or “meher xad” is what it’s called Somalis do it all the time Somalis are sinners dadka qooq baa dilay it’s one of the reasons why the country is backwards

onEdge

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
waxaan ahay somali qabiil ma lihi. just joking am sheekhaal. Used to stay in Dagmada Kax Shiiqaal. Ever heard of that place. Has more mosques than houses lol. I just love my tribe bro. We're mediators and majority of us love quran. I have like 3 sheikh in my abtirsi.

onEdge

“Aroos xad” or “meher xad” is what it’s called Somalis do it all the time Somalis are sinners dadka qooq baa dilay it’s one of the reasons why the country is backwards
I am no qurbo siro kind of guy bro. My wife is miskiin. She obeys me. Very feminine. I love her to death. I love my isaaq maid too though.

waxaan ahay somali qabiil ma lihi. just joking am sheekhaal. Used to stay in Dagmada Kax Shiiqaal. Ever heard of that place. Has more mosques than houses lol. I just love my tribe bro. We're mediators and majority of us love quran. I have like 3 sheikh in my abtirsi.
Where ever you find sheekhaal you will find mosques😆😆and yes I heard of Kax Shiiqaal before. You have some sexy women as well🥵

onEdge

@onEdge Are Degoodi mistreated in NFD and Moyale?🤔
Disappearances by Kenyan police. Bribing police to get everything especially if you're Somali. Checkpoints by police. the place is a shithole. Not enough teachers. The politicians steal literally everything. No industry. No jobs. Hard to get citizenship (Kenyan ID). Hard to get bantu areas. Bantus always suspecting you of being Al shabaab.

onEdge

Disappearances by Kenyan police. Bribing police to get everything especially if you're Somali. Checkpoints by police. the place is a shithole. Not enough teachers. The politicians steal literally everything. No industry. No jobs. Hard to get citizenship (Kenyan ID). Hard to get bantu areas. Bantus always suspecting you of being Al shabaab.
But here in Naivasha. The isaaq is doing well. There are a lot of boranas who identity as Somali. Because Kenyans can't tell the difference between Cushites. Plus we're more respected. We're all called waria or walalo.

onEdge

But here in Naivasha. The isaaq is doing well. There are a lot of boranas who identity as Somali. Because Kenyans can't tell the difference between Cushites. Plus we're more respected. We're all called waria or walalo.
Most somalis here are middle men getting goods from islii selling here in Naivasha.

onEdge

Most somalis here are middle men getting goods from islii selling here in Naivasha.
We control all the mosques despite being like 10% of the Muslim population. Somalinimo is strong here. If only all somalis were like this.

onEdge

We control all the mosques despite being like 10% of the Muslim population. Somalinimo is strong here. If only all somalis were like this.
They say we are genuine people truthful people who don't steal or commit violence. We help the beggars the most. They say we are united. They love our food. They say we have beautiful women.

onEdge

They say we are genuine people truthful people who don't steal or commit violence. We help the beggars the most. They say we are united. They love our food. They say we have beautiful women.
There's no single Somali family who isn't doing well. Except for one Somali woman who is a single mother. We help her.

Trending

Latest posts