how much do u weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Pfft you prolly have low T levels. Its on my mind immedeatly after workout. prolly due to pelvis muscles contraction and blood flow to geedka.

I was worried that might be my draining aftwr workout was sabotaging my gainz but theres no scientific sources to back it so issa caadi.
He probably does I never am tired of it ;) your like my brother

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Your like a teenage boy lol funny
oh yea? I dunno teenagers who still wanna go round 2 after intense orgy marathons.

adiga if they locked us in a room, youbwud def end up in the ER with cardiac arrest with fractured pelvis and in need of reconstructive surgery on ur lady bits walaahi!

"if we can fully experience pain, then we can live a more meaningful life." soomaaha abaayo?

oh yea? I dunno teenagers who still wanna go round 2 after intense orgy marathons.

adiga if they locked us in a room, youbwud def end up in the ER with cardiac arrest with fractured pelvis and in need of reconstructive surgery on ur lady bits walaahi!

"if we can fully experience pain, then we can live a more meaningful life." soomaaha abaayo?
she's too boney to enjoy sex with man

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

I doubt it with your erectile dysfunction you cannot even bring it up

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
A real heavyweight. Need to get the wifey to stop with shoving cakes on my face.

20170724_214819.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.