how much do u weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I will once I get to my goal and become extra fit I'll help you become the next top model ;)

:banderas:I'll promote your services far and wide! Sophisticate will finally get her groove back. All I need is fat injections to the face. And I'll look 20 again. Can't wait! There's nothing more dangerous than an old soul with a baby face. :denzelnigga:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
To Somalis skinniness is a sign of poverty loooool if you tell them you're intentionally skinny they'll call the sheikh and read Quran on you.

Usually 123 lbs sometimes smaller than that.
What? bisinka why yall small. esp adiga, you are light for ur 5"9 height.

I need yall feed good :ufdup:

El padrone

I'm in pain ATM so the weights I'll be carrying will be measly dumbells for today even the treadmill is a no go until my sprain is heeled
You should becareful abaayo. you are suceptile to injuries to ur small frame xaax body.
about the sprain, follow the protocol RICE, rest, ice,compression, and elevation. take some tylenol. you will be fine.

You sound a damsel in distress, im weak :ahhhh:

El padrone

Already had wide shoulders. Just workout delts, traps, and arms. I also workout chest and I don't have abs showing. I have a flabby stomach lol. Juicing? Na
I believe u. Im trying to bulk up at the moment. have u realized any benefits in stamina and sexual activities after gaining muscles?
I seem to get tired while doing ey style but after doing heavy squats, and muscle gain in quads i feel some progress in endurance.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I believe u. Im trying to bulk up at the moment. have u realized any benefits in stamina and sexual activities after gaining muscles?
I seem to get tired while doing ey style but after doing heavy squats, and muscle gain in quads i feel some progress in endurance.
Yes there's an improvement in sexual stamina once your muscles have fully recovered. After a brutal workout, I have no appetite for sex for days. I can't even concentrate on thinking about it, lol

El padrone

Yes there's an improvement in sexual stamina once your muscles have fully recovered. After a brutal workout, I have no appetite for sex for days. I can't even concentrate on thinking about it, lol
Pfft you prolly have low T levels. Its on my mind immedeatly after workout. prolly due to pelvis muscles contraction and blood flow to geedka.

I was worried that might be my draining aftwr workout was sabotaging my gainz but theres no scientific sources to back it so issa caadi.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Its on my mind immedeatly after workout.
Then I guarantee you you're not working out hard. A good sign that you're having muscle growth is 1. You have trouble lifting light things the next day, and 2. you have trouble maintaining an erection. Both of those things happen to anyone that works out hard. Go really heavy, focus on the eccentric/negative contractions and see how you feel a day/two days later.

El padrone

Then I guarantee you you're not working out hard. A good sign that you're having muscle growth is 1. You have trouble lifting light things the next day, and 2. you have trouble maintaining an erection. Both of those things happen to anyone that works out hard. Go really heavy, focus on the eccentric/negative contractions and see how you feel a day/two days later.
*takes notes* I have small frame so its easy to reach muscle atrophy quick. so this might give me false sense of good work out.

Almost finishing StrongLifts 5 times 5, when im done i expect to pack a good muscles insha alah.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
*takes notes* I have small frame so its easy to reach muscle atrophy quick. so this might give me false sense of good work out.

Almost finishing StrongLifts 5 times 5, when im done i expect to pack a good muscles insha alah.
Also there's nothing wrong with whey proteins. If you don't want to take proteins for some reason, eat lots of eggs, fish, peanut butter, chicken and other protein-rich food to substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts