how much do u weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm a qumayo due to lifestyle. Standing at 5'6 and 108 lbs. My family insists on a Mauritanian style - fattening. Parents rarely say you're good looking, so as to squash your ego. Alas, mine say I used to be (once upon a time). :bell: I've decided to focus on personality to offset penalties from resultant ugliness.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
I'm a qumayo due to lifestyle. Standing at 5'6 and 108 lbs. My family insists on a Mauritanian style - fattening. Parents rarely say you're good looking, so as to squash your ego. Alas, mine say I used to be (once upon a time). :bell: I've decided to focus on personality to offset penalties from resultant ugliness.
"Nayaa naa maxaa kugu dhacay? Naa ma cuunaad weydey?" Typical Somali parent insults :siilaanyolaugh:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Lmaaao! abaayo i plugged your stats into bmi calculator. you are def underweight. you gotta put some lean meat at the right places.
I heard squats are good for glutes and quads.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The other day while catching with the fifty shades trilogy i had an ephiphany as miskiin chaser. Good candidate to tame easily
It's mr dodgy back at it again uff luckily I'm in pain due to irritation on my planter fascia otherwise I would have kicked your ass, bloody hate sprains they kill, one of the negatives when going to the gym everything goes sore

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It's mr dodgy back at it again uff luckily I'm in pain due to irritation on my planter fascia otherwise I would have kicked your ass, bloody hate sprains they kill, one of the negatives when going to the gym everything goes sore
Ah my good ol milady! did you lift weights today? Gosh how would i love to spot u while u squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending