How many years until Somaliland gives up seperatism ?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
What victim hood mentality? For as long as I lived we were never United with Somalia (30 years). I’m pretty sure at this point we’ve been separated longer than we were United. So as far as I’m concerned my capital is in Hargeisa, and the blue flag is something we don’t wave on this side. Imagine giving up our nation to some people that can’t govern in the south. That would be stupid. Face it we gone sxb.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Ice Cube Craig GIF

Whether they join or not, it doesn’t really matter. They could hide in their 3 cities and everything will go on as it is. Nothing will change.

What needs to change if anything is the south and for once be civilized humans and take steps to stabilize their Al shabab infested regions.

Then you can deal with political problems.

I don’t buy into the idea of that every SL hates Somalia. So many of them are migrating to Xamar for jobs nowadays. The younger generation have way less cuqdad. Hargeisa is a unique case. I’ve been to Burco and there’s a surprising amount of Somalia supporters.

I think we’ll just start seeing more and more defections from cities and towns when the FGS becomes economically powerful before they give it up.
Do you know how fucked up your country system is?? You have introduced qabayaled into the political sphere when foreigners tried to bring stability in somalia by bringing the warlords to an agreement and that's how 4.5 system came to be and it should be a temporary one until 1v1p is implemented with ratified popular agreed constitution but that didn't happen for the last 7 years and there's no interest from your politicians ever going there as the current one has benefited them a lot and don't want to get rid of it.

Somaliland on the other hand which tribal selection process in the 90s and civil war similar to Somalia moved away from that and established a constitution that was put to the people in 2001 and ratified by the both houses of parliament transitioning Somaliland into multiparty democratic country.

We're miles ahead of you guys and we have no intention of joining you just to waste what we have achieved for the last 20 years.

Som

VIP
I believe by 2030 SL will reunite with Somalia. Compared to 2010, today the Isaaq unionists have tripled in size and majority of people in SL have lost hope on ictiraaf and got sick of lack of development.
They'll never give up.
I think we will keep the status quo for at least the next 50 years. Somaliland will be de facto independent but not recognized

"How many years until Somaliland gives up seperatism ?"​

Meanwhile you Somalians are playing COD Modern warfare in the African Union Colony you call Somalia. Fix up your country mate:what:

They'll never give up.
I think we will keep the status quo for at least the next 50 years. Somaliland will be de facto independent but not recognized
50 yrs is impossible. There will be a reckoning way before that.

people are disillusioned by the 30 yrs that has already overlapped. Those folks over north really believe they’ve been running a ‘country’ for 30 yrs 😂 can’t blame them when they only have the south to compare.

the clock will truly start when the south is peaceful and stable. By then the Somali government will turn the full power of the military and law enforcement that it has honed over the decades fighting alshabab to other parts of the country.

soon enough we’ll have our own Wesr Bank 😆

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Do you know how fucked up your country system is?? You have introduced qabayaled into the political sphere when foreigners tried to bring stability in somalia by bringing the warlords to an agreement and that's how 4.5 system came to be and it should be a temporary one until 1v1p is implemented with ratified popular agreed constitution but that didn't happen for the last 7 years and there's no interest from your politicians ever going there as the current one has benefited them a lot and don't want to get rid of it.

Somaliland on the other hand which tribal selection process in the 90s and civil war similar to Somalia moved away from that and established a constitution that was put to the people in 2001 and ratified by the both houses of parliament transitioning Somaliland into multiparty democratic country.

We're miles ahead of you guys and we have no intention of joining you just to waste what we have achieved for the last 20 years.
Isaak cousins voting for other isaaak cousins but buuuutt we’re a DemOcRacY tho..man out the khat down and clean the qashin that’s been pilling up in hargeysa typical xoolo speak