How many states Somaliland Would entitled, If it was part of the federal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Does HJ have a city of their own?!! Jariiban: 81k population according to the UNFPA report of 2014. Name one standalone Habar Jeclo district that can rival jariiban?!!

You said the density map was unsubstantiated. I showed you who the creators of it are, and they're prominent world leaders in this technology used to determine population density around the world. Now you start naming your empty shitholes wtf town is Madowbaan:draketf:when according to the density map there is nothing in your land but sand dunes:drakelaugh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You said the density map was unsubstantiated. I showed you who the creators of it are, and they're prominent world leaders in this technology used to determine population density around the world. Now you start naming your empty shitholes wtf town is Madowbaan:draketf:when according to the density map there is nothing in your land but sand dunes:drakelaugh:
Kkkkkkkk don't Dodge the bullet.... KKK it's embarrassing that you can't name One freaking standalone district that can rival the population of Jariiban lmao. @TimaJilic come answer this question KKK your boy over here is struggling lmao

Kkkkkkkk don't Dodge the bullet.... KKK it's embarrassing that you can't name One freaking standalone district that can rival the population of Jariiban lmao. @TimaJilic come answer this question KKK your boy over here is struggling lmao

You're a kid so maybe you dont know but Populations are inflated by every single city/region/state/ back home to increase aid from the UN. That's why I said the density map which was done by world leaders of this type of technology is the only unbiased proof of how densely populated SL and Somalia really are

Just hold the L gracefully, be like goodsheppard who when shown this density map back in his somnet days would swear ogaden are 5 million in Ethiopia to make up for the disappointment of having empty uninhabitable land:drakelaugh:

It's UnFPA report in 2014... Here's the PDF link.
http://www.fsnau.org/ipc/population-table
It's UnFPA report in 2014... Here's the PDF link.
http://www.fsnau.org/ipc/population-table

upload_2018-11-22_19-32-13.png

This image shows up nowhere on that link :pachah1:

It’s a fake. Nice try punani. Click every link and see for yourself. That’s why this image only shows up on Somalispot :russ:

View attachment 59993

This image shows up nowhere on that link :pachah1:

It’s a fake. Nice try punani

These charts, "real" or fake are just used by gov admins to take in money from the UN. It's a old African voodoo trick:icon lol:

Kids running around with political sheets and shit know deep down somalis can't be trusted. In 1960s the town of wanlweyn which nobody ever heard of before had more votes than all of waqooyi galbeed, Which included awdal at the time kkkkk

Only science could give you unbiased unadulterated results of somali numbers, and the density report is the mother of all woes for langaabs:banderas:

Last edited:
These charts, real or fake are just used by gov admins to take in money from the UN. It's a old African voodoo trick:icon lol:

Kids running around with political sheets and shit know deep down somalis can't be trusted. In 1960s the town of wanlweyn which nobody ever heard of before had more votes than all of waqooyi galbeed, Which included awdal at the time kkkkk

Only science could give you unbiased unadulterated results of somali numbers, and the density report is the mother of all woes for langaabs:banderas:

They hate raw facts that’s why they are having circle jerk between half breeds and ignoble xaarti darood :pachah1:

When all else fails just change the narrative :chrisfreshhah:

They hate raw facts that’s why they are having circle jerk between half breeds and ignoble xaarti darood :pachah1:

When all else fails just change the narrative :chrisfreshhah:

Another interesting fact from the density map is it shows that reer awdal ( gadabuursi) are a big clan. Same with dhigil iyo midhifle, That actually surprised me more than anything

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Majority of Sahil is HJ, and Issa Muse have Capital Berbera and sheikh etc

HJ have 5 Xildhibaan in Sahil while you have 3, HJ also have the deputy port manager, xoghaynta gobolka and Head of the police etc.

Sxb, most of the land and population in Sahil belongs to Cissa Muuse, stop with the delusion. I ain't denying HY or HJ presence within those regions but you all are minority there. Let me post some source.

"The Habar Awal clan dominates the Sahil region, principally in the regional capital and port city of Berbera, and the historic town of Sheikh as well as Daarbuduq."

Source: https://www.unhcr.org/publ/RESEARCH/3d5d0f3a4.pd/

This is the U.N high commision research for population so you cannot deny these facts. Three biggest cities in Sahil region called Berbera, Sheikh and Daarbuduq are all CM degaans and I can list hundreds of CM tuulos in Sahil alone so you mentioning some HJ tuulos means absolutely nothing. No hard feelings brother but I'm just spitting some facts here.

Last edited:
Sxb, most of the land and population in Sahil belongs to Cissa Muuse, stop with the delusion. I ain't denying HY or HJ presence within those regions but you all are minority there. Let me post some source.

"The Habar Awal clan dominates the Sahil region, principally in the regional capital and port city of Berbera, and the historic town of Sheikh as well as Daarbuduq."

Source: https://www.unhcr.org/publ/RESEARCH/3d5d0f3a4.pd/

The dark green region is hj part of saahil
IMG_5E5A39-365181-837245-FCB4CE-9F16A9-614967.png

I won't argue population wise since majority of saahil is sparsely populated aside from berbera sheekh

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The dark green region is hj part of saahil
IMG_5E5A39-365181-837245-FCB4CE-9F16A9-614967.png

I won't argue population wise since majority of saahil is sparsely populated aside from berbera sheekh

At least you admit CM are the majority in Sahil in population wise but you're still wrong on the land-wise.

I'm sorry but that map is also fake. You guys don't live in east Berbera and I've been to that city before. A sub-clan of CM called Idarys Issa live in the outskirts of east Berbera and even deeper. Berbera is completely surrounded by CM. In fact, Idarys Issa graze as far as Ceel Gerdi even though that it belongs to HJ but at the same time you cannot claim their lands in the eastern side of Berbera because that's shameful.

This is the HA map and it's gone much bigger in 2018.

e7SK3OWmSACPsxPvNLGhKQ.png

At least you admit CM are the majority in Sahil in population wise but you're still wrong on the land-wise.

I'm sorry but that map is also fake. You guys don't live in east Berbera and I've been to that city before. A sub-clan of CM called Idarys Issa live in the outskirts of east Berbera and even deeper. Berbera is completely surrounded by CM. In fact, Idarys Issa graze as far as Ceel Gerdi even though that it belongs to HJ but at the same time you cannot claim their lands in the eastern side of Berbera because that's shameful.

This is the HA map and it's gone much bigger in 2018.

e7SK3OWmSACPsxPvNLGhKQ.png

It's all good when it comes to you I won't argue if ciise muse live east of burco, wala wada leeyahay if you're a lander. I only bring the smoke for shisheeye and anti SL :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts