How many states Somaliland Would entitled, If it was part of the federal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like dhulos who's land in sool is virtually empty while western sool holds the population. Men lie, women lie, density maps dont:pachah1:

@TimaJilic where's that map you posted of hj land in SL, we can use that and the density map to make akhee @Bohol understand the population demographics in Sanaag are clearly in biciide favor
You know it says in find print that it is unreliale right.

I feel like Warsangali is larger than Habar Jeclo.
Warsangali: Laasqoray/Badhan: 238k
Dhahar: 85k
20% Ceerigaabo: 20k
TOTAL: Almost 400k.
Note: Warsangali dubays mainly live in Bari.

Habar Jeclo: Caynaba: 59k
Half Ceel afwayn 45k
20% Ceerigaabo 20k
Half Burco: 200k
Total 300k+ some change... Add that to their glorified tuuloos. Each one with a population of 500 people kkkkkkkk and their Hargeisa residents... My estimation would be maximum 365k lmao.
IN CONCLUSION: HABAR JECLO IS MAXIMUM 365K

The definition of Laangaab..... fucking hell :russ::russ::russ::russ:
@BenInHer
Did you add tge bari and bosaso pop. Curious what you came up with. Also most Warsan. Are nomads

Bohol

VIP
View attachment 59991

@Saalax Bidaar @Bohol

I always wondered, why is HY/GX lands not connected? We got HJ in between the 2 territories which is unusual for clan territory.

HY homeland is originally northern Sanaag then they expanded from there that is why. It is like how Marehan expanded from Galgadud to Gedo and Jubboyiin.

Example: The Cali Siciid sub clan entirely lives in Togdheer/Hawd Ethiopia today but 160 years
ago lived in the Sanaag coast. So today only 3 sub clans remain in Sanaag (Muse Ismaacil, Sacad Yoonis and sections of Musa Carre).

"Especially the sea-board Habr Gerbajis clans,—the Musa Arrah, the Ali Said, and the Saad Yunis—are interested in asserting their claims."

First footsteps in East Africa
or, An Exploration of Harar

by Richard Burton

All six regions, no less.

We're re debating a huge "If". Fact is, SL will never be part of that shithole or subject to its clan federalism. Another fact is, that shit hole will never rise from the depths of hell:heh:

Also save that attachment of clan density for all the langaabs, no need for future debates:hemad:

We're re debating a huge "If". Fact is, SL will never be part of that shithole or subject to its clan federalism. Another fact is, that shit hole will never rise from the depths of hell:heh:

Also save that attachment of clan density for all the langaabs, no need for future debates:hemad:

SL would never subject itself to the joke that is federalism. Also thank you for the density map. Facts matter and Langaabs don’t show up on the map

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
There was a HY civil war and each sub clan went their separate way. In addition, we are the vanguard clan of Isaaq and we have expanded Southern and Eastern Isaaq borders
HY&HJ are good people, expanding dat isaaq border since way back:denzelnigga:

We don't want to mistreat our minorities tho, they are our bruddas and sistas. We lofe them :friendhug:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Von @SomaliMvp haha why are u laughing at me bruddas.:dead:

Listen we can negotiate the most Eastern parts of Sanaag and Sool but everything west of that is SL if we became a federal state once again(very unlikely) :siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
@Factz the three neighborhoods of Berbera. I have heard Daarole has a sizable Musa Cabdalle population.

1.Daarole

2.Jaama Laye

3. Burco Sheikh

upload_2018-11-23_16-2-37.png

SL would never subject itself to the joke that is federalism. Also thank you for the density map. Facts matter and Langaabs don’t show up on the map

They tried everything. "Erm it's unsubstantiated", okay here's the site." Erm it says in the fine print it's unreliable", okay you obviously can't read :drakelaugh: "erm...porcus hocus pocus", dumb n1ggers:heh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz the three neighborhoods of Berbera. I have heard Daarole has a sizable Musa Cabdalle population.

1.Daarole

2.Jaama Laye

3. Burco Sheikh

View attachment 60009

You're right and I heard they live with Mohamed Issa while the other neighbourhood HJ claim to settle live under Adan Issa. I also heard CM have a sizable population in north Burco and live with HY.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
@Von @SomaliMvp haha why are u laughing at me bruddas.:dead:

Listen we can negotiate the most Eastern parts of Sanaag and Sool but everything west of that is SL if we became a federal state once again(very unlikely) :siilaanyolaugh:
Issaq in the legendary triangle of Isaaqs, Burco, Hargeysa and Berber don’t even get along, what makes you think Dirs or Darrods want to be part of a federal Somaliland state

One state for HA, Two for HY and One for HJ?
:russsmug:

Bohol

VIP
You're right and I heard they live with Mohamed Issa while the other neighbourhood HJ claim to settle live under Adan Issa. I also heard CM have a sizable population in north Burco and live with HY.

Sometimes I think reer Berbera don't have internet access. They are not many in the Somali forums.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
States based on 'land mass' not fictious borders is a must. Sanaag alone has 10 districts in Makhir larger then El-afwayn yet their not districts, mish macqul, where-as isaaq has nothing of the sort. Political borders was done messily and not with a proper mechanism for all, it was done thru favoritism.

I can't believe we acknowledge 750 kilometers Bosaso to Galkayo is two states and Hargeisa to Burco is 2 states or Xudur to Baydhabo is 2 states. Mish Macqul. Do it on the geography of the land and the realities on the ground not the paper work of siyad barre.

Status
Not open for further replies.