How many states Somaliland Would entitled, If it was part of the federal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be realistic sxb, you know Isaaq lives both Sanaag and Sool.

2 regions can form one state, Somaliland is 6 regions.

Awdal, Waqooyi Galbeed, Todheer, Sool, and Sanaag. Which is the 6th?

Federal states are more or less clan borders. Sool is majority DH, while Sanaag is shared. Awdal is Dir.

Dhulbahante, Warsangeli, and Dir would probably form a federal state independent of Isaaq if they got the chance (assuming DH and WG leave PL)

Federal states are more or less clan borders. Sool is majority DH, while Sanaag is shared. Awdal is Dir.

Dhulbahante, Warsangeli, and Dir would probably form a federal state independent of Isaaq if they got the chance (assuming DH and WG leave PL)

What's stopping them now? The fact is Warsans and Dhulos, don't have any gobols, even if you combine them, they don't anything equivalent to 1 Gobol. That's why they cannot form one state.

What's stopping them now? The fact is Warsans and Dhulos, don't have any gobols, even if you combine them, they don't anything equivalent to 1 Gobol. That's why they cannot form one state.

If Isaaq has a say in Sool because of Caynaba then DH has a say in Togdheer because of Buuhoodle. Isaaq alone can at best form one federal state.

Hypothetically, if Dir, Dhulbahante and Warsangeli agreed to form a federal state with Isaaq, you have 5 gobols. There is a possibility for 2 federal states, how would you divide them? The only way for Isaaq to be majority in those state is to put Waqooyi Galbeed and Togdheer in the same state. But then you lose influence on land you don't settle that you possess today. I cannot see how it would benefit Isaaq in any way.

Which is the 6th gobol you keep mentioning?

Warsangeli are in PL, Dir don’t border any of them, and I’d assume they’d form a state with Isaaq and Dhulos would also stay with Isaaq. So 3 states for Isaaq?

Without Warsangeli there is Sool, Togdheer, Waqooyi Galbeed, half Sanaag and Awdal left. That is four gobols. To form a federal state one needs more than 2 gobols (theoretically, but certainly not in practice. See Galmudug). There can be at most 2 states with those lands. Am I missing a gobol? How can it be three states when more than two is required from one state?

Farm

VIP
Without Warsangeli there is Sool, Togdheer, Waqooyi Galbeed, half Sanaag and Awdal left. That is four gobols. To form a federal state one needs more than 2 gobols (theoretically, but certainly not in practice. See Galmudug). There can be at most 2 states with those lands. Am I missing a gobol? How can it be three states when more than two is required from one state?

Okay 2, my bad.

I’m not familiar with the western gobols.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

It is geographically impossible for Awdal to form state with Sool and Sanaag

Somaliland should have at least 6 states . But this is all just a dream and somaliland has nothing to do with any of this Federal mumbo jumbo

Isaaq is a high majority in numbers and land in sanaag. How can you compare Muse Ismaciil, Biciide, sacad yoonis to warsangeli and some naalaye Ahmed, it's ridiculous:draketf:

Sool is about 35% isaaq in terms of land with isaaq living as far as xudun. Also caynaba is the post densely populated region in sool according to the density map most of eastern Sool has less than 1 person per square km while western sool has 20-50 persons per square km
b924845a0b306dd601fd214904a72367.jpg

Isaaq is a high majority in numbers and land in sanaag. How can you compare Muse Ismaciil, Biciide, sacad yoonis to warsangeli and some naalaye Ahmed, it's ridiculous:draketf:

Sool is about 35% isaaq in terms of land with isaaq living as far as xudun. Also caynaba is the post densely populated region in sool according to the density map most of eastern Sool has less than 1 person per square km while western sool has 20-50 persons per square km
b924845a0b306dd601fd214904a72367.jpg

Yes Sanaag is clear majority Isaaq. Isaaq makes up 90% of Sanaags population . Langaab tunas are 100k Max

Isaaq have a more than sizeable population in Sool just by ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.