How many of you guys think I'm a guy?

Looking forward to it, Make it creative, and New york times worthy, so that u can be recorded in History as the first to write about Basra. They will quote u as a point of reference & Authority
That is a daunting task and will require extensive research on here and somnet, possibly even interviewing contemporary witnesses.
Maybe I will need to hire a co-author for this endeavour :cosbyhmm:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Wallahi I will fight you...

He can only have one internet wife who has been supporting him during the elections. I’m the reason why he is popular online.

I will cut you, don’t play with me.

Just woke up from a refreshing nap!
Nayaa, tbis will be the the what? 848857362828 time we have fought each other to the death over my husband? Last time, you body slammed into the ice covered Lake Superior and sent your refrigerator built 'squad' to Jupiter. Is that the best you got?
:dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Im a warlord. Your a citizen who works a 9-5. Who makes you think he loves you over me? Delusional :faysalwtf:

Last Karbaashing put you in the hospital don't make you put you six feet under. PERMANENTLY :kodaksmiley:

General Asad

Leave my calool alone nayaa, it is sign of my prestige:ufdup:
@Abdisamad3 I think I stirred the hornet's nest sxb:damn:

She pulls out such elaborate insults out of nowhere and apparently she works out :jaynerd:
You have done more than awaken then stirred hornets nest. You've activated the dormant Super Saiyan gene that destroys everything and anyone it so chooses. I want blood running on the streets and yours will be the first.

'Calool is a sign of my prestige'. Where? What prestige? The most prestige you have ever seen is Tim Hortons.

Might go Jeffrey Dahmer on you and eat your remains. Wonder how you taste like sxb? :russsmug:
giphy (24).gif

Attachments

• f1f.jpg
    f1f.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 38

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You have done more than awaken then stirred hornets nest. You've activated the dormant Super Saiyan gene that destroys everything and anyone it so chooses. I want blood running on the streets and yours will be the first.

'Calool is a sign of my prestige'. Where? What prestige? The most prestige you have ever seen is Tim Hortons.

Might go Jeffrey Dahmer on you and eat your remains. Wonder how you taste like sxb? :russsmug: View attachment 85371

giphy-24-gif.85371

Isn't he sexy tho? I mean., forget that he was a monster, he killed and skinned adoon boyz--- is he scrumptious tho?

General Asad

giphy-24-gif.85371

Isn't he sexy tho? I mean., forget that he was a monster, he killed and skinned adoon boyz--- is he scrumptious tho?
Basra! Are you an avid serial killer reader?

He was more interesting than Ted Bundy. He was blunt with his crimes and showed the police the beheaded heads in his refrigerator. He was planning to skin it and then decorate it on his wall.

He was attractive. He was a troubled lonely boy who grew up to be a serial killer.
md_89741a-jeffrey-dahmer-high-school.jpg
img_1516-1.gif
c96d776d3777f2afe03ed14b5a5bb39d.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just woke up from a refreshing nap!
Nayaa, tbis will be the the what? 848857362828 time we have fought each other to the death over my husband? Last time, you body slammed into the ice covered Lake Superior and sent your refrigerator built 'squad' to Jupiter. Is that the best you got?
:dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Im a warlord. Your a citizen who works a 9-5. Who makes you think he loves you over me? Delusional :faysalwtf:

Last Karbaashing put you in the hospital don't make you put you six feet under. PERMANENTLY :kodaksmiley:
Just because you’re built and look like Shaquille O’Neal doesn’t mean you can try to fight me.

I will still win...

Come at me Shaq!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Might go Jeffrey Dahmer on you and eat your remains. Wonder how you taste like sxb? :russsmug: View attachment 85371
Cannibalism ba la gaaray miya:noneck:

Illahi ba sharta ka mangalay:mugshotman:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra! Are you an avid serial killer reader?

He was more interesting than Ted Bundy. He was blunt with his crimes and showed the police the beheaded heads in his refrigerator. He was planning to skin it and then decorate it on his wall.

He was attractive. He was a troubled lonely boy who grew up to be a serial killer.
View attachment 85373 View attachment 85375 View attachment 85376

Am i a serial killer reader? Huuno, i collect their dolls.

tenor-2-gif.85361

giphy-24-gif.85371

Ted Bundy was weak compared to Jeffrey Dahmer- the photo above.

Dahmer was an intensely lonely child. But a good child and soul walaahi.

Shaitaan took over him. I hope he repented to God before he was killed by a savage adoon in prison. They hit him with a rock on the head, it was said, he willingly took the rock. he wanted to die. Maaskin.

I once wrote a serial killer in prison. He was a nurse from the south who killed older people by lethal poisoning them.

The letters were returned back with a threat,

General Asad

Just because you’re built and look like Shaquille O’Neal doesn’t mean you can try to fight me.

I will still win...

Come at me Shaq!

A shaq o neil built woman with a dainty voice? Not possible. Your midget ass just making shit up from thin air now.

Lets fight! Meet me at phalen lake caawo. Nacala kugu yaal digsiiyahay gubutay

FB_IMG_1544889895933.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bored housewife. Shouldn't you be making you're kids Lunch?

My kids make their own lunch now. They grown. My 13 year daughter cooks for the entire nuclear family size. Dont report me to child services

Trending

Latest posts