How many of you guys think I'm a guy?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Am i a serial killer reader? Huuno, i collect their dolls.

tenor-2-gif.85361

giphy-24-gif.85371

Ted Bundy was weak compared to Jeffrey Dahmer- the photo above.

Dahmer was an intensely lonely child. But a good child and soul walaahi.

Shaitaan took over him. I hope he repented to God before he was killed by a savage adoon in prison. They hit him with a rock on the head, it was said, he willingly took the rock. he wanted to die. Maaskin.

I once wrote a serial killer in prison. He was a nurse from the south who killed older people by lethal poisoning them.

The letters were returned back with a threat,
I have all the books written about most Serial killers eedo. It is so fascinating to read about especially Jeffrey. I feel like he should have been in a mental asylum than prison. He knew what he did was wrong and tried to stop.

Ted was sent from hell. When he was three, he surrounded his sleeping aunt with knives and waited until she woke up and was smiling at her. Weirdo. He was a bastard child with no dad. His real dad i think was his grandfather.

Some crazy madow guy broke into his cell and his last words were like 'i don't care anymore kill me if you want to'. He said his cousin was murdered by jeffrey. Small world. Miskiin he bled to death from brain injuries and nobody helped him.

Imagine Ted saying this? He would fought you and thrown tissues at you qumayo aadi buu ahaa.

You should come into my dms eedo and talk about this. Were derailing the thread.

General Asad

@General Asad Always knew you were a girl. Your admiration for your namesake gave it away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer

What a creative username! And your from Germany? Consider me intrigued! Let me find out William (The lady doth protest too much, methinks) shakespeare was beesha somali. That double decker forhead doesn't lke

I don't think I have interacted as much as I would like to. My unhingedness seems to have tainted my image it seems. I promise the in real life is much different. :gaasdrink:

I think you singlehandedly changed my feelings towards shakespeare. :oops:

I see you heard my voice! Damn how many of y'all heard that shit? :yloezpe: busted for having a dainty voice. Im very sweet though right @P@$T0 ?

Its the innocent looking and baby faced ones in society that are the most sociopathic:yacadiim:

Be afraid of me to a certain extent but don't run. Nothing more in the world more embarrassing that a 6+ ft running from me like a qumayo.

Hope you have a wonderful new year and hopefully you won't end up on my year end karbaash list. :gaasdrink: *blows a kiss*

Xx General Asad

I see you heard my voice! Damn how many of y'all heard that shit? :yloezpe: busted for having a dainty voice. Im very sweet though right @P@$T0 ?

@General Asad

Damn, I really couldn't recognize you. I played your recording over and over. I tried analyzing it, but couldn't recognize you by your voice. But you sound really miskiin though. Were you one of those miskiin Xaliimos from Heritage? If so, what happened? What made you turn into a Somali supremacist?

General Asad

@General Asad

Damn, I really couldn't recognize you. I played your recording over and over. I tried analyzing it, but couldn't recognize you by your voice. But you sound really miskiin though. Were you one of those miskiin Xaliimos from Heritage? If so, what happened? What made you turn into a Somali supremacist?
Wallahi? I could sworn you figured me out and i had doxxed my self in the thread. I was always loud though. Remember those xaliimos stomping on the third floor staircase at 7 am, loud as hell. My speaking voice is much different and much softer. I was a bully sxb with a babyface and innocent voice. Hence very few suspensions :dabcasar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@General Asad

Where's the recording? Sent it my way.

General Asad

The better question is, who thought u were making 6 figures a year as 18 year old:siilaanyosmile:
Hows that coding lessons i recommended to you going?
The better question is, who thought u were making 6 figures a year as 18 year old:siilaanyosmile:
Making it seem like its impossible sxb. Showed you the formula to getting where I am and it seems you haven't taken up on my offer.

Anything is possible with a high IQ :abuxyga:.

Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer

What a creative username! And your from Germany? Consider me intrigued! Let me find out William (The lady doth protest too much, methinks) shakespeare was beesha somali. That double decker forhead doesn't lke

I don't think I have interacted as much as I would like to. My unhingedness seems to have tainted my image it seems. I promise the in real life is much different. :gaasdrink:

I think you singlehandedly changed my feelings towards shakespeare. :oops:

Its the innocent looking and baby faced ones in society that are the most sociopathic:yacadiim:

Be afraid of me to a certain extent but don't run. Nothing more in the world more embarrassing that a 6+ ft running from me like a qumayo.

Hope you have a wonderful new year and hopefully you won't end up on my year end karbaash list. :gaasdrink: *blows a kiss*

Xx General Asad

Yes, I'm reer Jarmal, abaayo.
You are right, I claim Shakespeare waa Soomaali, just as Ghadafi claimed that the bard was Arab. :mjswag:

There is more to the name in terms of the way it is written tho.
Wiilyam is a portmanteau consisting of (Garaad) Wiilwaal and (Abwaan) Yamyam and Sheekh as in the town in Waqooyi and Zubeer as an homage to the mighty Maxamed Zubeer sub-clan, the westernmost vanguard of Soomaalinimo.
Wallahi not even exaggerating, but this why I chose this
orthography.:lawd:
It represents a pan-Somalist idea and respect for Somali history, culture and for every clan, in the tradition of the nabad-doon role of my grandpa AUN.

My post was more in jest, but I swear you had me surprised with the dichotomy between your voice and the vigorous karbaash you hand out from time to time. :whew:

Of course I am not afraid of you as my reer ayeeyo (maternal and paternal), on the contrary it's ride or die for y'all, even if you rarely see me in the politics section.:friendhug:
Too ignorant on tribal-politics but I'm still learning.
Admittedly I have serious fire for certain ruufiyaan and I am willing to take collateral-damage, if they don't behave themselves. I am only holding back punches out of respect for most users here, but when worst comes to worst count on my back-up.

Thanks walaal macaan, I wish you a happy new year as well or "Guten Rutsch und ein frohes neues Jahr!" as we say here.
You are a good one in my books!:salute:

Last edited:

Trending