How many of you guys think I'm a guy?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
'Edgy' or just bad jokes? It seems to me it was more on the bad side.

Qashins aren't bad. You should receive them with honor. Dunno why everyone complains.
I noticed that girls don't appreciate those kinds of mass deaths and other kind of jokes as much as guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I noticed that girls don't appreciate those kinds of mass deaths and other kind of jokes as much as guys

I don't know whether it is the general Asad thing going on or what but I am curious to how many of y'all see my account and think its a guy kkkk

:hillarybiz:

Fagahs saying that 'i thought you was a nigga' like what :ayaanswag:

What kind of guy makes an account with another guys DP? Ceebta Adoonka!

:siilaanyosmile:
Say walahi:faysalwtf:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I got to know you are a female when you made that somali men gay thread:cryinglaughsmiley:
I was like, "Hold up, why is this dude giving an L to his fellow countrymen?

I was gonna risk it all for a feminist
abdi:diddyass:now I know how it feels to be catfished online:mjcry:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I got to know you are a female when you made that somali men gay thread:cryinglaughsmiley:
I was like, "Hold up, why is this dude giving an L to his fellow countrymen?

I was gonna risk it all for a feminist
abdi:diddyass:now I know how it feels to be catfished online:mjcry:
Sisssss :noneck::noneck:

That thread sent into farahs collectively into a spiral of no return. 6+pages of no answers but thinkpieces and roundabout answers :faysalwtf:

I feel you though. Nothjng like seeing a fine farah online only for him to have pot belly, 7 kids, impending divorces, and no where to call home. Reminds of @Samaalic Era . Try hard homosexuals. Sad really :siilaanyolaugh:

My catfish game on A1. They should get me on that catfish tv show. Would make millions off of scamming farahs.

@Furioso does my voice sound anything like who i am online?

Last edited:

That thread sent into a spiral of no return. 6+pages of no answers but thinkpieces and roundabout answers :faysalwtf:

I feel you though. Nothjng like seeing a fine farah online only for him to have pot belly, 7 kids, impending divorces, and no where to call home. Reminds of @Samaalic Era . Try hard homosexuals. Sad really :siilaanyolaugh:

My catfish game on A1. They should get me on that catfish tv show. Would make millions off of scamming farahs.

I thought you were a guy for the longest time. I found out that you were a girl in @beenleey's thread. I was not expecting your voice to sound so feminine. I was expecting it to be more deep.

That thread sent into farahs collectively into a spiral of no return. 6+pages of no answers but thinkpieces and roundabout answers :faysalwtf:

I thought it was obvious when your name was Boqoroda, then when fighting over General Asad with another girl, then posting your exceptionally dainty voice, but that's just me lol

General Asad

That thread sent into a spiral of no return. 6+pages of no answers but thinkpieces and roundabout answers :faysalwtf:

I thought it was obvious when your name was Boqoroda, then when fighting over General Asad with another girl, then posting your exceptionally dainty voice, but that's just me lol
I remember when you were a wee little fledgling and you were new to this forum and you were having problems with your noun to verb agreements. Remember that convo?
Missing the old astorecalledkmart :(

We should interact more often. I would like to see you more than in my alerts :(:i83dwbv:
Tank you for the sadaqo, boowe .

Dainty voice? As far as we're concerned, I have a deep masculine voice that radiates bass and resonates baritone. I take testosterone shots and work at the gym excessively. Yessiree, I'm a man's man alright #TeamMale

I remember when you were a wee little fledgling and you were new to this forum and you having problems with your noun to verb agreements. Remember that convo?
Missing the old astorecalledkmart :(

We should interact more often. I would like to see you more than in my alerts :(:i83dwbv:
Tank you for the sadaqo, boowe .
Dainty voice? As far as we're concerned, I have a deep masculine voice that radiates bass and resonates baritone. I take testosterone shots and work at the gym excessively. Yessiree, I'm a man's man alright #TeamMale

The old astorecalledkmart shall return post-haste for you. I've ordered Hooked on Phoenix after paying only $1 for my first month, so I'll improve quickly, grammatically-speaking

General Asad

Ohhhh. You have a more conservative definition of what edginess means. I see edginess as more violating, 'how can someone think that let alone say it'. Like this. This is what nakes me laugh. Wild.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
''Laandheer naasaha dhulka ku jiida''

kkkkk :dead::russ:

I don't know why but I thought about Basra when I read that line.

General Asad

Also many people on here I have noticed are hooyo matalo. Since standards have dropped and its now rolling around the ground, you have been uplifted to king status sxb! Congrats on knowing somali and being able to read it ! :samwelcome:

General Asad

Before using Hooked on Phonics, I used Hooked on Xamar
You should have be proud on seeking out material for your homeland. Stick to your guns and don't the western media influence you decisions. You got this :2tjlv3e:

Have you tried Hooked on Duusomareeb? Or Hooked on Iskushuban? Kkkkkk you should try it.

This is now considered derailment so we will have this convo in some new thread or dms i guess.

Trending

Latest posts