How many of you guys think I'm a guy?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Welcome to the club :trumpsmirk:

I've been here for 3 years now and mfs acted shocked when they find out I'm a gabar :siilaanyolaugh:
They be talking about you like you a farah or sumn. Connecting the dots seems to be a foreign concept on this forum:siilaanyolaugh:

General Asad

@General Asad

First Somali girl I've met who's not a nurse.. I guess there are exceptions to the norm :obama:

Ufff. Ghetto and low paying. Who wants to be looked down on or be a lapdog? I wanted to be an equestrian (still do) or an inventor (which i will be). :banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nurse field has filled its limits and is now overpopulated. Eddos taking community college classes have gotten the jobs meant for xalimos and indhoyars. Expect a genocide to happen :damn:

General Asad

@General Asad

What do you do sxb? Where do you live? Are you going to move to puntland soon?

Libaxsandheer said he was moving there and i was wondering if he did. I hate the west and want to live in the area my ancestors lived. One day i will... :banderas:

I have 100+ business ideas and plans. I just the need to find the time to move (and save up enough money).

Renewable energy! :salute:PL is super windy and we can use it to our advantage. So much untapped potential... :ahh:

General Asad

Tech is by far the best industry to go into. It’s in high demand and the salaries are great. My uncle has already begun teaching his 10 year old how to code.
There should be more uncles like yours. Less videogaming and more learning :salute:

General Asad

@Abdisamad3

How's PL for newcomers? I know somali fluently but i reek of qurbojoog. Is it lax? Do people judge you a bit when you are doing business?

What do you do sxb? Where do you live? Are you going to move to puntland soon?

Libaxsandheer said he was moving there and i was wondering if he did. I hate the west and live in the area my ancestors lived. One day i will... :banderas:

I have 100+ business ideas and plans. I just the need to find the time to move (and save up enough money).

Renewable energy! :salute:PL is super windy and we can use it to our advantage. So much untapped potential... :ahh:

Last edited:

General Asad

I’m interested in the military as well. I’m not sure how that’ll work out though.
I joined and did 9 week basic training. It was school except running around and getting yelled at an instructor. Most exercise i did in years. I was interested in the tech field and let me work there as an intern. The pay was good and they had tuition reimbursement. I liked it :zhqjlmx:

Trending

Latest posts