How many men you know that beat on women?

Jungle

VIP
i know quite a few abdis and Madows. I mean some do it infront of me and some you see their girl bruised up puppy eyes and all that. Over the years a few of them come up to me talking about your friend does this to me and that to me. none of my business besides breaking it up if it happens infront of me tbh. Im talking wives, gfs and niggas that are on go for some reason when they see women.

'None of my business' excuse is just a cope for your patheticness, your own friends beat their women infront of you and you don't defend them. If you weren't scared of your boys you'd do something about it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Listen I would never stand for it and it makes my blood boil but if its not my sister or cousin I am forced to turn a blind eye. Its up to their male relatives to defend them not me.

I personally don't know any, but I find that behavior unbecoming. If you're in a relationship that's toxic as a man, you should communicate that. If it doesn't work, then cut the relationship and move on. Violence only shows that you're someone who can't control themselves. Acts of passion are not an excuse for bad behaviors. If it was, there would be no conception of sins.

Jungle

VIP
'None of my business' excuse is just a cope for your patheticness, your own friends beat their women infront of you and you don't defend them. If you weren't scared of your boys you'd do something about it.
I said I would break it up in op if anything were to happen infront of me but besides thats its none of my business sxb

I’m not proud to admit this, but i would physically fight with sisters ( i mean blows and kicks) when i was younger.

I still feel embarassed to admitthis. I vowed never again.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So one time I went to see my friend at his house he was pissed off mood cause of his girl. 10 mins later we heard loud bang on the door it was his gf looking all bruised up along with her sisters ready to kick his ass we didn’t even answer the door. I didn’t know what the hell was was going on nor did he tell me he beat up his girl just before I came over. Than hour later it was the cops who show up the door banging on the door :damn: I asked my nigga why the f*ck did you invite me into this nonsense I ain’t trynna be in this bullshit. I quickly left through the backyard and went home.Funny part is that he’s gotta go to court but him and his girl are still together :wtf:

Jungle

VIP
So one time I went to see my friend at his house he was pissed off mood cause of his girl. 10 mins later we heard loud bang on the door it was his gf looking all bruised up along with her sisters ready to kick his ass we didn’t even answer the door. I didn’t know what the hell was was going on nor did he tell me he beat up his girl just before I came over. Than hour later it was the cops who show up the door banging on the door :damn: I asked my nigga why the f*ck did you invite me into this nonsense I ain’t trynna be in this bullshit. I quickly left through the backyard and went home.Funny part is that he’s gotta go to court but him and his girl are still together :wtf:
This is why you dont get involved in peoples relationship lol

i know quite a few abdis and Madows. I mean some do it infront of me and some you see their girl bruised up puppy eyes and all that. Over the years a few of them come up to me talking about your friend does this to me and that to me. none of my business besides breaking it up if it happens infront of me tbh. Im talking wives, gfs and niggas that are on go for some reason when they see women.
Some Madow yute from my school beat up some girl in class. When I tell you the whole class jumped him and I hopped in too🤣🤣 good times

My cousin is like 5’2 alcoholic bajaaj drive and the stories that come out of that house is Insane. Im not too worried about the wife tho the nigga petite :mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If I see someone lay hands on their wife or partner in front of me, it’s on sight.

Some of you that say “I won’t do anything” are straight up cowards.

No testicles at all.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Not that I know of. I'm sure there are some but they wouldn't admit that in front of me.

Last time I witnessed a random arab guy beating on his girl, me and some friends rushed the guy, emptied his pocket and left him shirtless.

The guy had some hashish on him and his money was spent on buufin and munch. I hope the girl is fine. Me and the guys had a chill evening playing Fifa and getting gassed.
But it was a couple of years ago

If I see someone lay hands on their wife or partner in front of me, it’s on sight.

Some of you that say “I won’t do anything” are straight up cowards.

No testicles at all.
Don't be a hero sxb. I doubt police's going to take your side of the story into consideration if you punch the guy hard enough to knock him out and he hits his head on the concrete and dies lol

Trending