How long until most somalis mix with other races

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
According to statistics on dating sites. No other male can handle them either cus they are not desired. Who would want that when there are more desired women about?

Keep simping for them tho. Why not simp for asian males while your at it?
:gucciwhat: :pachah1:

They are not desired just like we are not desired, due to our skin tone. Im talking about why Somalis who are of the same skin tone are intimidated by Madow women, and its entirely due to the fact Skinnies can't handle them.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They are not desired just like we are not desired, due to our skin tone. Im talking about why Somalis who are of the same skin tone are intimidated by Madow women, and its entirely due to the fact Skinnies can't handle them.
Whatever i won't argue with you mate.

Dating statistics show they are not desired as much as other females.

:ulyin:

Mixed girls and Latinas are easier to pull for Somali dudes .

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
100% I agree. I've seen Somalis embarrass themselves when trying to pull Madow girls, its so humiliating. They have no experience in that field.

Not in Toronto tho. I've seen plenty Somali guys that easily pull black girls and they're usually good looking feminine dark skins. Sadly, when Somali guys pull them it's only for sex then they disappear. If I'm being honest it's usually the ciyaal suuq Somali guys that go for black girls and even white girls. The non-ciyaal suuq Somali guys go for women like Arab, Persian, Latina, mixed, South Asian, Indoyare and other respected cultural backgrounds.

Last edited:
Vilken människa skulle frivilligt vilja dejta sen svensk guzz, lääää

Bruh va låtsas inte som om det inte är alla Somaliska killar
Alla jagar suedis här och de jagar us killar :mjlol:

Vie perfect match Somalier
png-transparent-emojipedia-secret-handshake-emoji-white-hand-black-white.png
Svenska guzzar

Black women are beneath us in the pecking order buddy. Nobody likes them, not even black men. I know you're Black though. It's obvious.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Let's keep it to Northeast vs Southeast Asians. :lol: Do you really think Koreans/Japanese look worse than Filipinos?

The first group is taller and more muscular. Filipinos are really tiny and have more of a babyface.
i've noticed from my experience in highschool southeast asians like filipinos, vietnamese, laotian and cambodians were more social, outgoing and more alpha compared to the east asians

Trending

Latest posts