How long until most somalis mix with other races

Many Somalilander parents don't even like their children marrying somebody from Somalia, especially if it is their daughter. :pachah1:
I've noticed that as well, they're very extreme.

Us Somali males from the Galbeed region don't mind mixing with foreigners at all. Although, we still prefer our female relatives to not marry out.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Can you explain why madow women and east asian men get hate then?

:gucciwhat:
Ok that’s unrelated to the question which is how long until somalis mix with other races. It didn’t say anything about somalis mixing with all races, or will somalis be ok with marrying all races. I’m telling you man give it like 3 more generations and the general masses of humanity will not care much about interracial marriage (I mean on a societal level, like interracial marriages won’t be looked at weird in public, however parents might still have preferences and be disappointed if their own child gets involved in an interracial relationship)

East Asian men earn a lot, especially by middle age. I bet their dating market value increases a lot after 30.

Their the highest earning and most educated race in North America yet the least desired men.

But hey at they'll get left with sloppy seconds when she's past her prime and been run through :mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Their the highest earning and most educated race in North America yet the least desired men.

But hey at they'll get left with sloppy seconds when she's past her prime and been run through :mjlol:
Walaahi it's so sad for them. Even they acknowledge it.

Some barkaad in sweden can a get a fine swedish ting and ling line before a educated indoyar will even get looked at.

:pachah1:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Dating game is when everyone shows their true racist colors. :kanyehmm:
More like self hate. Some of these indoyar tings will chat shit about indoyar men while they are standing right next to them. Walaahi it's sad for them even here in the uk. My cousin told me it's worse in canada.

:deadosama:

It's already happened.

The truth is, you can't expect your sons/daughters to be confined to somalis when there's only 100k of you in the country and millions of everyone else.

Walaahi it's so sad for them. Even they acknowledge it.

Some barkaad in sweden can a get a fine swedish ting and ling line before a educated indoyar will even get looked at.

You guys live in a fantasy world where you think that every woman is running after you. :icon lol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You guys live in a fantasy world where you think that every woman is running after you. :icon lol:
I don't live in fantasy. I live in the present.

Any man that gets his shit together and has his life in order can bag any woman he wants. Except asians cus life dealt them a short hand.

Not bragging but it's just facts sister.

Preferences aren't racist just don't say it publicly
Agreed it's definitely not nice to publicly say it.

However gotta disagree with it not being racist, you're discriminating by physical appearance and often that included race. It is definitely racist and there's nothing wrong with it.:mjdontkno:

Actions speak louder than words

Trending