How long until most somalis mix with other races

Apollo

VIP
I don't live in fantasy. I live in the present.

Any man that gets his shit together and has his life in order cna bag any woman he wants. Except asians cus life dealt them a short hand.

Not bragging but it's just facts sister.
:pachah1:

No homo, but are they (Northeast Asians) really seen as that ugly? They look kind of normal to me.

Some Indian and Southeast Asian men look much more beta than them.

I don't live in fantasy. I live in the present.

Any man that gets his shit together and has his life in order can bag any woman he wants. Except asians cus life dealt them a short hand.

Not bragging but it's just facts sister.
:pachah1:

Lies, a lot of women would reject you because they don't like your personality or looks.

Many girls can attest to this.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Parents are becoming more accepting of it.

I have male and female cousins who have married out.

My aunts and uncles were not thrilled in the slightest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right more Somali women are marrying out too. In my extended family it’s more common for women to have an ajnabi spouse, only one distant male relative of mine has a madow wife. But there’s still a weird stigma attached to us doing it compared to guys.

Right more Somali women are marrying out too. In my extended family it’s more common for women to have an ajnabi spouse only one distant male relative has a madow wife. But there’s still a weird stigma attached to us doing it compared to guys.

I think in our community more women marry out. I also think there is more backlash online as the guys here can end up saying really vile things you wouldn't necessarily hear in real life.

I've seen a few girl marry out and whilst family were not too pleased i've never seen the level of vitoral that is seen on sspot.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
No homo, but are they (Northeast Asians) really seen as that ugly? They look kind of normal to me.

Pakistani and even Filipino men can be very attractive and masculine. They beat East Asians in my book who are usually feminine looking.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

According to their women they seem to be bro.

You know it's bad when a group of asian girls diss a indoyar guy with a degree for approaching them buy get all giggly when a farax or cadaan approach them.

I've seen it man. Sad but true. They hate them like they blame them for all their problems. Here in the uk the small gus jokes were more frequent than pirate jokes even in the height of piracy. Me my brothers and cousins all went to school around that time and can confirm it. That shit ruined their image with the ladies. From middle school to high school. Walaahi it's public image that kills in this life.

Afghans, pirates and ganja yardies are seen as rebels and cool. Small gus is hard to get over tbh. You can't even own an insult like that.

:pachah1: :russ:

Apollo

VIP
Pakistani and even Filipino men can be very attractive and masculine. They beat indhoyars in my book who are usually feminine looking.

Let's keep it to Northeast vs Southeast Asians. :lol: Do you really think Koreans/Japanese look worse than Filipinos?

The first group is taller and more muscular. Filipinos are really tiny and have more of a babyface.

Let's keep it to Northeast vs Southeast Asians. :lol: Do you really think Koreans/Japanese look worse than Filipinos?

The first group is taller and more muscular. Filipinos are really tiny and have more of a babyface.
Koreans are a hot trend right now k pop has saved many.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No wallahi I’ve seen a few Filipino men who are attractive. They usually are the more Hispanic looking ones, who have bigger eyes and less of an Asian appearance. They’re not common, but those ones are more attractive than East Asians.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
MOST?!?! Nah it will be a very long time. As of now only aboriginals have most of their people as interracial and interracially marrying.

I have yet to see an ethnicity of more than 20 million where most of their population mixes with another race. Maybe if you mean something like 20% or something but for sure we're a long ways from having more than half of our people marrying ajnabi

They’re not ugly at all. They are decent and some are good looking. Successful ( especially in their mid thirties), responsible and respectful. I see more and more Asian( northeast)/white couples in France.

Mozart

You need people like me
MOST?!?! Nah it will be a very long time. As of now only aboriginals have most of their people as interracial and interracially marrying.

I have yet to see an ethnicity of more than 20 million where most of their population mixes with another race. Maybe if you mean something like 20% or something but for sure we're a long ways from having more than half of our people marrying ajnabi

Their population isn’t 20m but for Jamaicans in the UK there will be more half Jamaican kids than full Jamaican in a few years

Those guys went full tilt with the feminine :noneck:

Has it helped them get more of their own women?.

I went by a k-pop concert in the states last year I saw plenty white and black girls, not many asians.
Their own women are a lost cause they are taking white and black women.

Why do filipino dudes get pussy in the west coast of usa? Why do cambodian get pussy in the west coast of usa? Because their is no tradition of emasculating them, Why because they have a masculine aura, Most of them are tatted and dont behave like stereotypical asian. And at the same time they are proud of their culture and race. LA is full of cambodian and filipino gangs but chinese still have the same problem their as the rest of the world.

Simply because chinese behave like their extremely ashamed of their culture and people and at the same the level of whitewashing in their communities is astounding. How can you can respect a man who behaves ashamed of himself. While cambodian and filipino get their respect because they will shoot you if talk shit about their people.

A lot of people in usa dont even consider them asians. And at the same time kazakh guys are well known for getting pussy in russia and mongolianx are considered one of the most masculine people in the world, In thailand and china the asians there let cadans f*ck their daughters. While mongolians and kazakhs are known to kill cadans for such things. In their culture the women respect them instead of berating them like the chinese koreans and thais do to their own men. It is actually truly chinese mens fault because they have inferiority complex against other men of other races while cambodians,kazakhs, mongolians and filipinos dont have that same behavior or feeling

Last edited:

Trending